A Few Quotes I Need Help With...

Reecon

VJKK VJKF

There are two quotes that I once heard; I can't seem to remember them or find them.

If anyone can point me in the right direction that would be great:

1) A quote about Guru Nanak Dev Ji being a lion and roaring, I recall that the word Singh is used to describe Guru Nanak Dev Ji.

2) A quite about how is doesn't matter if a Sikh is in a Mosque or Mandir or any other place of worship as long as he has Waheguru inside of him he cannot be affected by anything, or words to that affect.

I'm aware that this is a rather obscure post but, they have been on my mind so if Sangat could shed any light that would be great!

Bhul Chuk Maaf

VJKK VJKF

• 2 weeks later...

2) A quite about how is doesn't matter if a Sikh is in a Mosque or Mandir or any other place of worship as long as he has Waheguru inside of him he cannot be affected by anything, or words to that affect.

If you are Gurmukh then even you are in Beer Bar, nothing affects you.

ਕਬੀਰ ਸੰਤੁ ਨ ਛਾਡੈ ਸੰਤਈ ਜਉ ਕੋਟਿਕ ਮਿਲਹਿ ਅਸੰਤ ॥

Kabeer, the Saint does not forsake his Saintly nature, even though he meets with millions of evil-doers.

ਮਲਿਆਗਰੁ ਭੁਯੰਗਮ ਬੇਢਿਓ ਤ ਸੀਤਲਤਾ ਨ ਤਜੰਤ ॥੧੭੪॥

Even when sandalwood is surrounded by snakes, it does not give up its cooling fragrance. ||174|

Regarding Temples and Mosques:

Their philosophy does not match Gurmat philosophy.

So we think there is no use of going there?

Like, We read Tav Prasad Savaiyey Daily lets have answer from there

They, in temples, will worship Idol and Tav Parsad Savaiyey

ਕਾਹੂ ਲੈ ਪਾਹਨ ਪੂਜ ਧਰਯੋ ਸਿਰ ਕਾਹੂ ਲੈ ਲਿੰਗ ਗਰੇ ਲਟਕਾਇਓ ॥....ਕੋਉ ਬੁਤਾਨ ਕੋ ਪੂਜਤ ਹੈ ਪਸੁ ....ਕੂਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਉਰਿਝਓ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਕੋ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੧੦॥੩੦॥

They, in temples, will say Worship Brahma, Vishnu, Shiva and Tav Prasad Savaiyey again stops us:

ਬ੍ਰਹਮ ਮਹੇਸਰ ਬਿਸਨ ਸਚੀਪਿਤ ਅੰਤ ਫਸੇ ਜਮ ਫਾਸਿ ਪਰੈਂਗੇ ॥

They, in mosque, will say Allah is in west and Tav Prasad Savaiyey again stops us:

ਕਾਹੂ ਪਛਾਹ ਕੋ ਸੀਸੁ ਨਿਵਾਇਓ ॥....ਕੂਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਉਰਿਝਓ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਕੋ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੧੦॥੩੦॥

They, in mausaleum, will say bow before Mazaar of SHeikh Flana Timkana Nau Gaja and Tav Prasad Savaiyey again stops us:

ਕੋਉ ਮ੍ਰਿਤਾਨ ਕੋ ਪੂਜਨ ਧਾਇਓ ॥....ਕੂਰ ਕ੍ਰਿਆ ਉਰਿਝਓ ਸਭ ਹੀ ਜਗ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਭਗਵਾਨ ਕੋ ਭੇਦੁ ਨ ਪਾਇਓ ॥੧੦॥੩੦॥

So if you will go there you will hear so Anti Gurmat things.

These days we see fights in Gurdwaras;rather then preaching Gurmat; so our youth is even not entering in Guru Ghars.