The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

I will not be subjected to this back handed cunning tactics. Be a man and post in the correct thread and we can discuss. To give a little flavor. Rehat does not equal Gurbani. Rehat has changed over the course of the Gurus and Gurbani has stayed the same. So there is the simple logic you Baba and jatha culture people cannot accept.

]

Mislead individuals, who don't know anything about how the title of Sant and Bhagat is given and people who don't follow their own Gurus Bani; Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. No one follows Gurbani these days. They have thrown Gurbani out of the window and started to preach their words. The world is mad.

I shouldn't have brought the other topic here. I apologise. In terms of the gurbani tuk u are talking about. I meant u shouldn't use one meaning to make a lynch mob and be the judge and executioner. The muslims do the same. This one quote in Korean says possess things with ur right hand, so we can have slaves and the hadith's say so. They don't think about the historical context and that the Islam clergy met and outlawed slavery. They only say this quote of the Koran says so, the clergy were wrong in changing it. And they don't think hadith's r also specific those times and situations.

In this instant, u could be right. All prophets can be involved in ego. Because after all vices, ego is the last to go and hardest to get rid of.But as u only gave the English translation and I'm too lazy to look it up, I'll go with ur translation. Its just that I had a hard time picturing Jesus Christ as not saintly. The Christians have done a lot of parchaar to get their version of Jesus excepted everywhere. Shame Muslims couldn't do that.

To the above, ur going to say stop being a cunning/hypocrite/coward and comparing me with Muslims to demean me. But I'm just illustrating wat can happen with taking one quote and using out if context or saying this is it, no arguments, alternate explanations. Many ppl use gurbani tuks to support their claims. The radasoamis say in SGGS Ji it says to wash gurus charan and get darshan so u need a human guru to do this. Kala Afghana used gurbani tuks in his books. So just cuz somebody says these tuks back me up, doesn't mean u blindly listen to them. So it isn't that we are saying gurbani isn't the final word, but we also need to understand where its coming from and what its actually trying to say.

I shouldn't have brought the other topic here. I apologise. In terms of the gurbani tuk u are talking about. I meant u shouldn't use one meaning to make a lynch mob and be the judge and executioner. The muslims do the same. This one quote in Korean says possess things with ur right hand, so we can have slaves and the hadith's say so. They don't think about the historical context and that the Islam clergy met and outlawed slavery. They only say this quote of the Koran says so, the clergy were wrong in changing it. And they don't think hadith's r also specific those times and situations.

In this instant, u could be right. All prophets can be involved in ego. Because after all vices, ego is the last to go and hardest to get rid of.But as u only gave the English translation and I'm too lazy to look it up, I'll go with ur translation. Its just that I had a hard time picturing Jesus Christ as not saintly. The Christians have done a lot of parchaar to get their version of Jesus excepted everywhere. Shame Muslims couldn't do that.

To the above, ur going to say stop being a cunning/hypocrite/coward and comparing me with Muslims to demean me. But I'm just illustrating wat can happen with taking one quote and using out if context or saying this is it, no arguments, alternate explanations. Many ppl use gurbani tuks to support their claims. The radasoamis say in SGGS Ji it says to wash gurus charan and get darshan so u need a human guru to do this. Kala Afghana used gurbani tuks in his books. So just cuz somebody says these tuks back me up, doesn't mean u blindly listen to them. So it isn't that we are saying gurbani isn't the final word, but we also need to understand where its coming from and what its actually trying to say.

I think this poster believes I am Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. Provide proof I have taken Guru Sahib Bani out of context and provide the exact lines of my opinion on this topic. I provided Sri Guru Gobind SIngh Sahib ji`s view on Jesus Christ. You still cannot swallow the truth. I don`t have time for your ambiguous and generalizing post only to devalue the one line I have been saying from the beginning of accepting Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji`s Bani as is. Can`t smack my head against a brick wall anymore. It`s actually starting to hurt.

What do you mean Jesus was lost in ego?

I am going to copy and paste the writing of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji. I will also give you the link to where you can find more about why all these prophets/messengers of God were sent and what they actually did. I hold no hate or fear toward any prophet/messenger of God. The lines I am going to copy and paste were written by Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji and not by someone else.

ਜੋ ਪ੍ਰਭ ਸਾਖ ਨਮਿਤ ਠਹਿਰਾਏ ॥ ਤੇ ਹਿਆਂ ਆਇ ਪ੍ਰਭੂ ਕਹਵਾਏ ॥

All those whom God established for the revelation of His Supremacy, they themselves were called Supreme.

ਤਾ ਕੀ ਬਾਤ ਬਿਸਰ ਜਾਤੀ ਭੀ ॥ ਅਪਨੀ ਅਪਨੀ ਪਰਤ ਸੋਭ ਭੀ ॥੧੨॥

They forgot the Lord in their race for supremacy. 12 ang 133 of Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji.

I recommend you start reading from the beginning to get the full picture of what is being said. Here is the link below.

http://www.sridasam.org/dasam?Action=Page&p=94

• 2 weeks later...

