The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

What is this hate for jesus??? Jesus wore a Sri sahib, kept his hair, wore a paagh etc... He was a sikh!

I know I'm gonna get grilled lol

Also read kalghidhar chamtkar by bhai vir Singh it will broaden your mindset... Dusht Daman data was accepted by many avatars such as shiva, Krishna, Mohamed, etc... It is also written that JESUS(oh no I said his name!!! ;)) told him that dusht Daman Data's path is right.. Who are we to criticize???

Why would mahapurks such as sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale have Darshan of Mohammad, bhrigu rishi and JESUS(oh no I said his name!!!)???

Get over this jesus Hating trip..

Wearing a turban, sword and keeping kesh does not make you into a Sikh. This is part of the Sikh Rehit and a very important part no doubt. But you cannot be a Sikh if you do not believe in Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee. Secondly, Jesus said the only way to God is through him, and according to Christianity all others are condemned to hell. Do you agree with that?

Singh, don't cherry pick verses from the Bible and say this is correct while the ones which are not in agreement with your views were added later.

"This is from Se Kanehaa about Baba Harnam Singh having darshan of Jesus, Mohammed and Priggu (I'm not sure I've got this last name correct, but he was some Rishi/Muni/Yogi) while in samadhi.

These were their comments:

Mohammed:

Guru Nanak has achieved what no one else could achieve in this world, but the Sikhs are not taking advantage of this great achievement.

Rishi/Muni/Yogi:

Our Panthh is wrapped up in Jap Thap an continues to attain spritual powers but we have never attained Amrit Ras which is what Guru Nanak gave to the Sikhs

Jesus:

My only wish is that all my Panth go and follow Guru Nanak's teachings."

If jesus wants his panth to follow guru nanak then how are we to assume that jesus did not follow guru nanak dev Ji...

All the prophets approved of dusht Daman Ji and said he is gonna start a new panth and they all approved of it...

I am using qoutes from the bible that have similar ideology to Sikhism...

Then you are cherry picking. I can cherry pick quotes from Shakespeare's writings that are in agreement with sikhi and say he was a Brahmgiani, but that would not make me correct now would it?

Sikhi is only through Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

The status of the prophets of the Semitic traditions(including Jesus) along with Avtars of the Dharmic traditions(Krishna, Rama, Shiva etc), Buddha, is that they are special beings. They have access as far as GyanKhand not further than that. Read the Gyan Khand wali Pauri in Japji Sahib where many of these entities reside. So their followers can go as far as Gyan Khand. Gursikhs of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee are the ones who by the Kirpa of Guru Jee(Gur Parsaad) have access to Sachkhand. Sikhi does not condemn anyone to hell like the Abrahamic religions do. If you are a true followers of Jesus, Mohammad, Krishna, Raam Chandra, Buddha then you will end up in Gyan Khand. But Gyan Khand Avastha will not make you Mukt from Charasee Lakh Joonis. ਚਰਾਸੀ ਲਖ ਜੂਨਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਤਾਂ ਉਹਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਆਉਣਾ ਹੀ ਪੈਣਾ ਹੈ. ਜਿਹੜੇ ਅਵਤਾਰ ਤੇ ਪੈਗੰਬਰ, ਕਾਮ ਕ੍ਰੋਦ ਲੋਭ ਮੋਹ ਤੇ ਹੰਕਾਰ ਵਿਕਾਰਾਂ ਵਿਚ ਫੱਸੇ ਹੋਏ ਸੀ ਉਹ ਸ੍ਰੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਨਾਨਕ ਦੇਵ ਜੀ ਦੀ ਬਰਾਬਰੀ ਕਿਵੇਂ ਕਰ ਸਕਦੇ ਨੇ?

ਸੋ ਦਰੁ ਕੇਹਾ ਸੋ ਘਰੁ ਕੇਹਾ ਜਿਤੁ ਬਹਿ ਸਰਬ ਸਮਾਲੇ ॥ सो दरु केहा सो घरु केहा जितु बहि सरब समाले ॥ So ḏar kehā so gẖar kehā jiṯ bahi sarab samāle. Where is that Gate, and where is that Dwelling, in which You sit and take care of all?

ਵਾਜੇ ਨਾਦ ਅਨੇਕ ਅਸੰਖਾ ਕੇਤੇ ਵਾਵਣਹਾਰੇ ॥ वाजे नाद अनेक असंखा केते वावणहारे ॥ vāje nāḏ anek asankẖā keṯe vāvaṇhāre. The Sound-current of the Naad vibrates there, and countless musicians play on all sorts of instruments there.

