Nanak Shah Fakir Needs To Be Banned

hsingh8963

Hadd hogi ...in the trailer they make out Guru ji walking around bareheaded singing bani ...then worse patti says ik but something more like om rather onkar ...I rewound three times to make sure I wasn't looking incorrectly . I am tired of telling people our Guru ji is Bani no man , no picture or statue , Satgur jagata ha deo . Harinder Sikka did his best to bring a message forward but slipped into shorthands which changed the image of Guru ji and his message.

Bebe Nanaki was much older than Guru Ji yet the actress playing her is a very young twenty something... Guru ji was in his thirties when he started spreading the message not an old man yet , old stereotypes are still being played to.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jz_oEgtH9I&feature=youtu.be

I feel it is a grave issue that we want to allow Films to raise our younger generation... the youth would find our history EXTREMELY Interesting if we just made an effort with parchar I've seen it first hand.. if you haven't please view the Facebook video I posted earlier it puts this into perspective. Let's say for a second these films do teach the youth. Do you really think that this film is accurate enough for this. Even the bani is read inaccurately (om)...

Watch the video if you haven't it explains a lot more...

The inspiration or what not from these movies does not last long. For a real change in a person Seva, Katha, Kirtan, Kamai, is needed.

The film obviously has his historic inaccuracies.. But I feel the overall impact could positive if a couple actions are taken:

- remove any side shots of the actor playing maharaj

- use more "CGI" to cover maharajs face

- have the whole film audited by vidvaans to point out then remove any other significant issues

- an apology from the producer for labelling the institutions raising concerns as extremist's

I would ask all to go on you tube/Facebook and dislike all videos and protest.

If he doesn't make a u-turn he needs some shittar for bringing the kaum into disrepute!!!!

The film obviously has his historic inaccuracies.. But I feel the overall impact could positive if a couple actions are taken:

- remove any side shots of the actor playing maharaj

- use more "CGI" to cover maharajs face

- have the whole film audited by vidvaans to point out then remove any other significant issues

- an apology from the producer for labelling the institutions raising concerns as extremist's

I would ask all to go on you tube/Facebook and dislike all videos and protest.

If he doesn't make a u-turn he needs some shittar for bringing the kaum into disrepute!!!!

I went on the FB page and asked questions about the guy singing apparently it's supposed to be a sant who saw Guru ji as a baby. Still getting nowhere about the ik onkar issue getting he was Hindu line, even Guru ji was still being enlightened that's why it's half written....hahaha what idiots ... Ap narain kalataar , jug me parvaario. It's all the underinformed speaking up and supportng this movie because 'who reads these days' honestly it is so stupid it makes me despair for the future .

Movie looks great, don't see any real problems except for the fact that they showed guru Nanak without a turban.

Other than that its cool

Need to watch the movie before making an accuracy decision though

twisting the bani is a major thing not a minor ... the symbol onkar has been misrepresented for what reason no-one is speaking up from the team , and they are still using the Akal Takht support and blessing tagline on all posters it is not like this cannot be corrected easily ... misleading the public is not right

When this film was made were any religious scholars consulted to ensure accuracy?

When Hollywood makes these big budget Biblical films, Biblical scholars are consulted.

Bollywood loves copying Hollywood, why could they not copy them in this instance and take consultation from someone from Akal Takht to maintain accuracy and follow the correct criteria?

IF there is even the Controversy that someone has done the motions for guru maharajah then HOW CAN THIS BE RELEASED??

http://singhstation.net/2015/03/who-actually-portrays-the-role-of-guru-nanak-in-nanak-shah-fakir/

Uh how does controversy affect a film from releasing?

Unless the government has a problem with thus movie, I would say there is a 100% chance that this movie will release.