Religious intolerance

Here is a story of three different religious representatives who were traveling in an over-crowded Indian train.
They were a Hindu priest, a Muslim teacher and a Christian minister. The three of them were seated on same row of seats, in the same compartment, and as each one of them believed to be superior to the others and obviously thought his own religion was greater than any other, they were rigidly trying to keep their distance and not even looking at each other.
In front of them was sitting a journalist who was amused by their behaviour and was wondering how people could become so narrow-minded and dogmatic. It was late at night and sleep was overpowering the three men. When one is on threshold of sleep, the gross body becomes inactive, the subtle body becomes weak, and the causal body takes over.
The three men started dozing and falling on each others, but would quickly check themselves and sit straight again. Finally they all went asleep and ended up lying with the head touching the feet of each other.
The journalist, seize the rare opportunity and with his instant Polaroid camera, took a picture of the three men. Next morning, when they got up. They quickly moved away from each other and once more tried to maintain their air of superiority.
The journalist quietly showed them the photograph with a smile.
It is our body consciousness. Which creates so many differences. Religions based on such difference become compartmentalized, and create only divisions.
People who meditate deeply, understand the spirit(Wahiguru Akal Purukh, God...) above all religions, and the inner harmonious unity(Ram Naam hae Jot Sabaee) which is present in all beings/jeevas, irrespective of colour, creed, caste or nationality.
Sat Sree Akal.

Religious intolerance

Here is a story of three different religious representatives who were traveling in an over-crowded Indian train.
They were a Hindu priest, a Muslim teacher and a Christian minister.

Why wasn't one of them a Sikh?

It should have been four.

Are you saying Sikhs are better than the other three?

Guest Jacfsing2

Why wasn't one of them a Sikh?

It should have been four.

Are you saying Sikhs are better than the other three?

It's probably a true story, (in case you realized the religions he listed are much larger population wise compared to Sikhi), there are .millions of religions and it would be impossible for all of them to be mentioned.

To all those who slander or abuse in name of religion or dharma, and to those who are forced/ill treated by the narrow mindedness of others, for both of them, following are some soothing words of the Bani of our Guru Sahibans, where it clearly shows, we are nobody, it is all His Grace.

To those who take shelter at His Feet, He will surely accept and embrace them; and to those who slander or demean others, due to their ego or narrow mindedness, even for those, we should do Ardas to Wahiguru to bless them with Gurmat, otherwise the poor, which door shall they knock for forgiveness?

They should only be blessed with forgiveness from Him, for nature has already made them as untolerable as they are, due to their past sanskaras.

It is a pity, in spite of having the Maha Gyan of our Guru Sahibans in the Bani, we still are so mean, and mentally unbalanced, that we sit and judge, even condemn, without even having a single gramme of humanity and compassion.

With what right and authority do we judge and condemn? We profess love and devotion to Guru Jee, but we forget, that the way to Wahiguru is of love and by imbibing His virtues.

If we want to merge in Him, we have to become spotless as Him...and that, has to begin right from this Earth plane.

Following are the soothing words of Fourth Patshahee in Raag Soohee:

jay lok salaahay taa tayree upmaa jay nindai ta chhod na jaa-ee.
If people praise me, the praise is Yours. Even if they slander me, I will not leave You

jay tuDh val rahai taa ko-ee kihu aakha- o
If You are on my side, then anyone can say anything.

tuDh visri-ai mar jaa-ee.

But if I were to forget You, then I would die.

Intelect and cleverness(chaturaee), are not the instruments to realize Him, it is simplicity, faith and love above all in Wahiguru to come nearer to Him and finally merge in Him, rest is all "koor", is all "fanah"

Only one Wahiguru is Sach, and His Nao is Sach.

Sat Sree Akal.

Guest singh

Christianity is false.

Original post I made should show Jesus was an imbecile. He couldn't save his own people kingdom but thinks he would destroy Chak and Bharat Varsh.

What do you expect? Product of cousin marriage, Zia Ul Haq also had fantastic dreams, so did musharaf.

Muhammad dreamt up quran for all we know..

People calling him bhagat are not Sikh,

200+ million indians killed by britisb taking their grain i.e engineered famine is true of christianity.

Bill Gates polio vaccines sterilixing young non white non christian women.

Would Sikh or even Hindu ever do that?

No Eduardo, you are most likely a mestizo correct. Care to explain how moral christianity created you?

Plz approve this lol for the lolz eduardo just here to learn aboit our culture to target the women.

Long term knowledge of a culture is more valuable than its secrets. As you can infiltrate and gain the latter eoth the former.

They make hitman video games about sending assasins into Chak and killing people in harimandir sahib. Ok they say

'you can't generalize x amount of people'

but with no prior knowledge of either

if one group manifesto said kill me

other's did not

then?

Converting mr is killing my civilization

Promoting anti family values is killing my country

The definition they use of 'genocide' is just stage three. So you don't notice first two.

And 99% of people in west fully on board with stages one and two i.e support it passively or actively

How many people donate to red cross and world vision.

Christians are good at pr, they have the big media houses ;) doing it for them