ਕੇਤੇ ਰਾਗ ਪਰੀ ਸਿਉ ਕਹੀਅਨਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਗਾਵਣਹਾਰੇ ॥ केते राग परी सिउ कहीअनि केते गावणहारे ॥ Keṯe rāg parī si▫o kahī▫an keṯe gāvaṇhāre. So many Ragas, so many musicians singing there.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਤੁਹਨੋ ਪਉਣੁ ਪਾਣੀ ਬੈਸੰਤਰੁ ਗਾਵੈ ਰਾਜਾ ਧਰਮੁ ਦੁਆਰੇ ॥ गावहि तुहनो पउणु पाणी बैसंतरु गावै राजा धरमु दुआरे ॥ Gāvahi ṯuhno pa▫uṇ pāṇī baisanṯar gāvai rājā ḏẖaram ḏu▫āre. The praanic wind, water and fire sing; the Righteous Judge of Dharma sings at Your Door.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਚਿਤੁ ਗੁਪਤੁ ਲਿਖਿ ਜਾਣਹਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਲਿਖਿ ਧਰਮੁ ਵੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावहि चितु गुपतु लिखि जाणहि लिखि लिखि धरमु वीचारे ॥ Gāvahi cẖiṯ gupaṯ likẖ jāṇėh likẖ likẖ ḏẖaram vīcẖāre. Chitr and Gupt, the angels of the conscious and the subconscious who record actions, and the Righteous Judge of Dharma who judges this record sing.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਈਸਰੁ ਬਰਮਾ ਦੇਵੀ ਸੋਹਨਿ ਸਦਾ ਸਵਾਰੇ ॥ गावहि ईसरु बरमा देवी सोहनि सदा सवारे ॥ Gāvahi īsar barmā ḏevī sohan saḏā savāre. Shiva, Brahma and the Goddess of Beauty, ever adorned, sing.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਇੰਦ ਇਦਾਸਣਿ ਬੈਠੇ ਦੇਵਤਿਆ ਦਰਿ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावहि इंद इदासणि बैठे देवतिआ दरि नाले ॥ Gāvahi inḏ iḏāsaṇ baiṯẖe ḏeviṯi▫ā ḏar nāle. Indra, seated upon His Throne, sings with the deities at Your Door.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਸਿਧ ਸਮਾਧੀ ਅੰਦਰਿ ਗਾਵਨਿ ਸਾਧ ਵਿਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावहि सिध समाधी अंदरि गावनि साध विचारे ॥ Gāvahi siḏẖ samāḏẖī anḏar gāvan sāḏẖ vicẖāre. The Siddhas in Samaadhi sing; the Saadhus sing in contemplation.

ਗਾਵਨਿ ਜਤੀ ਸਤੀ ਸੰਤੋਖੀ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਵੀਰ ਕਰਾਰੇ ॥ गावनि जती सती संतोखी गावहि वीर करारे ॥ Gāvan jaṯī saṯī sanṯokẖī gāvahi vīr karāre. The celibates, the fanatics, the peacefully accepting and the fearless warriors sing.

ਗਾਵਨਿ ਪੰਡਿਤ ਪੜਨਿ ਰਖੀਸਰ ਜੁਗੁ ਜੁਗੁ ਵੇਦਾ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावनि पंडित पड़नि रखीसर जुगु जुगु वेदा नाले ॥ Gāvan pandiṯ paṛan rakẖīsar jug jug veḏā nāle. The Pandits, the religious scholars who recite the Vedas, with the supreme sages of all the ages, sing.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਮੋਹਣੀਆ ਮਨੁ ਮੋਹਨਿ ਸੁਰਗਾ ਮਛ ਪਇਆਲੇ ॥ गावहि मोहणीआ मनु मोहनि सुरगा मछ पइआले ॥ Gāvahi mohṇī▫ā man mohan surgā macẖẖ pa▫i▫āle. The Mohinis, the enchanting heavenly beauties who entice hearts in this world, in paradise, and in the underworld of the subconscious sing.

ਗਾਵਨਿ ਰਤਨ ਉਪਾਏ ਤੇਰੇ ਅਠਸਠਿ ਤੀਰਥ ਨਾਲੇ ॥ गावनि रतन उपाए तेरे अठसठि तीरथ नाले ॥ Gāvan raṯan upā▫e ṯere aṯẖsaṯẖ ṯirath nāle. The celestial jewels created by You, and the sixty-eight holy places of pilgrimage sing.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਜੋਧ ਮਹਾਬਲ ਸੂਰਾ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਖਾਣੀ ਚਾਰੇ ॥ गावहि जोध महाबल सूरा गावहि खाणी चारे ॥ Gāvahi joḏẖ mahābal sūrā gāvahi kẖāṇī cẖāre. The brave and mighty warriors sing; the spiritual heroes and the four sources of creation sing.

ਗਾਵਹਿ ਖੰਡ ਮੰਡਲ ਵਰਭੰਡਾ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਰਖੇ ਧਾਰੇ ॥ गावहि खंड मंडल वरभंडा करि करि रखे धारे ॥ Gāvahi kẖand mandal varbẖandā kar kar rakẖe ḏẖāre. The planets, solar systems and galaxies, created and arranged by Your Hand, sing.

