Patshahi 10 ? Urgent.

Singh you are right.
Sikh is a generic word that existed prior to "sikhs". There are a lot of sikhs around the world whom we wouldn't call "sikhs" but they are. They don't follow Guru Nanak's lineage. They might follow other Gurus.
The Guru-Sikh relationship is older than "Sikhism" and older than Guru Nanak.

Ramanuja, Adi Shankar, etc these are all Gurus. Bhagat Ramanand who lived prior to Guru Nanak was also a Guru. Guru Ramanand's sikhs included Bhagat Kabir, Bhagat Ravidas, Bhai Sain, etc. And Bhagat Kabir is the Guru of Kabir-panthi and Bhagat Ravidas is the Guru of Ravidasia.

So I would argue Jesus was more of a Guru. And Christians are his sikhs. The word "Christian" is like the word "Nanak-Panthi" that sikhs of Guru Nanak lineage used for themselves.

Singh you are right.

Sikh is a generic word that existed prior to "sikhs". There are a lot of sikhs around the world whom we wouldn't call "sikhs" but they are. They don't follow Guru Nanak's lineage. They might follow other Gurus.

The Guru-Sikh relationship is older than "Sikhism" and older than Guru Nanak.

Ramanuja, Adi Shankar, etc these are all Gurus. Bhagat Ramanand who lived prior to Guru Nanak was also a Guru. Guru Ramanand's sikhs included Bhagat Kabir, Bhagat Ravidas, Bhai Sain, etc. And Bhagat Kabir is the Guru of Kabir-panthi and Bhagat Ravidas is the Guru of Ravidasia.

So I would argue Jesus was more of a Guru. And Christians are his sikhs. The word "Christian" is like the word "Nanak-Panthi" that sikhs of Guru Nanak lineage used for themselves.

Stop being naive and stop inventing new definitions. A Sikh is one who faithfully believes in One, the ten Gurus and Guru Granth Sahib. When yourlot of other people start following the above only then they will be called Sikhs.From your limited knowledge about Sikhism I can understand that you are not a Sikh or are a very confused so called one.

Lol love your jokes mate. You are a true follower of Baba Jesus.

Who said a followed jesus??

You are so naive and are so right minded that you don't want to hear anything other than your description of sikhi.. You try to make jokes and ridicule other people's ideas that may be different than yours cause your afraid of change... Until you start to see stuff and open your mind you won't actually know the truth...

Call me what you like its your freedom..

Stop being naive and stop inventing new definitions. A Sikh is one who faithfully believes in One, the ten Gurus and Guru Granth Sahib. When yourlot of other people start following the above only then they will be called Sikhs.From your limited knowledge about Sikhism I can understand that you are not a Sikh or are a very confused so called one.

Would you call pir budhu shah a sikh?? Or gani khan or nabhi khan?? They never took Amrit and still did namaz so would you call them sikhs?

Lol love your jokes mate. You are a true follower of Baba Jesus.

Yea taking Amrit and wearing the five k's makes me a true follower of baba jesus. Thanks for pointing that our :)