The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

Another opinion that me and you different on is weather jesus is a prophet or not. I think he was a saint but you think he was a prophet. I respect him I don't know if yo respect him...

I don't think. I call him, what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called him. Can't say the same for you.

Where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji did Jesus come to the feet of Akal Purakh? You have a lot to answer too. And you can't keep up with all these statements you keep making.

Did guru sahib have to write the name of jesus ;) Im just using what you said to me.. Guru Ji said Devi devtas prophets etc are at guru Ji's feet... I will try finding the tuk...

PS: let's rap this up pretty quick I'm starting to get sleepy... Or we could continue tomorrow lol...

I don't think. I call him, what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called him. Can't say the same for you.

Was Vishnu a prophet? This a real question...

Do we call anybody coming from god a prophet?

Or shiv or Krishna etc? Would one call all these prophets?

Serious question btw

Did guru sahib have to write the name of jesus ;) Im just using what you said to me.. Guru Ji said Devi devtas prophets etc are at guru Ji's feet... I will try finding the tuk...

PS: let's rap this up pretty quick I'm starting to get sleepy... Or we could continue tomorrow lol...

At the Gurus feet in what context? First you said a Sikh is a person who keeps hair, ties a turban, and keeps a kirpan. And now you are saying a Sikh is a person who is at the feet of Guru Sahib. Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said the devi and devta are falling at the feet of the Guru and Bhagats because they are begging for mukhti. This does not make them Sikhs or Saints. There are some demons and ghost begging at the feet of Satguru, but this does not make them Sikhs or Sants or Bhagats. Gurbani defines who is a Sikh of Guru Sahib. It is those who follow his path. Obviously these devi and devta, demon, and ghost did not follow Guru Sahib's path. Hence they are stuck between worlds and now want to be set free. Some have been set free as Gurbani tells us.

S4NGh,

sorry to say, you know anything about Christ, and above all you neither know what is sikhee or Gurmat. You are swimming in your own big sea of manmat.You are misinterpreting everything, Christ as a saint was not the body as you seem to believe.

Suppose according to you he was fake, then he should be in the hell already and if so, how can he be the way to God? On the other side, if he was a Perfect Saint, He has merged himself in that Primal God, then too, how can He be the way now?

So you see, your reasoning, has nothing sound in it .... it all your own hallucinations ....

Come on man, do not be so petty.

Sat Sree Akal.

Sat Sree Akal

Harsharon, youre deluded. 100%.

i know as much about jesus as the bible can teach. Period. You've obviously met him hence your stand on the whole matter. How can you claim he was a saint? What even suggests he was a saint? Where did the Gurus mention him as a saint? Hence why you must have met him.

ive never said he was fake lol.

im not the one whos claiming jesus is the sole way to god. That is what the bible says about him. But apparantly you have info to suggest otherwise. He himself claimed (according to the bible) that he is the sole son of god, the sole means to get to god, that he resides in heaven etc HAUME etc. There is no claim that he has or will merge back into Waheguru. According to them, you cant even approach god let alone merge!!

harsharon, there is nothing petty about it. what ive said in this message and the previous is based on the bible. Your great claims that his a saint according to sikhi and what not, are completely baseless. You wrongly use gurbani to back your baseless claims. I full accept that he may have been a nice person with a nice message etc however to claim that he is a saint according to sikhi, to refer to him as christ the holy spirit ghost whatever, thats complete and utter BS. There is no mention of him in gurbani. Period. Stop making <banned word filter activated> up to suit whatever agendas you have.

At the Gurus feet in what context? First you said a Sikh is a person who keeps hair, ties a turban, and keeps a kirpan. And now you are saying a Sikh is a person who is at the feet of Guru Sahib. Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said the devi and devta are falling at the feet of the Guru and Bhagats because they are begging for mukhti. This does not make them Sikhs or Saints. There are some demons and ghost begging at the feet of Satguru, but this does not make them Sikhs or Sants or Bhagats. Gurbani defines who is a Sikh of Guru Sahib. It is those who follow his path. Obviously these devi and devta, demon, and ghost did not follow Guru Sahib's path. Hence they are stuck between worlds and now want to be set free. Some have been set free as Gurbani tells us.

Jesus had all the traits of a sikh... If a person is at the feet of the guru the guru will make him his sikh... The Devi devtas who are still wandering around still have not bowed their minds completely to akaal purkh... They Still have ego... That's why they are still wandering around... Brahma did not realize akaal purkh and he was wandered around for billions of years till his ego broke... Then akaal purkh gave him naam...

This whole topic will be going in circles... One side believe that jesus is a saint while the other side thinks he is an egotistical prophet... Lets agree to disagree...