ਸੇਈ ਤੁਧੁਨੋ ਗਾਵਹਿ ਜੋ ਤੁਧੁ ਭਾਵਨਿ ਰਤੇ ਤੇਰੇ ਭਗਤ ਰਸਾਲੇ ॥ सेई तुधुनो गावहि जो तुधु भावनि रते तेरे भगत रसाले ॥ Se▫ī ṯuḏẖuno gāvahi jo ṯuḏẖ bẖāvan raṯe ṯere bẖagaṯ rasāle. They alone sing, who are pleasing to Your Will. Your devotees are imbued with the Nectar of Your Essence.

ਹੋਰਿ ਕੇਤੇ ਗਾਵਨਿ ਸੇ ਮੈ ਚਿਤਿ ਨ ਆਵਨਿ ਨਾਨਕੁ ਕਿਆ ਵੀਚਾਰੇ ॥ होरि केते गावनि से मै चिति न आवनि नानकु किआ वीचारे ॥ Hor keṯe gāvan se mai cẖiṯ na āvan Nānak ki▫ā vīcẖāre. So many others sing, they do not come to mind. O Nanak, how can I consider them all?

ਸੋਈ ਸੋਈ ਸਦਾ ਸਚੁ ਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਸਾਚਾ ਸਾਚੀ ਨਾਈ ॥ सोई सोई सदा सचु साहिबु साचा साची नाई ॥ So▫ī so▫ī saḏā sacẖ sāhib sācẖā sācẖī nā▫ī. That True Lord is True, Forever True, and True is His Name.

ਹੈ ਭੀ ਹੋਸੀ ਜਾਇ ਨ ਜਾਸੀ ਰਚਨਾ ਜਿਨਿ ਰਚਾਈ ॥ है भी होसी जाइ न जासी रचना जिनि रचाई ॥ Hai bẖī hosī jā▫e na jāsī racẖnā jin racẖā▫ī. He is, and shall always be. He shall not depart, even when this Universe which He has created departs.

ਰੰਗੀ ਰੰਗੀ ਭਾਤੀ ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਜਿਨਸੀ ਮਾਇਆ ਜਿਨਿ ਉਪਾਈ ॥ रंगी रंगी भाती करि करि जिनसी माइआ जिनि उपाई ॥ Rangī rangī bẖāṯī kar kar jinsī mā▫i▫ā jin upā▫ī. He created the world, with its various colors, species of beings, and the variety of Maya.

ਕਰਿ ਕਰਿ ਵੇਖੈ ਕੀਤਾ ਆਪਣਾ ਜਿਵ ਤਿਸ ਦੀ ਵਡਿਆਈ ॥ करि करि वेखै कीता आपणा जिव तिस दी वडिआई ॥ Kar kar vekẖai kīṯā āpṇā jiv ṯis ḏī vadi▫ā▫ī. Having created the creation, He watches over it Himself, by His Greatness.

ਜੋ ਤਿਸੁ ਭਾਵੈ ਸੋਈ ਕਰਸੀ ਹੁਕਮੁ ਨ ਕਰਣਾ ਜਾਈ ॥ जो तिसु भावै सोई करसी हुकमु न करणा जाई ॥ Jo ṯis bẖāvai so▫ī karsī hukam na karṇā jā▫ī. He does whatever He pleases. No order can be issued to Him.

ਸੋ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹੁ ਸਾਹਾ ਪਾਤਿਸਾਹਿਬੁ ਨਾਨਕ ਰਹਣੁ ਰਜਾਈ ॥੨੭॥ सो पातिसाहु साहा पातिसाहिबु नानक रहणु रजाई ॥२७॥ So pāṯisāhu sāhā pāṯisāhib Nānak rahaṇ rajā▫ī. ||27|| He is the King, the King of kings, the Supreme Lord and Master of kings. Nanak remains subject to His Will. ||27||

Are they singling in gyan khand???

So nobody before guru nanak dev Ji was in sachkhand?

I Do not find anything new in the topic of thread , all faiths of the world have the concept of FINAL MESSENGER . call it with any name . even Hindus profess by the KALKI AVTAAR - 24th incarnation of Vishnu . And even some sikh profess by this KALKI AVTAR , while gurbani has clearly discarded the concept of AVTAARS and the likes

Master of kings. Nanak remains subject to His Will. ||27||

Are they singling in gyan khand???

So nobody before guru nanak dev Ji was in sachkhand?

Why can't they sing his praises in Gyan Khand? even in this karam bhoomi people sing His praise. Read Aarti Shabad(Gagan Mei Thaal), the whole universe is singing his praises. Also I would like you make it clear that Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee was in existence even before this universe was created, in Gur Jyot form. It is only in Kaliyug that he took Avtar. Before that He would do bhalla of previous Bhagats like Dhru and Praladh through Gupt form in form of his Gur Jyot Sroop. Gurbani makes it clear that Vaheguru (jo Sachkhand vich hai) is Gurparsaad. Further Guru Jee makes it clear Bin Satgur Kine naa Payo, Bin Satgur Kine na Paya.

I would suggest you read Bachitar Naatak and other Dasam Banis where Sri Guru Gobind singh Jee writes the status of other Dharms and their Avtars.