The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

ਸਲੋਕੁ ਮਃ ੧ ॥ सलोकु मः १ ॥ Salok mėhlā 1. Shalok, First Mehl:

ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵਣੁ ਮੁਸਕਲੁ ਜਾ ਹੋਇ ਤਾ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥ मुसलमाणु कहावणु मुसकलु जा होइ ता मुसलमाणु कहावै ॥ Musalmāṇ kahāvaṇ muskal jā ho▫e ṯā musalmāṇ kahāvai. It is difficult to be called a Muslim; if one is truly a Muslim, then he may be called one.

ਅਵਲਿ ਅਉਲਿ ਦੀਨੁ ਕਰਿ ਮਿਠਾ ਮਸਕਲ ਮਾਨਾ ਮਾਲੁ ਮੁਸਾਵੈ ॥ अवलि अउलि दीनु करि मिठा मसकल माना मालु मुसावै ॥ Aval a▫ul ḏīn kar miṯẖā maskal mānā māl musāvai. First, let him savor the religion of the Prophet as sweet; then, let his pride of his possessions be scraped away.

ਹੋਇ ਮੁਸਲਿਮੁ ਦੀਨ ਮੁਹਾਣੈ ਮਰਣ ਜੀਵਣ ਕਾ ਭਰਮੁ ਚੁਕਾਵੈ ॥ होइ मुसलिमु दीन मुहाणै मरण जीवण का भरमु चुकावै ॥ Ho▫e muslim ḏīn muhāṇai maraṇ jīvaṇ kā bẖaram cẖukẖāvai. Becoming a true Muslim, a disciple of the faith of Mohammed, let him put aside the delusion of death and life.

ਰਬ ਕੀ ਰਜਾਇ ਮੰਨੇ ਸਿਰ ਉਪਰਿ ਕਰਤਾ ਮੰਨੇ ਆਪੁ ਗਵਾਵੈ ॥ रब की रजाइ मंने सिर उपरि करता मंने आपु गवावै ॥ Rab kī rajā▫e manne sir upar karṯā manne āp gavāvai. As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit.

ਤਉ ਨਾਨਕ ਸਰਬ ਜੀਆ ਮਿਹਰੰਮਤਿ ਹੋਇ ਤ ਮੁਸਲਮਾਣੁ ਕਹਾਵੈ ॥੧॥ तउ नानक सरब जीआ मिहरमति होइ त मुसलमाणु कहावै ॥१॥ Ŧa▫o Nānak sarab jī▫ā mihramaṯ ho▫e ṯa musalmāṇ kahāvai. ||1|| And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim. ||1||

English translation is a bit off. It does not mention "Muhammad" anywhere. This was added by the 3ho translator. These are not attributes of a Muslim who follows prophet Muhammad or his Quran. These are attributes of a Gursikh. In other words Guru Jee has redefined the term Muslim by giving qualities of a Sikh just as a Sikh is a true Pandit who follows the following written in Sukhmani sahib:

so pandit jo man parboDhai.

raam naam aatam meh soDhai.

raam naam saar ras peevai.

us pandit kai updays jag jeevai.

har kee kathaa hirdai basaavai.

so pandit fir jon na aavai.

bayd puraan simrit boojhai mool.

sookham meh jaanai asthool.

chahu varnaa ka-o day updays.

naanak us pandit ka-o sadaa adays. ||4||

Similarly these are not attributes of a Brahmin Pandit who is a Veda believing Hindu but a Sikh. Guru Jee has redefined the terms Muslim and Pandit in these two Shabads to mean a Gursikh.

When has the goal of Sikhs or the Gurus ever been to expand the Sikh Panth?

DTF = Bhai Sahib i agree with most of what you say in your post and agreed that Guru Sahib came to spread Truth. However, our failure as ordinary Sikhs to expand the Sikh Panth is what was a big part of our defeat to the British in 1849, our defeat to Pakistan in 1947 and our defeat by Congress in 1984 and the subsequent Genocide that followed. If we don't have critical population mass as a Panth with which to defend ourselves (and to do seva for others through Sarbat da Bhala) then this is why we are easy prey to the alcohol, the drugs, illiteracy, poverty, infanticide, ill-health, biraderi and jatha fissures currently plaguing our Panth. We are currently 1.7% of the Indian population and falling each decade. The next two countries where we are strongest are Canada and the UK where 99% of the people are non-Sikhs (and then we wonder why so many marry those of different faiths). We are not even spreading Gurbani because instead of focussing our efforts on translation of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj into all Indian, Asian and African languages we are more focussed on minor differences amongst us as fellow Sikhs.

