Patshahi 10 ? Urgent.

Singh123456777 is right... Guru Gobind Singh Ji. Started Damdami Taksaal and Nihung Singhs... Damdami Taksaal is vegetarian, Nihung Singhs are not... Let them live. Jhatka happens at Sri hazoor sahib.... Chandi di vaar is read... Don't judge Nihung Singh...

Nihung Singhs**

BTW I'm a pure vegetarian...

damdami taksal was itself comprised of nihungs.. baba deep singh ji etc.

listen veerji, it was the need of hour to eat meat but not now..

why kill any1 unnecessary? or hurt someone...?

DeathFearsKhalsa this is a good question about -
"ਸ੍ਰੀ ਮੁਖਵਾਕ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੀ ੧੦ ॥" "Shri Mukhvaak Patshahi 10"
Who is writing this? "Shri Mukhvaak Patshahi " Would Guru Sahib write this about himself?
Especially puzzling when we look at some birs of Guru Granth Sahib where it is written simply as "Mehla 10"

I want add to that -

"ੴ ਸਤਿਗੁਰ ਪ੍ਰਸਾਦਿ ॥ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫ਼ਤਹ ॥"
The word 'satgur' and 'waheguru' never appear anywhere in the body of any of the texts. Why is this?

Looking for more info to make sense of these things.

PS I read the response by AjrawatSingh. It's a good attempt at making connections however I don't find it satisfactory. Patshah and Mehla are not being used in the same way at all. Patshah is being used entirely as a metaphor whereas Mehel is literally the body that is the mehel of Nirankar (not a metaphor).

The chaubis avtar is about the 24 avatars of Vishnu!!!!!!! Not about shiva, brahma etc!!!!

What is this hate for jesus??? Jesus wore a Sri sahib, kept his hair, wore a paagh etc... He was a sikh!

Just because eating meat is wrong or right in your mind set of sikhi doesn't mean that what you think is true.. We have two sampardeys started from guru gobind Singh Ji one is the taksal and one is the nihangs. The taksal are pure vegetarians and on the other hand the nihangs do jhatka.. You tell me which one is right.

Also read kalghidhar chamtkar by bhai vir Singh it will broaden your mindset... Dusht Daman data was accepted by many avatars such as shiva, Krishna, Mohamed, etc... It is also written that JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!;)) told him that dusht Daman Data's path is write.. Who are we to criticize???

So his name was Jesus Singh too???? Lol