Ads Appearing On The Site

We have expense of roughly about $200/month. If someone wants to contribute paying just our server expense then we would be happy to take all ads out of our forums :)

One day I came online, and saw an add by a radical left wing Jewish group here, advocating occupying Palestinians.

Like come on .... :blink2:

Not to mention the regular adds promoting KFC....

cant recall others, way too much dodgy adds tbh

Meaning what you are seeing on this site, others may not be seeing the same ad. Google adverts are famous in following end users cookie. Plus they probably also pick keyword from this site and run ads based on that. There are many threads about israel and palestine and left wing jewish probably targeting keywords by google adworks. So they can and most likely put 2k per day budget to run ads with keywords such as palestine etc.

Guest Jacfsing2

I'm surprised you guys see ads, I haven't seen one; maybe it's because I use the mobile version of this website. I think you should try the mobile version if you don't want to see ads. Just used the desktop version and what you guys are saying is true, but I don't know why only one version has the ads and not the other.

• 1 month later...

I'm surprised you guys see ads, I haven't seen one; maybe it's because I use the mobile version of this website. I think you should try the mobile version if you don't want to see ads. Just used the desktop version and what you guys are saying is true, but I don't know why only one version has the ads and not the other.

We don't want to put ads on mobile platforms so we kept that free from any type of ads.

Sometimes, inadvertently, we give something away about ourselves that it really wasn't our intention to do so.

I've personally learned 2 things from this thread:

1. I've learned that the ads that appear on this website are individual to each of us " tailored to our browsing preferences away from this site". i.e. we get the kind of ads we often do google searches for in our spare time.
  2. I've learned that the OP is getting lots and lots of ads for women in a semi-state of undress in their lingerie.