Uk Pm David Cameron Khalistani

To those seeking support for any of the points on the Sikh manifesto, remember it's the Conservative party that initiated free schools, or as we know them, Sikh schools/faith schools with a Sikh ethos.

Free schools have been attacked by labour. Sikhs in Derby are facing immense opposition from labour-run council's to open a Sikh faith school.

Sikh and non-sikh children have benefitted from Sikh faith school's. Conservative party wants more free schools.

Free sikh faith school's are in the Sikh manifesto.

Cameron says whatever is necessary for votes. He's an ex PR man, what he says and does is very orchestrated. Want an example watch this video

Who will Cameron listen to?the Indian Government and its numerous billionaires (who own the likes of Jaguar Land Rover) or a few sikhs in the UK who have no state or unity?

Also, what his government has done in terms of things like support for the disabled, the rise of food banks etc is shocking. Just because a person says nice things about our community doesn't mean we should ignore how this policies are polarising the country and affecting others.

Who will Cameron listen to?the Indian Government and its numerous billionaires (who own the likes of Jaguar Land Rover) or a few sikhs in the UK who have no state or unity?

Also, what his government has done in terms of things like support for the disabled, the rise of food banks etc is shocking. Just because a person says nice things about our community doesn't mean we should ignore how this policies are polarising the country and affecting others.

I have to say I am sometimes amazed how many people here are constantly citing the previous broken policies of previous Tory govts when the things the Labour Party are doing to us are not only far far worse but are actually happening now.

Tell me, how can anything the Tory party does or does not do be as bad as point number 1:

1. Exactly one week ago, the Labour Party, in their visit to the Leamington Spa Gurdwara, showed exactly what it thought of us as people. The fact is, it saw us as animals i.e not quite human 'people'. As if we were disease ridden dispacable creatures that they were too embarrassed to be photographed standing next to, they had such a low opinion of us that they went out of their way to ensure their party was not photographed next to anyone that looks like us. Now tell me, how can the Tories and their business interests with India be compared to this mega insult by Labour ?
  2. Southall and Hounslow. Collectively, these 2 west London constituencies house the largest number of Sikhs in the UK. In both these constituencies, as an MP opening came along, the Labour party headquarters went into overdrive to ensure that only a right wing pro-India Hindu MP was selected as candidate.

Given everything Labour has done and continues to do I cannot believe any of you would still be willing to ignore it all and focus on the Tories natural business interest with India policies.

Simple question, have the Conservatives or Labour publically backed and agreed to support any of the points on the Sikh Manifesto ???

If they haven't, then they don't deserve the Sikh vote. They can visit however many Gurdwaras they want it makes no difference, they're just trying to fool the gullible into voting for them.

Vote for whichever party agrees to support the Sikh Manifesto.

Nail on head

Better not vote or protest vote by backing a neutral then back those that stand against gurmat or justice.

I have to say I am sometimes amazed how many people here are constantly citing the previous broken policies of previous Tory govts when the things the Labour Party are doing to us are not only far far worse but are actually happening now.

Tell me, how can anything the Tory party does or does not do be as bad as point number 1:

• Exactly one week ago, the Labour Party, in their visit to the Leamington Spa Gurdwara, showed exactly what it thought of us as people. The fact is, it saw us as animals i.e not quite human 'people'. As if we were disease ridden dispacable creatures that they were too embarrassed to be photographed standing next to, they had such a low opinion of us that they went out of their way to ensure their party was not photographed next to anyone that looks like us. Now tell me, how can the Tories and their business interests with India be compared to this mega insult by Labour ?
  • Southall and Hounslow. Collectively, these 2 west London constituencies house the largest number of Sikhs in the UK. In both these constituencies, as an MP opening came along, the Labour party headquarters went into overdrive to ensure that only a right wing pro-India Hindu MP was selected as candidate.
Given everything Labour has done and continues to do I cannot believe any of you would still be willing to ignore it all and focus on the Tories natural business interest with India policies.

I wouldn't vote any of top 3 unless they publicly support our justice against genocide campaign....they are making Sikhs look fickle by winning support via cheap publicity stunts.

The Gravesend election is interesting.

From Labour you have a Turban wearing Oxford educated young Sikh who often appears on the Sikh media. Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi

On the other you have the sitting Conservative MP Adam Holloway.

You would expect the Gurdwara to support the Sikh candidate, however the majority of the Gurdwara Committee are supporting the Conservative candidate, hence the Cameron visit at the weekend.