Inter-Caste Marriage, Sikh Jatt Girl Wanting To Marry Chamar Boy.

Guest Anonymous

An Asur may go by many names like Zorastar, Esai, Muslim still Asur.

Please don't insult my boli by using Fateh,

Triya Charitar is 100% correct you are not.

Goodbye.

You just want all the bramins out of Sikhi, and dw we know 'hindu' means Rajput/Bramin.

Bhai Gurdas, Bhai Mati Das & Sati Das, and many more were all bramins.

You want to destroy the intellectual side of Sikhi for your european masters.

--

Jatt are not besharam, they will not take Bhagat Dhanna Ji Dhaliwal, Bhagat Pippa Ji Chauhan and others because they follow all.

Vedantic dharam, nature is above man.

The abrahamic asur philosophy this 'singh' sabha follows i that man is above nature and that the creator is separate.

Also, btw everyone take note this melech ahs just admitted his pride in the British + their stooges changing bani. He is one of those people who say to reject all dasam bani and at some point even bhagat bani.

Gur Nanak Puran Avtar...Agaya Pai Akaal Ki Tabhi Chalayo Panth Sabb Sikhon Ko hukam hai Guru Maneyo Granth.

Dohra: Aad Guru te Dasam Loh Granth Panth Ki Tek. Gehe Puran Thiya Granth Yeh Daya Sarb Har Ek.

'Guru Nanak is the full manifestation of the lord... only with the latter's blessings did the panth manifest. All Sikhs are commanded to obey the edicts of the holy Granth. This Granth consists of the Adi Guru Granth, the tenth (Dasam) and all-metal (Sarbloh) Granth. These shall consist as entities of veneration for the path and shall herewith be viewed as a singular entity.'

-Giani Gian Singh Nirmala, 'Naveen Panth Prakash,' Vol.1, pg. 1840

Dw, we won't cut your hair only your head.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ||ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ||

This

I think it was big mistake for you to ask this question on this forum. All you can see is people fighting over jaat paat. Do you see the mentality of these "Sikhs"? Your parents are not alone, 99% of Punjabi Sikhs are plagued with this disease. All the caste defenders are no less than white supremacists.

Let me make it very clear, Sikhi has not caste. There is nothing in our faith that prohibits inter-caste marriage

It is your life. It is your decision. I would say try talking to your parents again and be patient. Your parents will eventually listen.

Also, if your boyfriend really loves you and is sincere, he will stick around

Best of Luck!

To put a more to-the-point view on this, the most important thing is if you have the same Guru/Isht, which in this case is Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. This goes above and beyond any caste/tribal nonsense. If you have both taken Amrit, there is no problem from that perspective.

However, going against your family's wishes (no matter what their reasoning is) is a big issue. Let me make it clear that they cannot and should not force you to marry anyone you don't want, but that does not necessarily give you the green light to disrespect their wishes. I appreciate your predicament and that this is a difficult decision to make, but only you know your situation better than anyone. Just be 100% sure before doing anything because, one way or another, somebody's going to get hurt...

Jagsaw is absolutely correct here. If the chap is a Sikh, then no issue. If, like a subsection of the chamaar community, he is a ravidaasia, then I can understand there is an issue.

As Sikhs, we respect all the bhagats from all the communities. But we don't accord the status of a guru to any of them, and I say this as a julaha.

The caste system is NOT the problem, it's part of our country's culture. The problem is people who discriminate against castes negatively. People should just marry who their parents want them to, since they know best.

This

The caste system is NOT the problem, it's part of our country's culture. The problem is people who discriminate against castes negatively. People should just marry who their parents want them to, since they know best.

Try telling people of my age and younger that their parents know best when it comes to such matters, hehe! They treat their parents like fools, as if none of their life experiences have any value or relevance to the "cosmopolitan" lifestyles of the youth of today. Arrogance and over-inflated opinions of themselves is what's wrong. God, I sound old, lol.

