The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

Akalifauj Ji i overwhelmingly agree with the points you make about Jesus.

Jesus means nothing to me personally. Sikhi is the only Truth.

But I think that sincere fellow Amritdhari's like Singh123456777 and Harsharan000 Khalsa Ji can actually be a positive benefit for our Panth in potentially bringing Punjabi Christians or indeed others towards the Sikh Panth (if they utilise their obvious reverence for Jesus that way). And I strongly believe the same to be the case in relation to our more Sanatani leaning Sikhs too, such as the Sri Chand Puja Taksali's and N30Singh Khalsa Ji as they can actually do a better job than perhaps myself or others in attracting Hindu's to the path of Sikhi.

In other words, sure let's all advocate the type of Sikhi we sincerely believe Guru Sahib Ji Maharaj have laid out for the Panth. But we don't need to think of others as non-Sikhs just because they hold different views which admittedly i might also feel are tangential to the pristine Truth of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj. The key is how do we collectively grow the size of the Sikh Panth in order that there be a greater number of additional new Khalsa Panth members tomorrow to do seva for Sarbat da Bhala as in the case of Nepal, for example, where it is the duty of the Khalsa Panth to be at the forefront of relief efforts. So long as we are busy defining people out of Sikhi (rather than looking at ways to include within the Panth) we the Sikh Panth will remain marginal players globally when it comes to helping those less fortunate.

Nepal Earthquake Donations via UNICEF:

http://www.supportunicef.org/site/c.dvKUI9OWInJ6H/b.9274583/k.FBFF/Help_Children_in_Nepal_Donate_for_earthquake_response.htm

Well then in your opinion the taksal thinking is wrong...

Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji has said the fate of Jesus Christ. If Guru Sahib wanted us to know what happened after to Jesus Christ he would have wrote it in for all to bow down and accept. Anything written or said by someone else is an opinion when Jesus Christ left this world. I don't have an opinion on the topic because I am satisfied with what Guru Sahib has told me through Gurbani. I have no desire to praise or belittle Jesus Christ. This is my stance as a Sikh of the Guru. Sri Chand followers and associates get a bad taste in their mouth when a Sikh speaks the about him in Gurbani. I see the same distaste coming from those who choose to cover up the truth about Jesus Christ in Gurbani.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji has said the fate of Jesus Christ. If Guru Sahib wanted us to know what happened after to Jesus Christ he would have wrote it in for all to bow down and accept. Anything written or said by someone else is an opinion when Jesus Christ left this world. I don't have an opinion on the topic because I am satisfied with what Guru Sahib has told me through Gurbani. I have no desire to praise or belittle Jesus Christ. This is my stance as a Sikh of the Guru. Sri Chand followers and associates get a bad taste in their mouth when a Sikh speaks the about him in Gurbani. I see the same distaste coming from those who choose to cover up the truth about Jesus Christ in Gurbani.

The people opposing you gave so many reasons, but you only have one, and you even refuse to consider logic much less views and opinions. And u accuse other people of being jatha mentality! Its funny cuz when u were against having kirpaan with u at all times, u said it was because logically it doesn't make sense there are locks on bathroom doors. Where is ur logic now?

Your whole defense hangs on an ENGLISH TRANSLATION of dasam granth bani di tuk.this bani has symbolism, the greatest rhetorical devices, and diverse purposes/functions. Thats why ppl who read only English translation believe that bachittar natak isnt bani. So anyway, I think that translation should have been avatar not prophets. Prophets is paiganbar in gurbani and avtaars are avatars. Avatars r of course the Hindu incarnations that came before guru Ji.

Also SAngh, the bible does not represent Jesus since he did not write it. It's like

Baba vadbhaagh Singh and the Sikh who started the kuke movement. They were saints n ppl started worshipping them n after their death made them gurus n said these r the only true gurus. Its not their fault their legacy was corrupted.

On a utube comment on a chaupai sahib video a person wrote I am a pundit and I really admire Guru Gobind Singh Ji so I have a picture of him in my temple next to all murtis and I worship it daily. Now we all know Guruji was against idol worship and worship of himself but in that remote area of India, who knows how their corrupting the legacy.

We know Jesus was a sant at least because he preached the same things as the bhagats. We can see this from some of the bible. You know love god, gods name, kindness etc

And Jesus Christ was against rituals and religious hypocrisy and friend of the poor just like many bhagats.

