Nanak Shah Fakir Needs To Be Banned

hsingh8963

Akal warrior if you are OK that the producer said that guru Nanak Dev Ji probably didn't wear a dastar and you have seen the video on page one and still support this film stick to the other review thread you have... I don't want a debate here on this thread sikh sangat members majority are against this film. If you wish to support it use your other thread I won't comment there anymore and we will stick here to discuss the places where this film has been banned and still needs to be banned.

My understanding was that Guru Nanak Dev Ji wore the Seli Topi.

This is jagraj singh, frm 'basics of sikhi', and his thoughts on the film.

https://youtu.be/rWPvpOLlQh4

I think now is the best time to actually initiate a worldwide project , inviting translators from the world's main language groups and designing documentary/katha/bani series based on Sikh Itihass in combination with our best parchaariks/kathavachiks/scholars/gianis. I do not believe that we need to do enactments necessarily but we could use Guru ji's voice of Gurbani (perhaps melting Panj pyarey voices together) .

I think now is the best time to actually initiate a worldwide project , inviting translators from the world's main language groups and designing documentary/katha/bani series based on Sikh Itihass in combination with our best parchaariks/kathavachiks/scholars/gianis. I do not believe that we need to do enactments necessarily but we could use Guru ji's voice of Gurbani (perhaps melting Panj pyarey voices together) .

Yea indeed madam ji. Ive always thought, y r we continuing makin movies in the east, with eastern directors with eastern budgets, speakin in eastern languages, n therefore aiming at eastern ppl? If english and spanish r worlwide languages, we should b makin sikh related films with western/modern directors/scriptwriters. Look at how troy, 300, alexander, lord of the rings etc all have great graphics n fightin scenes? With all this controversey over gurus images/face etc, y not just make films on sikh heroes who came after our gurus time? Ppl dont need to come into sikhi necessarily by watchin a film based on our gurus lives, if we have warriors who lived their lives on principles of our gurus? Imagine a movie about banda singh bahadurs conquest n his brave shaheedi? Or misl periods with jassa singh ahluwalia n Nawab kapoor singh? Hari singh nalwa's conquest of unaproachable afghan lands, n dispel this myth that theyve never been conquered?

Funding shudnt be a problem, since gurdwareh have soooooo much money comin in its unreal, not to mention the sgpc. But sgpc r under brahmin influence so that may be a no go area. But like jagraj singh has sed in the past i believe, that we dont need to look towards panjab for nxt phase of sikhi progress, we can do that here in the west n show them dumb freshies the way!

I jus found out satinder sartaj will be playin maharaja dalip singh in an american made movie, which will be bilingual ive heard...thats a nice start i say.

Yea indeed madam ji. Ive always thought, y r we continuing makin movies in the east, with eastern directors with eastern budgets, speakin in eastern languages, n therefore aiming at eastern ppl? If english and spanish r worlwide languages, we should b makin sikh related films with western/modern directors/scriptwriters. Look at how troy, 300, alexander, lord of the rings etc all have great graphics n fightin scenes? With all this controversey over gurus images/face etc, y not just make films on sikh heroes who came after our gurus time? Ppl dont need to come into sikhi necessarily by watchin a film based on our gurus lives, if we have warriors who lived their lives on principles of our gurus? Imagine a movie about banda singh bahadurs conquest n his brave shaheedi? Or misl periods with jassa singh ahluwalia n Nawab kapoor singh? Hari singh nalwa's conquest of unaproachable afghan lands, n dispel this myth that theyve never been conquered?

Funding shudnt be a problem, since gurdwareh have soooooo much money comin in its unreal, not to mention the sgpc. But sgpc r under brahmin influence so that may be a no go area. But like jagraj singh has sed in the past i believe, that we dont need to look towards panjab for nxt phase of sikhi progress, we can do that here in the west n show them dumb freshies the way!

I jus found out satinder sartaj will be playin maharaja dalip singh in an american made movie, which will be bilingual ive heard...thats a nice start i say.

Sikhi is a multilingual religion anyway, and Guru ji encouraged us to learn more languages so we could go into new lands with Guru ji's message this would be a perfect way for worldwide sangat to join in and help their neighbours understand how they think and feel and pray . I am so tired of underread 'sikhs' calling anyone with sharda a talibani obviously in a derogatory way. We should crowdfund the projects so it is owned by the sangat on the planet not SGPC etc and avoid the whole censoring problem in India . Bring the message to the people here, put it for online release and then everyone will be able to watch in India without the censor board interfering and make sure this time we make it available in tamil, malayalam, bengali and maratha as they have traditionally been intelligent peoples who would appreciate Guru ji's words and follow up with on the ground training for parchaariks there.

Looks like the anti-sikh forces have won again. The movie was great and painted Sikhi in a beautiful light, but they ended up getting it pulled. Great job.. (sarcasm by the way). Everybody back to your caves.

Akal Warrior Ji.

I already said... If you support the film there is another thread that you made.

Again I will say the Producer said that... You know what NeverMind. I'm not looking for a fight.

Please stick to the other thread.