Nihang Jathedars Expose Uk’S Niddar “Singh”

1ManArmy

that dadhi vaar my brothers is Gian Singh Surjeet if i'm not mistaken - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTWELiwaak

some badass lyrics in that dadhi - hearing the roar of the lions the mountains shake !!

on another note we found a book called "The Fighting Traditions And Fighting Arts Of The Traditional Sikh Warriors" written by Nidar from 1998 when he hadns created teh sanatan cult and guess what no mention of SANATAN hindu Sikh Shastarvidiya actually its used to be called Chatka Gatka. there is actually no mention of the word sanatan anywhere i searched the document except for where he recounts one story where snatni vegetarian hindus were shocked by dead flesh. :blink2:

chatkagatka.jpg

So as you so evidently can see is that nidar used to teach gatka and then developed it into Chatka gatka and the whole sanatan last ancient master of the arts came about many years later in the UK when he realised he could market it to the west if he faked his own lineage and backstory.

whats more interesting is that no mention of him being a 9th generation shastar vidiya ustad

I Nidar Singh am a fifth generation Ustad of Budha Dal . I received my ashrivad (Blessing) from Baba Santa Singh supreme leader of all Nihangs in 1993 . After eleven years of study and Kmai (hard work ) . When I was taught and now when I teach it is solely to preserve and propagate the ancient true Khalsa Sikh Warrior meaning Shiromni Akali Nihang Budha Dal Panjva thakht’s traditions . (Nidar Singh - 1998 )
Akali Guru Gobind Singh Ji also personally taught his Sikhs Chatka Gatka . (Nidar Singh 1998)

he also writes some strange stuff about his ustad that he never really knew the guys name or the master never gave him a lineage.

My Ustad Ji never told me his name nor did I ask him I referred to him as Baba Ji .

...My own Ustad all ways remained Gupt (Concealed /Anonymous / mysterious) and asked me after he was gone not too seek him and let him remain Gupt . He even went as far as to say do not even speak of him

Nidar Singh (1998)

and this is the bit that is SHOCKING :wow: nidars ustad didnt have a name and never gave nidar thapi and never even told what who his lineage was (until he made it up)

He was known as Rab meaning God . Because of his unmatched Gatka skills , knowledge of weaponry , horses , Gurbani and his fearless honesty . My own Ustad , who was one of his students , all ways referred to him as Rab only . For many years I thought by this he meant God . It was not till latter when I heard Baba Kundan Singh the Jathedar of Baba Deep Singh Shida Dee Missal Pikh Vindi Tarna Dal refer to Baba Gian Singh as Giana Rab . That I realised who my Ustads Gatka teacher was and my Dada Ustad was . Then when Baba Ram Singh another student of Rab Ji saw my Chatka Gatka . He commented this is Chatka Gatka of Baba Savan Singh . Hence my Ustad who never revealed his true name for he was a Gupt Bhangam ( Wondering Nihangs who conceal their identity ) Singh was Baba Gian Singhs student . Akali Nihang Baba Gian Singh Ji died around 1968

(Nidar Singh 1998, )

thing is if you ask the Nihangs Singhs in budha dal they never mention anything of chatka gatka

Making a personal profit in any form from Chatka Gatka is forbidden . It is usually hankering for material profit which leads a person to abuse an art , religion ect. (Nidar Singh 1998)

so why all the seminars and his sudden change of heart that this shastarvidiya is open to everyone etc when in the book he states his ustad and nihangs were secretive and private of the art.

there's just so much <banned word filter activated> to sift through i don't know where to start - his students will never see sense because they want to believe the fantasy and are completely deluded like people in a cult. No matter what proof you give of his obvious lies and fraudulent misuse of nihang ideology and past military successes they just wont see sense because their egos are better served when nidar goes up on a you tube video dancing in a rave video and foreigners go WOW because its a bit exotic and he shows some swords.

the best thing is the evidence is right up on their own website so they cant claim we have changed or doctored it
http://www.shastervidiya.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Fighting-Traditions-And-Fighting-Arts-Of.pdf

its there for the meanwhile they might take it down because it proves hes been concocting the story over a few years adding bits here and there.

that dadhi vaar my brothers is Gian Singh Surjeet if i'm not mistaken - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwTWELiwaak

some badass lyrics in that dadhi - hearing the roar of the lions the mountains shake !!

