Uk Pm David Cameron Khalistani

The other thing that has been pertinent in the last few weeks Jagsaw, is that if Labour are unable to get a majority, which is likely, and Ed does a deal with Nicola Sturgeon, then Ed is finished.

Nicola Sturgeon is the most able orator and debater I have seen since her predecessor, Alex Salmond. I don't know what it is with the SNP, but they have real conviction behind their politics and their personalities. Nicola Sturgeon would run rings around Ed Miliband and Labour (in a coalition or a vote-for-vote basis support), she is that good.

The problem is, I don't want the SNP to run Westminster. Therefore, whilst my decision-making is dynamic in it's nature, I am beginning to form a view of the lie of the land and I'd rather see a Tory government.

I'm not saying the tories are perfect. Had Labour had a different, stronger personality in their leadership, to stand up to Nicola's formidable politics, things would be different. But, its Ed.

White Skin But Black Hearts ( Sant Jagjit Singh Maharaj Harkoval)

And the gullible Sikhs here feel so permeated by a sly fox visit for your votes so that you can continue your slave labour and integration into a racist, imperialist society whilst the PM just before the general election pays a vist to your temple

WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS AND GAIN YOUR OWN HOMELAND THAT WHICH THE GURUS GAVE YOU AND TODAY THE HINDUS ARE ANNEXING

BETTER THAN COLD, DARK RACIST BRITAIN IS OUR HOMELAND WHERE OUR TRUE FOLK PUNJAB CULTURE AND SATGURU DI SIKHIO WOULD FLOURISH

THE UK IS FINISHED WITH - LIFE IS TOO SHORT AND IM SICK OF GETTING A RAW DEAL BY LIBLABCON I DONT WANT MY KIDS TO HAVE TO PUT UP WITH THIS

I have left....... its a matter of time 37 now i have said to my dad whatever happens do not sell the land in India

My message to you naive baby folks is that THIS IS NOT OUR COUNTRY so realize that you are being used, i just cant believe the love here for DC

Wheres the enquiry into 1984 involvement??????? The British are and always will be imperialists because they have nothinhg here in the UK besides from rain, damp and football hooligans. My dad calls thems Gazzas hah ha lol

We are Punjabi Sikh, Punjab is our homeland and here we will always be immigrants. The next govt will be BNP its a matter of time so lets create our own destiny a future of sharam and dharam we are not tax cows that are milked to death whilst Punjab is a <banned word filter activated> whol;e because of Narendra Modi

Hmm curious...how much are you two getting paid by the party?

Well you know from previous messages of mine that I lean to the left in life and never vote, so its clear I'm no Tory.

I'm just pointing out a simple fact. Well, 3 simple facts actually :

1. Labour, last week, was so ashamed and scared of being photographed with dastar wearing bearded fellas (i.e us) that it banned all media and photos of their visit to the Gurdwara.
  2. The Conservatives, this week, have been so proud to be shown standing alongside dastar wearing bearded fellas (i,e. us) they've invited the whole world's media to come and take as many photos as they want.
  3. It is Labour, not the Tories, who have, over the last 15 years, deliberately forced Hindu nationalistic pro-India MPs on us in our Sikh majority constituencies.

Now I don't vote. Remember that. I'm just saying those of you who do should remember that it is the Labour Party who are treating us Sikhs the worst. Little over a week ago, on their visit to Leamington Spa ,they treated us like we were disease ridden lepers. They were too ashamed to even be photographed standing next to disgusting creatures like us. After a digusting insult like that no Sikh should ever consider voting labour.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ॥

There is often a big 'tumasha' when dignitaries visit a Gurdwara. Recently we have been noticing that those surrounding the dignitaries have a severe lack of respect in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ie. the two women sitting near Mrs Cameron and when Badal and Co refused to matha tek during Modi's visiti to Sri Harmandir Sahib. Disrespectful behavior undoes the good nature of the visit. Otherwise, despite Conservative Pary history with 1984, it seems this visit was better than that of Labour leader Ed Milband.

Wats with the headline of this thread? I dont get it.

Veerji, the post heading is because saffron/ orange is sometimes used as a color when referring to Khalistan.

It's the punjabi SIkhs who behave improperly (uncovered heads), not the visiting dignitaries, be they Cameron or Modi. Unless the visiting dignitary is a Sikh, ie.Badal, who refused to bow down.

Having just watched the most powerful woman currently in British politics on TV this morning, the thought of Ed Miliband joining hands and being held hostage by Nicola Sturgeon is a frightening one indeed.

It's all very we'll talking about colours, festivals, multiculturism and ect. But where was the apology for Jhalia Wala Bhag? Where is the promised enquiry into his party's role in operation bluestar? He did not deliver where it really mattered. Those praising him are fools.