The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

In the Vedas, bible, Quran, Gita etc it all talks about naam... The sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji maharaj IS the naam...

ਭਾਜੀ, ਵੇਦਾਂ ਕ਼ੁਰਾਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਛਡੋ, ਪਿਹਲਾ ਥੋਰੀ ਜਹੀ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਭੀ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਲਿਆ ਕਰੋ

Swaiyaa

Paahe gahe jab te tumre tab te kou aankh tare nahi aanyo||

Raam Raheem Puraan Kuraan aneyk kahai mat eyk na maanyo||

Sinmrit Shaastra Bed sabhai bahu bhed kahai ham ek naa jaanyo||

Sri asipaan kripaa tumri kar mai na kahyo sabh tohe bakhaanyo||863||

How do we know that they did not ask for forgiveness???

ਭਾਜੀ, ਵੇਦਾਂ ਕ਼ੁਰਾਨਾਂ ਨੂੰ ਛਡੋ, ਪਿਹਲਾ ਥੋਰੀ ਜਹੀ ਗੁਰਬਾਣੀ ਭੀ ਪੜ੍ਹ ਲਿਆ ਕਰੋ

Swaiyaa

Paahe gahe jab te tumre tab te kou aankh tare nahi aanyo||

Raam Raheem Puraan Kuraan aneyk kahai mat eyk na maanyo||

Sinmrit Shaastra Bed sabhai bahu bhed kahai ham ek naa jaanyo||

Sri asipaan kripaa tumri kar mai na kahyo sabh tohe bakhaanyo||863||

Baba johnny did you read my whole statement? I said in all those other Granth they write about naam but sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib IS THE NAAM!!!!

Yea me doing my nitnem is not reading gurbani.. Doing sehaj path is not doing gurbani...

I'm just a Christian Muslim Hindu mixture in the disguise of a sikh

I read many banis of sahib Sri dasam Granth... What I'm trying to get at is the prophets can become Sikhs... That they get forgiven...

Bhaaji, they CAN and will just as all souls will eventually become Sikhs sometime in future. When Jesus walked this earth 2000 years ago, he did not have Gyan of Sri Guru Jee. So quoting from Bible which is said to contain his said words from that time period when he had no Gyan is incorrect way to validate Jesus or Christianity. But if the quote from Baba Harnam Singh Rampurkhera's book is correct, then that would mean that now Jesus has realized the truth about the status of Guru Jee, and he will probably have to retake birth in this world and get Naam Di Daat from the house of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

My guru is so great that all the avatars prophets have asked for forgiveness and became Sikhs of akaal purkh.

Bhaaji, they CAN and will just as all souls will eventually become Sikhs sometime in future. When Jesus walked this earth 2000 years ago, he did not have Gyan of Sri Guru Jee. So quoting from Bible which is said to contain his said words from that time period when he had not Gyan is incorrect way to validate Jesus or Christianity. But if the quote from Baba Harnam Singh Rampurkhera's book is correct, then that would mean that now Jesus has realized the truth about the status of Guru Jee, and he will probably have to retake birth in this world and get Naam Di Daat from the house of Sri Guru Nanak Dev Jee.

PS:The bible was written a hundred years or more after Christ...

Why are you arguing with me when me and you agree that he found the truth of guru Ji?

nothing like the revelations will happen Satguru says that many time Parloh occurs and the creation is destroyed this is equal to Hindu and Buddhist traditions aswell

However there are always future predictions that are correct about wars and great warriors, saints coming such as Sant Gurbachan Singh has predicted that Sikhs will go to war against Muslims

In every single post on this topic I have been saying that jesus found the truth and is a sikh... But no everybody is thinking I'm a Christian..

Brother Singh Jee,

I have rewinded the posts here since yesterday that have created so much fuss and so much hatred and with loss of respect, and I have come to a conclusion, it is a pity....

So much inducing others in producing hatred in them...after all, for what...what is the need for all that? It seems people are just waiting to create problems and fights.... It is naturally wickedness ....

Can´t we talk as humans without insulting each other? As rational beings, rather than as beasts?

Otherwise, we loose our temper and become blind for that time being, which leaves us with a durable sensation of uneasiness. It happens with me, and I am sure it must be the same with all others as seen through their posts even after 24 hours ....

All the things started with the original poster putting some information that Christ will come and kill .... To which I said, Christ could never do such things.

And since then, I was fired with unbiased accusations of being a christian, or almost near to them ... or as someone said, it seemed him that my posture here was due to having met Christ..... Or that I was on drugs, someone even went to the extent, and said he was sure that I would go to hell .... or, also said, leave sikhee ....

My God, so much rubbish... so much nonsense, it seems people are just waiting to fight, without seeing the situation from a better view and then giving a sound opinion....

This only brings sadness in me, of course anyone can behave as he/she wants, but then, they are responsible for their actions.

Can you see, how people start or how they end, without any sense in it...

I admit, I also lost my temper cause I was provoked with false accusations. I also know, I should not have got involved into their dirty games, though maybe unconscioussly started by them

One just wonders, what the hell is going in their minds to behave so, but thanks to Wahiguru, I will continue my way, with the only supposrt of His Lotus Feet.

I do not need the world to tell me what to do, and as for all of them, I will only pray to Akal Purukh to bless them anyhow with better understanding and a purer heart, without the vikar of hatredness.

And not only that, but at the same time, if by any means, they have felt disturbed because of me, please forgive me.

I am not important, as much as, peace is needed among us. I also know, I will not become less, in being true to myself by doing so, as per asking for forgiveness from each of the members here .

Sat Sree Akal.

Brother Singh Jee,

I have rewinded the posts here since yesterday that have created so much fuss and so much hatred and with loss of respect, and I have come to a conclusion, it is a pity....

So much inducing others in producing hatred in them...after all, for what...what is the need for all that? It seems people are just waiting to create problems and fights.... It is naturally wickedness ....

Can´t we talk as humans without insulting each other? As rational beings, rather than as beasts?

Otherwise, we loose our temper and become blind for that time being, which leaves us with a durable sensation of uneasiness. It happens with me, and I am sure it must be the same with all others as seen through their posts even after 24 hours ....

All the things started with the original poster putting some information that Christ will come and kill .... To which I said, Christ could never do such things.

And since then, I was fired with unbiased accusations of being a christian, or almost near to them ... or as someone said, it seemed him that my posture here was due to having met Christ..... Or that I was on drugs, someone even went to the extent, and said he was sure that I would go to hell .... or, also said, leave sikhee ....

My God, so much rubbish... so much nonsense, it seems people are just waiting to fight, without seeing the situation from a better view and then giving a sound opinion....

This only brings sadness in me, of course anyone can behave as he/she wants, but then, they are responsible for their actions.

Can you see, how people start or how they end, without any sense in it...

I admit, I also lost my temper cause I was provoked with false accusations. I also know, I should not have got involved into their dirty games, though maybe unconscioussly started by them

One just wonders, what the hell is going in their minds to behave so, but thanks to Wahiguru, I will continue my way, with the only supposrt of His Lotus Feet.

I do not need the world to tell me what to do, and as for all of them, I will only pray to Akal Purukh to bless them anyhow with better understanding and a purer heart, without the vikar of hatredness.

And not only that, but at the same time, if by any means, they have felt disturbed because of me, please forgive me.

I am not important, as much as, peace is needed among us. I also know, I will not become less, in being true to myself by doing so, as per asking for forgiveness from each of the members here .

Sat Sree Akal.

Why are your posts so long winded?

Lol you insult and then apologise in the same post. Remember, thou shall love thy neighbour...