Sign in to follow this  
DiscoverSikhism

Uk Pm David Cameron Khalistani

The news states the committee tried to interrupt an Akhand Path to use the main Gurdwara hall, but a Sikh objected causing them to move halls where there was not an Akhand Path.Cameron had to get up and move along with his entourage.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ॥ ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਿਹ॥

There is often a big 'tumasha' when dignitaries visit a Gurdwara. Recently we have been noticing that those surrounding the dignitaries have a severe lack of respect in the presence of Sri Guru Granth Sahib ie. the two women sitting near Mrs Cameron and when Badal and Co refused to matha tek during Modi's visiti to Sri Harmandir Sahib. Disrespectful behavior undoes the good nature of the visit. Otherwise, despite Conservative Pary history with 1984, it seems this visit was better than that of Labour leader Ed Milband.

Wats with the headline of this thread? I dont get it.

Veerji, the post heading is because saffron/ orange is sometimes used as a color when referring to Khalistan.
  • Like 1

It's the punjabi SIkhs who behave improperly (uncovered heads), not the visiting dignitaries, be they Cameron or Modi. Unless the visiting dignitary is a Sikh, ie.Badal, who refused to bow down.

Having just watched the most powerful woman currently in British politics on TV this morning, the thought of Ed Miliband joining hands and being held hostage by Nicola Sturgeon is a frightening one indeed.

It's all very we'll talking about colours, festivals, multiculturism and ect. But where was the apology for Jhalia Wala Bhag? Where is the promised enquiry into his party's role in operation bluestar? He did not deliver where it really mattered. Those praising him are fools.

• Like 2

I personally think david cameron makes a much better prime minster than ed milliband however most of the tories polices are anti-sikh. Also they still have this huge black mark against their party for events of thatchers support for indian state terrorism against the Sikhs in 1980s. The conspiracy is so deep it makes the pedo scandal involving the elites in the british establishment look like toy story. We are talking about the death and destruction of over 80,000+ Sikh lives and huge damage to Sikh religious shrines and artefacts.

The labour and tory party both suck up to India because its a big economic power base to do trade and economic deals with. If India wasnt such a prostitue sucking up to everyone and being neatural in most conflicts involving iran, middle east, russia and western powers then I gurantee you the west would be put their full efforts in trying to break up india and establish a khalistan. Without a big major superpower or groups of nations to help Sikhs established their own nation state then its going to be near impossible to do so in this day and age.

But lets also reflect on something....have Sikhs forgotten what happened in 1984? only 30years ago... the mughuls and afghan abdali could only dream of inflicting this much damage to Sikhi that the conspiratorial powers of the time did in 1980s against the Sikh nation.

As Sikhs we have to take politics very seriously and vote according to whats in the best interests of the community not whats in the best interests for all communities as history has shown no one cares or came to the aid of Sikhs during our time of need.

• Like 4

To those seeking support for any of the points on the Sikh manifesto, remember it's the Conservative party that initiated free schools, or as we know them, Sikh schools/faith schools with a Sikh ethos.

Free schools have been attacked by labour. Sikhs in Derby are facing immense opposition from labour-run council's to open a Sikh faith school.

Sikh and non-sikh children have benefitted from Sikh faith school's. Conservative party wants more free schools.

Free sikh faith school's are in the Sikh manifesto.

Cameron says whatever is necessary for votes. He's an ex PR man, what he says and does is very orchestrated. Want an example watch this video

Who will Cameron listen to?the Indian Government and its numerous billionaires (who own the likes of Jaguar Land Rover) or a few sikhs in the UK who have no state or unity?

Also, what his government has done in terms of things like support for the disabled, the rise of food banks etc is shocking. Just because a person says nice things about our community doesn't mean we should ignore how this policies are polarising the country and affecting others.

• Like 1

Who will Cameron listen to?the Indian Government and its numerous billionaires (who own the likes of Jaguar Land Rover) or a few sikhs in the UK who have no state or unity?

Also, what his government has done in terms of things like support for the disabled, the rise of food banks etc is shocking. Just because a person says nice things about our community doesn't mean we should ignore how this policies are polarising the country and affecting others.

I have to say I am sometimes amazed how many people here are constantly citing the previous broken policies of previous Tory govts when the things the Labour Party are doing to us are not only far far worse but are actually happening now.

Tell me, how can anything the Tory party does or does not do be as bad as point number 1:

1. Exactly one week ago, the Labour Party, in their visit to the Leamington Spa Gurdwara, showed exactly what it thought of us as people. The fact is, it saw us as animals i.e not quite human 'people'. As if we were disease ridden dispacable creatures that they were too embarrassed to be photographed standing next to, they had such a low opinion of us that they went out of their way to ensure their party was not photographed next to anyone that looks like us. Now tell me, how can the Tories and their business interests with India be compared to this mega insult by Labour ?
  2. Southall and Hounslow. Collectively, these 2 west London constituencies house the largest number of Sikhs in the UK. In both these constituencies, as an MP opening came along, the Labour party headquarters went into overdrive to ensure that only a right wing pro-India Hindu MP was selected as candidate.

Given everything Labour has done and continues to do I cannot believe any of you would still be willing to ignore it all and focus on the Tories natural business interest with India policies.

• Like 1

Simple question, have the Conservatives or Labour publically backed and agreed to support any of the points on the Sikh Manifesto ???

If they haven't, then they don't deserve the Sikh vote. They can visit however many Gurdwaras they want it makes no difference, they're just trying to fool the gullible into voting for them.

Vote for whichever party agrees to support the Sikh Manifesto.

Nail on head

Better not vote or protest vote by backing a neutral then back those that stand against gurmat or justice.

I have to say I am sometimes amazed how many people here are constantly citing the previous broken policies of previous Tory govts when the things the Labour Party are doing to us are not only far far worse but are actually happening now.

Tell me, how can anything the Tory party does or does not do be as bad as point number 1:

• Exactly one week ago, the Labour Party, in their visit to the Leamington Spa Gurdwara, showed exactly what it thought of us as people. The fact is, it saw us as animals i.e not quite human 'people'. As if we were disease ridden dispacable creatures that they were too embarrassed to be photographed standing next to, they had such a low opinion of us that they went out of their way to ensure their party was not photographed next to anyone that looks like us. Now tell me, how can the Tories and their business interests with India be compared to this mega insult by Labour ?
  • Southall and Hounslow. Collectively, these 2 west London constituencies house the largest number of Sikhs in the UK. In both these constituencies, as an MP opening came along, the Labour party headquarters went into overdrive to ensure that only a right wing pro-India Hindu MP was selected as candidate.
Given everything Labour has done and continues to do I cannot believe any of you would still be willing to ignore it all and focus on the Tories natural business interest with India policies.

I wouldn't vote any of top 3 unless they publicly support our justice against genocide campaign....they are making Sikhs look fickle by winning support via cheap publicity stunts.

• Like 1

Actually as of the last census, sikhs r now most numerically concentrated in midlands (w.midlands). We r the only religion/community in england, where our majority, IS NOT, in london. Though i wud say that probably doesnt include the illegal freshies/faujis.

The Gravesend election is interesting.

From Labour you have a Turban wearing Oxford educated young Sikh who often appears on the Sikh media. Tanmanjeet Singh Dhesi

On the other you have the sitting Conservative MP Adam Holloway.

You would expect the Gurdwara to support the Sikh candidate, however the majority of the Gurdwara Committee are supporting the Conservative candidate, hence the Cameron visit at the weekend.

• Like 1