Dirty Old Pakistani Groomer And Trafficer

I am at a loss for words. No matter how many groomers they find, but it's still always shocking to read about it. This shameless demon exploited a girl who was young enough to be his daughter. Really it's hard to understand how does such a person live with himself knowing he did that to a child

But Jonny+Hammertime why are all the kaffirs making such a fuss about pedophilia?

Since Prophet Muhammad, the most perfect human being that ever lived (according to the Quran) was an open unashamed pedophile why can't this Pakistani dude copy him?

Prophet Muhammad: A Pedophile

Muhammad “married” Aisha when she was six years old.

‘A’isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported:

Allah’s Apostle (may peace be upon him) married me when I was six years old, and I was admitted to his house when I was nine years old. Muslim 8. 3310

Narrated ‘Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years (i.e., till his death). Bukhari 7. 62. 64

Narrated ‘Aisha:

that the Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old. Hisham said: I have been informed that ‘Aisha remained with the Prophet for nine years (i.e. till his death).” what you know of the Quran (by heart)’ Bukhari 7. 62. 65

Narrated ‘Ursa:

The Prophet wrote the (marriage contract) with ‘Aisha while she was six years old and sexually consummated his marriage with her while she was nine years old and she remained with him for nine years (i.e. till his death).

Bukhari 7. 62. 88

Arab year is lunar, which is shorter than solar year. In solar years, Aisha was 8 years 9 months old when Muhammad consummated his marriage with her. Consummate? This is a nice way to say raped her. According to Muslims, a woman must consent to her marriage or the marriage is null. How can a 6-years old child consent to her marriage? Without a consent, how can we call this relationship between a 51 years old man and a 6-years old child marriage?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNCz9MXmcsw

Mohammed Khubaib guilty of sex offences on girls

_82282077_mohammed_khubaib.jpg Mohammed Khubaib has been found guilty of grooming girls in Peterborough

A married restaurant owner with a "persistent and almost predatory interest" in girls has been found guilty of rape and grooming offences.

The conviction of Peterborough businessman Mohammed Khubaib, 43, is the latest in Cambridgeshire Police's Operation Erle.

Khubaib forced a 14-year-old girl to perform a sex act on him and committed nine counts of trafficking.

Following the guilty verdict at the Old Bailey, he will be sentenced on 15 May.

Khubaib's friend Manase Motaung, 32, was cleared of related offences by the jury.

Judge Peter Rook QC told Khubaib: "You have been convicted of a very serious offence of a rape on a young girl... having plied her with vodka.

"You have also been convicted of no less than nine trafficking offences in relation to under-age girls who you were deliberately plying with vodka so that you could take advantage of them, knowing they craved vodka so you could exploit them sexually.

_82288137_026735546.jpg

Khubaib's conviction brings the total number of people to be convicted under Operation Erle to 10, of which most are of Pakistani origin.

Khubaib was caught as part of Operation Erle, which investigated sex offences against girls in the Peterborough area.

The court heard that Khubaib's activities in Peterborough involved girls being befriended and then "hooked" with alcohol - normally vodka - in an attempt to make them "compliant" to sexual advances.

Khubaib, who lived in the city with his wife and children, would pursue his interest "away from his home and family", using his restaurant as a "focal point".

Mark Dennis QC, prosecuting, said the girls were vulnerable because of their age, background, circumstances or unsettled schooling and Khubaib pretended to be their "friend and helper".

Khubaib, who also ran a lettings agency, would drive girls to flats in his 4x4 car and, once there, they would be groomed for sex by being "plied with alcohol and entertained by himself and his friends".

He raped the 14-year-old girl in August 2007 by forcing her to perform oral sex on him after she was given alcohol and then "rewarded" with £5, the court heard.

His conviction brings the total number of people to be convicted under Operation Erle to 10, of which most are of Pakistani origin.

Four previous cases led to nine male defendants being jailed for 59 offences against 15 girls, from Peterborough, with a couple from Lincolnshire and Rutland.

Where proof is 100% beyond doubt, these animals should be castrated or a penalty severe enough to work as a deterrent must be in place. In Saudi hands they cut off hand of thieves and in these instances the manhood should be removed for stealing the izzat of innocent girls. The UK's soft stance on all manner of crimes is a joke.

hang this scumbag! These paks have no shame he has a family and still rapes little girls i guess years of inbreeding gets rid of your shame and these are the people sikh organizations in canada are trying to seek justice for. During my time on this forum if i've learned one thing that is you cannot trust MAJORITY of muslim (not saying all) the crap happening in the uk is starting to happen at my doorstep taxi driver rapin young patrons, and also last weekend 2 muslims were randomly shooting cars and people with guns i know it sound crazy but it actually happened