Uk Pm David Cameron Khalistani

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ॥

UK PM David Cameron visits Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Gravesend in Kent, UK

27B34AEA00000578-3044865-image-m-4_14293
Today UK Prime Minister David Cameron and wife Samantha visit Guru Nanak Darbar Gurdwara Gravesend in Kent, UK.
The Prime Minister, wore an orange patka, and Mrs Cameron, a blue salwar kameez.
The Camerons removed their shoes, queued up to kneel, offer coins and bow before Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji.
3760504_60343_0-630.jpg
27B3A20A00000578-3044865-image-a-81_1429
The start of the Camerons visit was delayed slightly after a scuffle broke out among the sangat when a Granthi [rightly] objected to speeches being made while prayers were taking place.
Mr and Mrs Cameron were taken to a side room where, it is said, Mr Cameron delivered a speech.
He told the audience that Vaisakhi was a "big, bold" sign of their devotion.
"I wanted to make sure Downing Street was part of this too, and I'm proud to be the first Prime Minister to host a Vaisakhi reception at Number 10," he added.
"And I'll tell you what - if I'm back there as Prime Minister, I'll keep bringing the community, the colour and the celebrations there, again and again."
Both David and Samantha Cameron correctly sat on floor with legs crossed. However, two women (in a group of three) sitting near Samantha Cameron showed their ignorance and contempt of Sikhi by having their heads fully uncovered (view from 1min 10secs in the video at the link below).

I felt David Cameron was fantastic. I have seen how time and time again, he has come out in support of the Sikhs, whether its his video releases, Harmandir Sahib visit, kirtan at Downing St, celebrating Vaisakhi at the Houses of Parliament or scrapping turban searches at airports.

The Labour Party have taken the Sikh (and asian) vote for granted, hence why they never bothered for 13 years in govt. Even now, Labour has no Sikh MP's whilst the Tories have 1 in each of the two Houses of Parliament.

Many will say "what about 1984 disclosure". True, fair point. But that wasn't his fault. Decisions to launch an enquiry may not entirely be in his hands.

His speech was impressive, I saw it on Sky News in it's entirety. Cameron has gone out of his way in my view.

Compare this to Ed Miliband's team behaviour last week at Leamington Spa.

I felt David Cameron was fantastic. I have seen how time and time again, he has come out in support of the Sikhs, whether its his video releases, Harmandir Sahib visit, kirtan at Downing St, celebrating Vaisakhi at the Houses of Parliament or scrapping turban searches at airports.

The Labour Party have taken the Sikh (and asian) vote for granted, hence why they never bothered for 13 years in govt. Even now, Labour has no Sikh MP's whilst the Tories have 1 in each of the two Houses of Parliament.

Many will say "what about 1984 disclosure". True, fair point. But that wasn't his fault. Decisions to launch an enquiry may not entirely be in his hands.

His speech was impressive, I saw it on Sky News in it's entirety. Cameron has gone out of his way in my view.

Compare this to Ed Miliband's team behaviour last week at Leamington Spa.

Thats a very good point dailymail. Last week, Labour were so ashamed of their leader and party being seen in a Sikh Gurdwara, especially with his head covered, that they went out of their way to ban all press and photos. In contrast, its actually been quite impressive and uplifting to see how proud the Tories were to be in a Gurdwara and among dastar wearing Sikhs. So proud, they wanted the whole world to see it.

Alot to think about when casting your vote.

Thats a very good point dailymail. Last week, Labour were so ashamed of their leader and party being seen in a Sikh Gurdwara, especially with his head covered, that they went out of their way to ban all press and photos. In contrast, its actually been quite impressive and uplifting to see how proud the Tories were to be in a Gurdwara and among dastar wearing Sikhs. So proud, they wanted the whole world to see it.

Alot to think about when casting your vote.

Hmm curious...how much are you two getting paid by the party?