Anyone Know More About This - Birmingham Sikh Being Attacked By The Usual.

Ranjeet01

a) Is the Sikh okay now?

b) Have the perperators been arrested and charged?

c) Have the local Gurdwaras given guidance to its panth in protecting it's youth?

d) Are the Sikh youth going to wake up and make diet and exercise, self defence as part of it's daily routine?

Typical cowards need 5 or 6 people behind them before they feel brave enough to take on 1 person. You never see these cowards never fight one on one. Fair play though Singh stood his ground.

This sort of incident clearly demonstrates why everyone should train for physical fitness and learn a combat art that takes account of fighting against multiple assailants rules driven sport arts like boxing, mma etc only generally cater for one on one situations which are not a true reflection of on street situations.

Respect to the brother to stand up to 5/6 racist pakistani muslim. This is a racist religiously motivated attack.I blame prejudice pakistani their beliefs, the labour party and people from our own community like jagsaw poster who are denial about this sort of thing and offer the hand if freindship to the very people who hate us.

Nobody, including myself, advocates making "friends" with thugs and fiends. And thats all these men in the video are....thugs.

But where you're always going wrong is that you're constantly trying to portray every single muslim man, woman and child in the entire country as a 'thug' and 'fiend'. I make no apologies Hammertime......I will constantly put you down each and every time you do that because that type of thinking has no place in Sikhi.