What these two guys are doing is wrong. They are using not Gurbani (truth) to bring punjabi Christians into the fold of Sikhi, but opinions; which frankly come out to be lies. Through Truth and into Truth is the Gurus way.

DTF = Bhai Sahib i also strongly disagree with their beliefs re Jesus. However, having read their posts over the years i know they are both sincere Amritdhari's and care about Sikhi sincerely in their hearts. Personally, I find it shocking that Amritdhari's can hold such views and it somewhat explains to me why Christian missionaries are being so successful in Punjab with official sanction. But I don't doubt for a minute their commitment to Sikhi. And if they are going to believe what they do, we don't need to expel them from the Panth but look for ways in which we can utilise their beliefs for the expansion of the Sikh Panth. All the cults out there (of which I believe Christianity and Islam are just two large ones) such as Radha Swami, Nirankari, Sirsa, Ballan etc all give us the potential to actually expand the Sikh Panth's population significantly (as opposed to the Hindutva aim of using those false cults as a means to decimating our population). By including just about anybody and everybody into the lay definition of a Sikh (whilst keeping the Khalsa Panth niyara) we can turn Delhi's tactics on their head. A Panth with even 100 million Sikhs in India would be unstoppable and not be at the mercy of others but in a position to fully defend itself and others worldwide who desperately need the Khalsa Panth for help.

Look at the state of the Khalsa Panth today. 99% of the Sikhs have forgotten Gurbani and attached themselves to a personality or perceived personality. Nihangs, Taksal, Nanaksar, AKJ, Neeldharis, Naamdharis Missionaries, Udasis, Nirmale, Sevapanthis, secular quasi-religious fanatics etc. all have attached themselves to personalities who excite their minds.

DTF = 100% agreed Bhai Sahib. Those that put jatha before Panth are totally wrong. We should have respect for all our sincere fellow Gursikhs (based on their active level of seva for the Panth) regardless of which jatha they belong to and as ordinary Sikhs we have to unitedly work on those problems afflicting our Panth which need every jatha participating in unitedly to combat.

This thread is a perfect example. This conversation was ended in the first 2 pages after Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji's Bani was posted. But a few were not satisfied with their Gurus final word. Ten pages later they are still attached to personalities and ready to use many methods to convey others to follow these personalities they hold in the highest regard. I have sat with many jathabandis and one thing they all hold in common is the lying. The lying is repeated throughout the jatha to keep members and grow their own mindset among the new and old members. Their Baba is put on a high platform or in many cases the Baba's picture or in Nanaksar cases, the Babas shoes and the sofa he sat on are bow down too. I won't label all Babas with the same brush because majority of them would have burnt all their belongings if they knew the followers would have started bowing down to them. Majority of the Babas have said join to Gurbani, but these groups have taken the Babas personality as the last truth. Time to rethink where am I headed and where am I suppose to be going. The youth from the outside look as if they are more in Sikhi today, but in reality we are falling victim to jatha culture.

DTF = I do agree with most of what you say above. However, I think that given the pluralistic nature of the Punjabi or Indian mindset we need to focus on the similarities that bind us together rather than on the differences. That way via increased interactions between those of different jathebandi's and biraderi's we can all of us come back unitedly to the pristine Truth of Dhan Dhan Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj to strive for the type of global society sincere adherence to Gurmat will create.

nearly all the jathas are faking in some way.

[MOD DELETED]

Paji, mods can see IP's and ID's associated with them. If you won't say something to someone's face, then chances are you shouldn't talk about someone negatively/say something like what I removed.

Thanks

I'm surprised that some people believe in the Bible it's just a book of a 2000 year old man.

What r u talking about bro it is a book of god , y disrepect , there r really good christians saints in mt atho search it up

I'm a Christian and Christ is my role model, he's my guru.

As for the bible, I'm not an expert but I know there is some really good advice in it.

havr u seen the orthodox christians in mt athos, they known what they r talking about unlike some christians tiday