Sign in to follow this  
TuhadaDaas

Is This A Muslim Abusing An Apni?

http://destroyed.wakavision.com/cheating-girlfriends-room-destroyed-by-her-boyfriend-as-she-begs-for-forgiveness-

Caution- video has some strong language and unpleasant scenes.

The information given for this video is that a boyfriend takes revenge on his girlfriend for cheating on him. You can distinctly see a picture of darbar sahib (golden temple) on the girl's wall. The boy however seems to look like a muslim (facial appearance) though it did look like at one point he may have been wearing a kara (the scene where he is pouring the bottle), though even if he is wearing a kara he still may be a muslim - he really looks and talks like one.

Yes it was wrong of the girl to date, and to date a muslim. But IF this man is a muslim it is still abuse - I doubt that he would do the same if his girlfriend was muslim.

• Like 1

http://destroyed.wakavision.com/cheating-girlfriends-room-destroyed-by-her-boyfriend-as-she-begs-for-forgiveness-

The information given for this video is that a boyfriend takes revenge on his girlfriend for cheating on him. You can distinctly see a picture of darbar sahib (golden temple) on the girl's wall. The boy however seems to look like a muslim (facial appearance) though it did look like at one point he may have been wearing a kara (the scene where he is pouring the bottle), though even if he is wearing a kara he still may be a muslim - he really looks and talks like one.

Yes it was wrong of the girl to date, and to date a muslim. But IF this man is a muslim it is still abuse - I doubt that he would do the same if his girlfriend was muslim.

Hes a sikh or hindu, not muslim

Well folks a <banned word filter activated> is a <banned word filter activated>...a lady is a lady...

young people dating then getting hurt have their own way of dealing with the breakups...

Same for men really a player is a player giving false promises of love etc...

When your young 19 to 25 ish its hurts more being cheated on and i guess people stoop to this level. If she wants to date a "bad boy dem" then I guess expect whats coming. Dudes acting like a badass and shes on the receiving end of hia wrath now...they are both idiots in my opinion dumb slapper and dumb guy plastic gangstaah lol

So if the guy wasn't a Muslim it wouldn't be abuse, jesus wept, the guys either Hindu or Sikh, you can clearly hear his name mentioned as Sanjay, either way, even if she did cheat all he's done is uploaded evidence onto a public platform and he can clearly be heard making threats against the girl, if someone saw that video and decided to report him his girlfriend cheating on him would be the least of his worries.

I remember a time when people dealt with their problem's in private, kid's today film everything that goes on and then complain when they can't get job's after Uni because prospective employers have seen all of the nonsense they got up to on Youtube, stop putting your private live's on the internet, if i want to to see drama i'll turn on Star Plus son.

• Like 1

To those who didn't know about this video, they do now. We don't know what happened exactly and neither is it our business, but she has been further shamed publicly by us here... good job! (Sarcasm btw)

• Like 1

What does it matter if his a muslim or not? Abuse is abuse. (You can distinguish a muslim from his facial appearance? Wtfah?!) Yet youve made no comment on the actions of the girl? Oh yeah coz shes a siddi saddi sikha de kuri, bachari.

Hypocrisy much? Stop stirring sh**it man. Like theres not enough already

• Like 1

You aren't being serious are you? Its clear the man wasn't a muslim and the girl is probably a sl@g anyways I mean first of all you're dating and secondly you're going to cheat LOL. I don't know if you're trying to defend but i'm assuming if the man was infact a Muslim there would be an uproar. Remember it ALWAYS takes two to tango...

PS Just cos she's got a Pic of Darbar Sahib doesn't make her sikh look at her moral character the complete opposite

• Like 1

I'm unable to open the link but this is common so called apni bashing! The last thing this girl needs is to be judged and critizised for making a mistake, and we all make mistakes. How many of our girls have we lost because we lost because of these scenarios. She should not be ostricised and pushed even further away from her religion. Ask yourself what made her go down this route and how her friends and family can help to come back into the fold.

From the way he talks I would say Pakistani. But if it's clearly audible his name is sanj or sanjeeve then would say no. But the name could be saj

Could be Sanj Al-Haq Haq Huq Al Fyad Ul Ul Haq Raheem. We can't know for sure. Some of these people can be very clever you know.

Its like that time our house was broken into. I briefly saw the theif as he was running out of our back garden. The policeman who came round said to me "so..er...this theif....Black, was he ?"

"I don't think so" I replied. "I only saw the back of his head but he looked white to me"

"But ah..." said the policeman. "some of these people can be really clever you know".

I was a bit taken aback by that statement so after a while asked him if he wanted some tea or coffee. He said "coffee please".

I deliberately made tea instead and placed the cup in front of him. He took one sip and said "ere....thats not coffee....thats tea".

"But ah..." I said. "some of these coffees can be very clever you know"

• Like 3

From the way he talks I would say Pakistani. But if it's clearly audible his name is sanj or sanjeeve then would say no. But the name could be saj

What a load of bullsh*t :)