Granthi Singh Converts To Christianity

I agree with what you got to say there, just one small pick up the word "Xtian" means ex-christian. But anyways the best way to combat the threat of Christian fundamentalist preachers targeting illiterate and gullible Sikhs and the punjab is to target Christian communities for mass conversions to Sikhi. We know SGPC are freemason atheists so we cant rely on those bunch of sellouts.

Each Sikh needs to ensure they find 10 Christians and really break down Christianity like we have done with Islam over the years. We have to make them question the concepts of how can humanity all be sinners and jesus dying means were all forgiven for our sins. And how can God be killed and God crying out to God for help? Christianity is in a real mess but most of the followers are as brainwashed as muslims they dont use their brains to think logically. But Christians are easier to convert to Sikhi because there is no threat of death if they leave Christianity unlike islam.

Question is though are Sikhs motivated enough and love Sikhi enough to create propaganda for christians to convert to Sikhi or will Sikhs on this forum and outside it continue to eat their pakoray and samosay until there are no Sikhs left?

I did not realise Xtian means ex-Christian, I thought it was short hand for Christian, but I stand corrected.

The reason Jesus was born through virgin birth and to die for "our sins" is because according to christian theology since the human race comes from Adam and Eve, we are all sinners. Jesus cannot be born through the same lineage since he would also be born through sin. According to Christian theology therefore only Jesus is sin-less and the only way you can receive salvation is through Jesus.

But in Sikhi, there is no concept of original sin.It's irrelevant for us.

I do not think you need a lot of people to do what you suggest what you are doing.

Caste discrimination was always there in different forms but there was no threat in Christian missionaries. What makes it different then and what makes it different now?

Well whats different now is obviously christian missionaries are exploiting the situation (capitalizing on someone vulnerability) converting our sikhs all together, back then atleast if sikhs were discriminated against -they hang around with their own in segragation -not that i m gauging this anymore severe but it was bearable to keep us united on major issues.

Anyway, pure panj pyares symbolism of original panj pyares came from each caste/from different corners in india is itself biggest slap to jatt supremacy in the panth in garb of modern singh sabha gurdwaras or ramagharia supermacy in segregated ramagharia gurdwara so on so forth. We should look at the root of problem this time around address both pressing caste issue and due to that Christian exploiting to convert in one setting.

"jatt supremacy in the panth in garb of modern singh sabha gurdwaras or ramagharia supermacy in segregated ramagharia gurdwara so on so forth. "

This is at the commitee level, not at the sangat level.

Thats true, but unfortunately sangat has no control over these committe people and most often committe people pick and chose speakers, they go for speakers who does not target these issues. Even if one of sangat wants to get into committe, existing commitee members will make sure of their screening process -make sure they are not threat to them, try applying with ramaghari sounding last name in singh sabha jatt gurdwara and vice versa.

Jesus cried on cross and questioned 'God' while our 5th Guru smiled on tati tavi and accepted it as His Will.

We need to up the aggressive parchar where we counter Christian missionaries, Islamic Dawah people and the Hindutva Sanatanis. Once we get on the offensive and start comparing our Nirmal Panth with their flawed ways, they will run away with their tails between their legs.

Equally, you don't want to start playing, "My spiritual leader was tougher than your spiritual leader." I'll be honest, that kind of points-scoring turns away people who are spiritually inclined; they see such tactics as shallow and indicative of someone who doesn't understand the nature of God and spirituality. Leave that to the fanboys and the zealots. Yes, don't play it down and shuffle it to the background, but equally don't hinge Sikhi on facts like those alone. The best example of portraying Sikhi as an example is by being a great Sikh in our daily lives. Nobody can argue with that. We only have to look at our Gurdwara stages to see that many who grace that platform talk a good game and get sangat riled up in religious fervour, but when it comes to the day-to-day stuff even they are found lacking. "Practice what you preach."

I agree with what you got to say there, just one small pick up the word "Xtian" means ex-christian. But anyways the best way to combat the threat of Christian fundamentalist preachers targeting illiterate and gullible Sikhs and the punjab is to target Christian communities for mass conversions to Sikhi. We know SGPC are freemason atheists so we cant rely on those bunch of sellouts.

Each Sikh needs to ensure they find 10 Christians and really break down Christianity like we have done with Islam over the years. We have to make them question the concepts of how can humanity all be sinners and jesus dying means were all forgiven for our sins. And how can God be killed and God crying out to God for help? Christianity is in a real mess but most of the followers are as brainwashed as muslims they dont use their brains to think logically. But Christians are easier to convert to Sikhi because there is no threat of death if they leave Christianity unlike islam.

Question is though are Sikhs motivated enough and love Sikhi enough to create propaganda for christians to convert to Sikhi or will Sikhs on this forum and outside it continue to eat their pakoray and samosay until there are no Sikhs left?

Lol chill we don't need propoganda

I think you will find that most Christians will leave Christianity to become atheists rather than join another religion.

Christian religion is more about gaining the protection of a group for a lot of Christians and the reason many join is because generally Christians treat each other Ok and with kindness.

Church is generally a place to go where you can get kindness and support, that's why a lot of people choose to go there.

A lot of Christians couldn't care less about converting other people at all.