Although I wouldn't exactly agree with you on the caste system being fine and dandy. Yep, it exists and, no, we shouldn't discriminate based on it's various structures and whatnot, but isn't that why we were instructed to become Khalsa; so that caste delineation is abandoned in favour of being recognised purely as Sikhs and nothing less?

http://www.boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Mobile&sd=Articles&ArticleID=4084

"As late as 1757, Ahmed Shah Abdali carried out a massacre of Jats and Gurjars while invading Mathura, Vrindavan and Gokul during the Holi. But many Gujars had always chosen death to Islam. The most revered instance is that of Mata Gujri ' the mother of Guru Gobind Singh ' who along with her two grandsons Baba Zorawar Singh and Baba Fateh Singh chose to be bricked alive in a wall by Aurengzeb's henchman rather than reciting Kalima".

This is a piece written by, priyadarshi dutta, quite insightful, wat u lot think?

Jagsaw is absolutely correct here. If the chap is a Sikh, then no issue. If, like a subsection of the chamaar community, he is a ravidaasia, then I can understand there is an issue.

As Sikhs, we respect all the bhagats from all the communities. But we don't accord the status of a guru to any of them, and I say this as a julaha.

Forget it DailyMail. As you can see with every message both before and after either of us pointed out the issue of a 'Sikh' girl marrying into a belief system that adds a 12th Guru who then gets elevated to the position of the one Satguru, we seem to be a community full of extremely uneducated people unable to understand simple points. It is not for no reason that both the Hindus and Muslims describe us as very very simple and thick people.

Its all hypothetical of course because we don't know whether or not the boyfriend of the OP is one of the small minority of chamars that are not Ravidassias but the most revealing aspect to this thread is the way that poster after poster is criticising the parents of the girl without realising that, in all probability, they are advocating getting Sikh girls married to people who are clearly not Sikh. :surrender:

I think you are jealous you don't have one.

Jaat is made precisely to keep line pure, keep high fertility, make tracing history easy and prevent incest.

I think you are non bharati and jealous, that goras don't know who their baap is but we can trace back to satyug rishivansh.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Enough of your idiotic comments on our forum you casteist hindu.

Yeah, I know what you mean. I`m only 19 years old myself, but I came to realize a lot of things. Even my siblings treat my parents like fools, but what can we do?? They always listen to bakwas music really loud etc but when I put on kirtan or a bhajan they tell me to `lower the volume` which is so annoying.

Well the caste system also saves us from incest, so we know who is from our gotra+kul so we can avoid not marrying into our own relatives. We can be recognized as Sikhs, but why should we forget our old pure heritage which tells us where we come from?? Next thing you know people are going to say `there is no Punjabi Sikhs, we are all one, stop calling yourself Punjabi, it isn`t fair!!` or something like that which is so silly.

You are being brainwashed by some Hindu Brahmin that you still can't get over this Brahmin created caste system.

Does a sherni breed with a tiger?

So in the name of christian 'equality' and 'brotherhood of man' you are:

1. Encouraging adultery

I never said that in my comment.

2. Encouraging interfaith marriage

Yeah!!

3. Encouragung weakening ksytrii manpower

No scientific basis on your stupid argument

4. Encouraging weakening of shudr technical skill

Another baseless claim

5. Encouraging breaking of family

Nope

6. Encouraging the western model of 'your decision' i.e female choices out of line with nature (family)

I am promoting Sikhi model

In short, you are nothing different than the columbus supremists who burnt continents with smoke amd fire. Claiming the 'savages' are afflicted with diesease for respecting nature.

there is nothing natural about caste system. Want to learn about nature, take Evolutionary Biology course

I really pray for you, as my desh is rising up and they want their revenge.

Meh!!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Yay!! we have our own version of KKK.

All I could smell from your comment is hatred, discrimination and gender bias.

I pray for you so that you could,for once in your lifetime, get a chance to read Guru Granth Sahibji.

Maybe then you will realize how delusional you sound.