And u already know wat Guru Nanak Dev Ji said about religious labels. Only those with good deeds will win in the end, doesn't matter if Hindu or Muslim.and I assure u Jesus Christ had many good deeds. Sadly, he wasn't able to pass on his knowledge to his followers. Well his current followers. They say the early Christians were tortured burned at stake etc but remained calm and refused to convert. So he failed in his mission because his message too was corrupted like the other prophets.

...The youth from the outside look as if they are more in Sikhi today, but in reality we are falling victim to jatha culture.

About time this trend was noticed. You'll get hate for this but the Truth has to be said. People get dewey-eyed and emotional when they observe an increase in young dumalla-wearing GurSikhs over the past decade or so, as if it's an indication that Sikhi is flourishing in the West. What these same people fail to do is scratch the surface and observe these youngsters closely. These young folk are like any other teenagers from around the world; they're searching for an identity, looking for somewhere to belong, wanting to be part of something greater than themselves. All noble pursuits. Yet, somewhere along the line they've been recruited (and I use the word "recruited" in the calculating way it's been presented) to expand the numbers of their choice of cult. Yes, I do believe this modern day practice of drafting young Sikhs into jathas to be cult-like.

These youngsters are moulded and groomed to be loyal followers of their jatha and / or baba, whilst the Guru and his Bani comes a distant second. Their baba and his seniors quote tuks from Gurbani and add their own masala to the meanings to make it attractive to these youngsters who want to feel special above anything else. These distortions are knowingly created in order to hold onto this next generation of Sikhs. These people have devalued the sacredness taking of Amrit; let me be clear, Amrit itself cannot be devalued, but the kind of people strutting around in the garb of Gursikhs these days is horrifying. When was the last time they sat down and truly tried to unearth the khoj of Gurbani? I mean truly attempt to get to the heart of what it means to be a Sikh and a human in this world riddled with the 5 vices? Instead, Facebook, Twitter, and Snapchat is what they prefer to waste their time on, and then they flock to a monthly rehnsbhai dressed in all their finery somehow means the job is done, lmao.

Neither their words, their ideas, or their thoughts belie anything Godly at all. It's a huge fraud, and these young Sikhs are being mislead in huge numbers. We should be very, very concerned for the future. But we're a nation of sheep obsessed with following Man and admiring his fleshly attributes. The Word of our Guru has never been enough for us. Well we deserve everything we get.

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੧ ॥ सलोकु मः १ ॥ Salok mėhlā 1. Shalok, First Mehl:

ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵਣੁ ਮੁਸਕਲੁ ਜਾ ਹੋਇ ਤਾ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ मुसलमाणु कहावणु मुसकलु जा होइ ता मुसलमाणु कहावै ॥ Musalmāṇ kahāvaṇ muskal jā ho▫e ṯā musalmāṇ kahāvai. It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਉਲਿ ਦੀਨੁ ਕਰਿ ਮਿਠਾ ਮਸਕਲ ਮਾਨਾ ਮਾਲੁ ਮੁਸਾਵੈ ॥ अवलि अउलि दीनु करि मिठा मसकल माना मालु मुसावै ॥ Aval a▫ul ḏīn kar miṯẖā maskal mānā māl musāvai. First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

ਹੋਇ ਮੁਸਲਿਮੁ ਦੀਨ ਮੁਹਾਣੈ ਮਰਣ ਜੀਵਣ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ ॥ होइ मुसलिमु दीन मुहाणै मरण जीवण का भरमु चुकावै ॥ Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai. Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

ਰਬ ਕੀ ਰਜਾਇ ਮੰਨੇ ਸਿਰ ਉਪਰਿ ਕਰਤਾ ਮੰਨੇ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਵੈ ॥ रब की रजाइ मंने सिर उपरि करता मंने आपु गवावै ॥ Rab kī rajā▫e manne sir upar karṯā manne āp gavāvai. As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.

ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਰਬ ਜੀਆ ਮਿਹਰੰਮਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਤ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥੧॥ तउ नानक सरब जीआ मिहरमति होइ त मुसलमाणु कहावै ॥१॥ Ŧa▫o Nānak sarab jī▫ā mihramaṯ ho▫e ṯa musalmāṇ kahāvai. ||1|| And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim. ||1||