Can An Amritdhari Wed A Non Amritdhari?

Guest nervousingh

If you want to have personal tu tu mein mein debates without any rules of engagement, here are some options for you:

1. Email/PM on sikhsangat

2. Facebook chat

3. Sikhawareness ghup shup forum.

When you are asked to PROVE based on Gurbani you call other as doing tutu mein mein.

If you want to spread your DEVIANT views openly here on Sikhsangat, then expect to be refuted openly also.

Having known your dodgy+peculiar theology for 12 years , I have no genuine interest to engage you on 'your suggested platforms'.

A marriage formed in the mutual love of god is the highest.

That's the theory, Singh Ji, but in practice marriages are so far removed from Godliness it's quite chilling. The "OMG it's my big day!" brigade go through the religious motions, making a mockery of everything that should be vital to married life. But anyway that's off topic.

Asking socio-religious maryada(if amrit is given or not to one whose spouse is not ready yet for amrit) aspect to be proven based on gurbani is same as asking proving keski as kakar, naam dridh being valid vidhi from gurbani.

First ask right questions then we can talk.

Here akaali fauj veer has used similar arguments against keski in this thread based on logical/circumstances and maryada:

http://www.sikhsangat.com/index.php?/topic/76794-3-big-rehat-sikhi-question/

You obviously on a witch haunt based as i can tell. If you have issue with sant singh maskeen audio katha on this topic which i posted ealrier, take it up to source where he got the info from - dont shoot the messenger. I am sure since he was considered very famous khalsa panth ratan kathavachik- he wouldn't make blanket statements like that without any merit on this important topic- i consider some merit in his statement he made on this topic as he mentioned puratan akaal takth maryada, do research on puratan akaal takth maryada which i am assuming- buddha dal. As i said earlier, I leave up to readers to research and decide for themselves. I will try to dig further see where sant singh maskeen got akaal takth puratan maryada contents from. ...http://kam1825.podbean.com/e/can-someone-take-amrit-without-their-partner/

When NEO cant provide straight answers on his deviant views, then he uses trickery of distraction to "other issues".

You were the one advocating an Amrit Dhari marrying a 'sehajdhari'. You were asked to prove its permissibility as per Gurmat, but you couldn't. Period.

Here akaali fauj veer has used similar arguments against keski in this thread based on logical/circumstances and maryada:

Do not ever compare me to you. The keski discussion cannot even be compared to this discussion. I fully agree with guruvah assessment of you. A amritdhari marrying an amritdhari is all about spirituality.

At one point sant maskeen singh ji did not agree with Gurbani on being ghost. His views changed on many topics. again i have to say i fully agree with guruvah assessment of you. When it comes ro bibian bbeing in punj pyare then Sants advice escapes your mind and now all of a sudden the tat khalsa rehat is what you favor. This shows exactly what you are as guruvah has said.

Guest imhosingh

I know of many bibi's (the older ladies) who have taken amrit but their husbands continue with the drinking and meat eating shenanigans. Those who conduct the amrit are aware of these other halves but have allowed the bibi's to take amrit.

You go to their houses and you see the seperate cooking utensils etc for the bibi while there are 'bottles' for the husband in certain cupboards.

Its a nonsense situation really. Luckily I think the younger generations actually know that ideally both partners should be amritdhari, or the non-amritdhari partner should not conduct themselves in a way to undermine/challenge the other partner.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Unknown

Waheguru ji ka Khalsa Waheguru ji ki fateh....

I want to say something on this topic that Guru Sahib teaches us that whole humanity is creation of One God . We all are children of God but sometimes we forget this thing when it comes to marriage . We start to look for the religion or caste of other person or family.Even while marrying with a Sikh family we ask about their cast . I agree on the point that A Sikh should marry a Sikh but what if a Sikh boy/girl decides to marry someone from different religion but won't leave his Sikhi . Marriage is a relation of meeting two souls if the two are comfortable with each other and respect each other's religion then what else is needed ?

And one more thing , from childhood we have taught that for Singhs all girls and women are sisters and mothers . One of my friend has taken it very much seriously that he has refused to marry because according to him he has pledged that each Kaur is his sister and he can't even think like to marry an Amritdhari girl because for him all Singhnis are his sisters . Even in college time he was the only one to call each girl as his sister . Never much talked with girls. Always stayed from them . He is only child of his parents and he is only amritdhari in his family . By his decision his parents are really worried as he has decided not to marry whole life.