Sikh Forums Under Indian Intelligence Services?

* K Brar the dog who led the attack on our Jind Jaan, Sri Harmandar Sahib actually specifically mentioned this forum in one of his interviews, shows that the govt is aware and tracking the movements of Panth Dardis online as well.

* Many young Sikhs who were involved in online Panthic seva were arrested by Punjab Police a few months back.

* The Indian RAW mole planted in the German Sikh community was arrested recently as well. Germany has the maximum number of wanted Sikh Kharkoos and has always been a Khalistani stronghold, this is the reason they infiltrated it.

* Unofficial reports from the Council of Khalistan (USA) talk about 2500 persons planted by the Indian Govt in our diaspora to divide us, mislead us and give information of potential Kharkoos to the Sarkar.

whoah! thanks for the info

About 3 weeks ago the Admins started a thread in which they said there are occassions when individuals, institutions and governments ask SikhSangat.com for the IP addresses of some of us and there are occassions when Sikhsangaat.com oblige and give out our addresses.

Following that comment by the Admins, many of you ignored it and carried on talking about some other stuff. I however, did not ignore it because I found the revelation to be startling. I wrote a comment about how scared and surprised I was that this website had been sometimes giving out our IP addresses to people and governments.

Guess what ? No one of you had anything to say on the matter but instead carried on talking about some other stuff.

Perhaps now this thread will awaken some brain cells in your collective brains ?

I'll repeat what I said at the start of this message:

About 3 weeks ago the Admins started a thread in which they said there are occassions when individuals, institutions and governments ask SikhSangat.com for the IP addresses of some of us and there are occassions when Sikhsangaat.com oblige and give out our addresses.

Following that comment by the Admins, many of you ignored it and carried on talking about some other stuff. I however, did not ignore it because I found the revelation to be startling. I wrote a comment about how scared and surprised I was that this website had been sometimes giving out our IP addresses to people and governments.

Guess what ? No one of you had anything to say on the matter but instead carried on talking about some other stuff.

Perhaps now this thread will awaken some brain cells in your collective brains ?

i did not forget that thing.. & i was shocked too..

what can we do then change the website?

i did not forget that thing.. & i was shocked too..

what can we do then change the website?

Admin can create a private section that only registered users of this forum can view. This will force spy agents to register on this site if they want to read our comments on private section. If they do end up registering, then Admin then can track their IP address and we can sort of get an idea which user on this site is a spy or not.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

your website is large reservoir of books & is quite good.... you should add more books......

Thanks for the feedback. :smile2:

We've uploaded a book that might be of interest to everyone. This book, written by Canadian journalists, is banned in India.

Soft Target - How the Indian Intelligence Service Penetrated Canada
The authors define Soft Target as "an espionage term used for any country, institution or group of people very easy to penetrate and manipulate for subversive purposes" and argue that the Canadian Sikh community was a "Soft Target" of a covert operation by the Indian government during the 1980s. The Indian intelligence agencies not only penetrated the Sikh community in order to discredit them world wide and halt the momentum of the demand of an independent Sikhs state, but also manipulated the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS).
We guess the Indians worked out force doesn't work with Sikhs, so now they use subversion.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕਾ ਖਾਲਸਾ, ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂ ਜੀ ਕੀ ਫਤਿਹ

Thanks for the feedback. :smile2:

We've uploaded a book that might be of interest to everyone. This book, written by Canadian journalists, is banned in India.

Soft Target - How the Indian Intelligence Service Penetrated Canada

http://www.discoversikhism.com/sikh_library/english/soft_target.html

The authors define Soft Target as "an espionage term used for any country, institution or group of people very easy to penetrate and manipulate for subversive purposes" and argue that the Canadian Sikh community was a "Soft Target" of a covert operation by the Indian government during the 1980s. The Indian intelligence agencies not only penetrated the Sikh community in order to discredit them world wide and halt the momentum of the demand of an independent Sikhs state, but also manipulated the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (RCMP) and Canadian Security Intelligence Service (CSIS).

We guess the Indians worked out force doesn't work with Sikhs, so now they use subversion.

whoah!! its not a reservoir its the whole sea...

thanks

Admin, why do you oblige?