Mosques Not Religious Place, Can Be Destroyed Any Time: Bjp Leader Subramanian Swamy

Yes indeed, heres an interview about sant ji and bluestar. Thanks to this, A LOT of hindus have started 2 realise the truth of 84, and who sant ji was and wat he wasnt.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FiQlfQw111o

Thanks for sharing that. ive a new found respect for him.

Can u help me out, he keeps goin on about soviet russia n links to bluestar etc. How true is that? Its the first time ive heard that.

USSR and India were great buddies since 47. Till today russia supply india majority of the defense equipments. They helped great amount of deal during 80's to bring sikhs on their knees. They provided equipment and techonological help if i am not mistaken.

USA is the only country that didnt help india and recent audio release to public of Nixon calling indira a 'devil witch' proves that. India believes that usa actually supported sikh movement. I also believe that US did their CIA level snooping and find the truth of sikh movement.

Another thing we hear is that Israel also played great role in helping india against sikh movement of 70/80's

USSR and India were great buddies since 47. Till today russia supply india majority of the defense equipments. They helped great amount of deal during 80's to bring sikhs on their knees. They provided equipment and techonological help if i am not mistaken.

USA is the only country that didnt help india and recent audio release to public of Nixon calling indira a 'devil witch' proves that. India believes that usa actually supported sikh movement. I also believe that US did their CIA level snooping and find the truth of sikh movement.

Another thing we hear is that Israel also played great role in helping india against sikh movement of 70/80's

Did they play as big a role as subramanian is making out? His almost shifting the blame...

It seems India was a pawn in this game that played out against Sikhs in the 80s; a willing and eager pawn, but a pawn nonetheless. The question is what possible threat could Sikh freedom pose to the likes of Russia and Israel? We weren't - and never have - advocated the kind of twisted, brimstone and hell-fire world domination that certain others espouse, so what exactly was the threat from us? I wonder if Israel wanted to support India in order to strengthen India's position amongst what are predominantly Islamic countries? A break-water, as it were? A weakened India (minus Sikhs) might have proven to be a greenlight to others that India could be pushed around? Either way, it shows the complete lack of shame and strength the Indians had by going to the Russians and Israelis with their begging bowl in tow, in order to be assisted in eliminating the Sikh threat. Can we imagine the Chinese or Japanese being so shameful?

Sant ji preached against communist lifestyle and at that time there were great deal of communist prachar going on in punjab. My uncle also fell into their trap but he realized that later on. Propaganda communist magazines were widely popular and showing glossy 'happy' images of people of USSR. Many of our people were brainwashed and were active comrades like ajmer singh etc. Head of the CPI was sikh turban wearing guy.

We never thought UK being involved against us in 80's but we did find out that they wanted to sell their helicopters on the price of sikh dead bodies.

These country provided tactical and equipment training and sent their top trainers to assist india. Russia provided satellite tech type help. Why would they help india? Because of greedy corporations wanting to be on the favorable side of the developing country to make money.

So it seems that in the height of the cold war, UK and USSR conspired with the Indian government to attack Sikhs.

This is at the same time when UK was involved in training Muhajideen against Soviet troops in Afghanistan.

That's politics for you, no permanent friends, only permanent interests.

This is correct.

USA "support" Sikhs not because they liked us, but because Sikhs were against USSR and anyone who supported them (like India).

However, I am surprised that Brits, Israel and even Pakistan helped India to fight against Sikhs.

The Brits were in it for the money and thought they could break India's links with the USSR by helping India.

Israel was diplomatically isolated by its anti Palestinian policies by several countries and was looking for friends, India on the surface supported the Arabs diplomatically. However it is clear they were secretly friends and Israel was involved with India in the most sensitive areas.

Many communist Indians including Punjabi ones like Sunny Hundal go on anti Isreal demos, but at the same time condemn the Sikh freedom movement and support India. Well my friends your India is a good friend of Israel, how do you feel?

I remember when I was travelling in India about twenty years ago in Himachel Pradesh around Manali and Kulu valley.

I was surprised by the amount of Israeli tourists trekking in the mountains.

Don't know if it is still like that today but there were a lot of them back then.

Obviously India was considered a friendly place to visit by them.

Subramaniam Swamy has always been positive about Sikhi, he often recalls Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji's supreme sacrifice and mentions it in his speeches to his fellow Hindus. Since he stayed with Sant Jarnail Singh Bhindranwale he is also aware of the Sants true nature and the extent of media propaganda because even his statements (of meeting Bhindranwale) were taken out of context and sensationalized.