Is This A Muslim Abusing An Apni?

TuhadaDaas

http://destroyed.wakavision.com/cheating-girlfriends-room-destroyed-by-her-boyfriend-as-she-begs-for-forgiveness-

Caution- video has some strong language and unpleasant scenes.

The information given for this video is that a boyfriend takes revenge on his girlfriend for cheating on him. You can distinctly see a picture of darbar sahib (golden temple) on the girl's wall. The boy however seems to look like a muslim (facial appearance) though it did look like at one point he may have been wearing a kara (the scene where he is pouring the bottle), though even if he is wearing a kara he still may be a muslim - he really looks and talks like one.

Yes it was wrong of the girl to date, and to date a muslim. But IF this man is a muslim it is still abuse - I doubt that he would do the same if his girlfriend was muslim.

http://destroyed.wakavision.com/cheating-girlfriends-room-destroyed-by-her-boyfriend-as-she-begs-for-forgiveness-

The information given for this video is that a boyfriend takes revenge on his girlfriend for cheating on him. You can distinctly see a picture of darbar sahib (golden temple) on the girl's wall. The boy however seems to look like a muslim (facial appearance) though it did look like at one point he may have been wearing a kara (the scene where he is pouring the bottle), though even if he is wearing a kara he still may be a muslim - he really looks and talks like one.

Yes it was wrong of the girl to date, and to date a muslim. But IF this man is a muslim it is still abuse - I doubt that he would do the same if his girlfriend was muslim.

Hes a sikh or hindu, not muslim

Well folks a <banned word filter activated> is a <banned word filter activated>...a lady is a lady...

young people dating then getting hurt have their own way of dealing with the breakups...

Same for men really a player is a player giving false promises of love etc...

When your young 19 to 25 ish its hurts more being cheated on and i guess people stoop to this level. If she wants to date a "bad boy dem" then I guess expect whats coming. Dudes acting like a badass and shes on the receiving end of hia wrath now...they are both idiots in my opinion dumb slapper and dumb guy plastic gangstaah lol

So if the guy wasn't a Muslim it wouldn't be abuse, jesus wept, the guys either Hindu or Sikh, you can clearly hear his name mentioned as Sanjay, either way, even if she did cheat all he's done is uploaded evidence onto a public platform and he can clearly be heard making threats against the girl, if someone saw that video and decided to report him his girlfriend cheating on him would be the least of his worries.

I remember a time when people dealt with their problem's in private, kid's today film everything that goes on and then complain when they can't get job's after Uni because prospective employers have seen all of the nonsense they got up to on Youtube, stop putting your private live's on the internet, if i want to to see drama i'll turn on Star Plus son.

What does it matter if his a muslim or not? Abuse is abuse. (You can distinguish a muslim from his facial appearance? Wtfah?!) Yet youve made no comment on the actions of the girl? Oh yeah coz shes a siddi saddi sikha de kuri, bachari.

Hypocrisy much? Stop stirring sh**it man. Like theres not enough already

You aren't being serious are you? Its clear the man wasn't a muslim and the girl is probably a sl@g anyways I mean first of all you're dating and secondly you're going to cheat LOL. I don't know if you're trying to defend but i'm assuming if the man was infact a Muslim there would be an uproar. Remember it ALWAYS takes two to tango...

PS Just cos she's got a Pic of Darbar Sahib doesn't make her sikh look at her moral character the complete opposite