You're not mistaken that indeed was the piyare Gian Singh and Hamdhard Ji from Gravesend. They are no longer with us but were a major feature at all the old ISYF functions post '84 singing about the Shaheeds and general state of Punjab and the zulam kutee Gandhee. Alas much of their kirtan and dharmic geets are not found on the net but VHS and audio cassettes.

on another note we found a book called "The Fighting Traditions And Fighting Arts Of The Traditional Sikh Warriors" written by Nidar from 1998 when he hadns created teh sanatan cult and guess what no mention of SANATAN hindu Sikh Shastarvidiya actually its used to be called Chatka Gatka. there is actually no mention of the word sanatan anywhere i searched the document except for where he recounts one story where snatni vegetarian hindus were shocked by dead flesh. :blink2:

chatkagatka.jpg

So as you so evidently can see is that nidar used to teach gatka and then developed it into Chatka gatka and the whole sanatan last ancient master of the arts came about many years later in the UK when he realised he could market it to the west if he faked his own lineage and backstory.

whats more interesting is that no mention of him being a 9th generation shastar vidiya ustad

he also writes some strange stuff about his ustad that he never really knew the guys name or the master never gave him a lineage.

and this is the bit that is SHOCKING :wow: nidars ustad didnt have a name and never gave nidar thapi and never even told what who his lineage was (until he made it up)

thing is if you ask the Nihangs Singhs in budha dal they never mention anything of chatka gatka

so why all the seminars and his sudden change of heart that this shastarvidiya is open to everyone etc when in the book he states his ustad and nihangs were secretive and private of the art.

there's just so much <banned word filter activated> to sift through i don't know where to start - his students will never see sense because they want to believe the fantasy and are completely deluded like people in a cult. No matter what proof you give of his obvious lies and fraudulent misuse of nihang ideology and past military successes they just wont see sense because their egos are better served when nidar goes up on a you tube video dancing in a rave video and foreigners go WOW because its a bit exotic and he shows some swords.

the best thing is the evidence is right up on their own website so they cant claim we have changed or doctored it

http://www.shastervidiya.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/The-Fighting-Traditions-And-Fighting-Arts-Of.pdf

its there for the meanwhile they might take it down because it proves hes been concocting the story over a few years adding bits here and there.

I've never seen that book before that you linked in your post, looks like a book written by Nidar Singh in 1998, there's loads of interesting history on Sikh fighting arts and historical context in that book. Thanks for the link to the PDF.

I've never seen that book before that you linked in your post, looks like a book written by Nidar Singh in 1998, there's loads of interesting history on Sikh fighting arts and historical context in that book. Thanks for the link to the PDF.

yes its actually very interesting - in those days nidar didn't seem so bad and was just trying to teach gatka but at the same time you can see signs of him forming his mythical legend that he is the 9th shastarvidiya... sorry 5th budha dal chatka gatka master. :biggrin2:

and the main word here is GATKA - that all of nidars students scoff and jeer at like arrogant fools ... Thieu own ustad was a gatka teacher HAHAHAHAHHAHA... brilliant i told one of his ex students recently and his face was like " what!!??? " he said "your lying" i said " nah its on his own website".

after this he added the escrima, kali and silat stuff and then said its an ancient nihang art of sanatan hindu sikh shastarvidiya - so when the nihangs from budha dal ranjti akhara saw it they thought what the hell is this and he never even met baba giana singh while we lived and learnt from him.

its ok to mix arts but why LIE ? and claim it to be ancient and pratan and then pass yourself off as the LAST Sikh warrior of this fake art. Only a charlaton does that no matter how knowledgable or skillful you think he is - he is a proven LIAR !

the book is brilliant and all we need to prove hes been lying and changing his story.

his cult members obviously will ignore the anomalies and errors, and just concentrate on everything else

its like when you tell followers of fake babas that he lied about this and that and he has been accused of this -

they say "NAHEEEE !!! he helped us and we have seen his miraculous powers you are evil haters...."

so you just have to leave them to it.

His students are deluded into thinking a mythical martial art will protect them

in a brawl in the street it's anyone's game - i seen Seasoned martial artists &lt;banned word filter activated&gt; whooped in just a street fight, too much ego

you cant be in a false sense of security no matter what martial art you learn there's always someone out there who will kick your arse

cisco can you ask nidar to answer the call to fight - we have some mma fighters who want to challenge him and see how good he really is.

We are going to push for this now publicly and call him out just like he did to the gatka artists many years ago.

I can't ask him, I don't have any associations or affiliation with him, nor do I attend his classes. I went to few classes a few years ago to see what it was all about, having been involved in other martial arts for a while. All I will say is his knowledge and skill level both armed and in armed is pretty inpressive. Somebody definitely trained him.

Best way to get his attention is to turn up at one of his classes and just ask him directly. He's pretty approachable.