The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

Guest singh

Religious intolerance

Here is a story of three different religious representatives who were traveling in an over-crowded Indian train.

They were a Hindu priest, a Muslim teacher and a Christian minister. The three of them were seated on same row of seats, in the same compartment, and as each one of them believed to be superior to the others and obviously thought his own religion was greater than any other, they were rigidly trying to keep their distance and not even looking at each other.

In front of them was sitting a journalist who was amused by their behaviour and was wondering how people could become so narrow-minded and dogmatic. It was late at night and sleep was overpowering the three men. When one is on threshold of sleep, the gross body becomes inactive, the subtle body becomes weak, and the causal body takes over.

The three men started dozing and falling on each others, but would quickly check themselves and sit straight again. Finally they all went asleep and ended up lying with the head touching the feet of each other.

The journalist, seize the rare opportunity and with his instant Polaroid camera, took a picture of the three men. Next morning, when they got up. They quickly moved away from each other and once more tried to maintain their air of superiority.

The journalist quietly showed them the photograph with a smile.

It is our body consciousness. Which creates so many differences. Religions based on such difference become compartmentalized, and create only divisions.

People who meditate deeply, understand the spirit(Wahiguru Akal Purukh, God...) above all religions, and the inner harmonious unity(Ram Naam hae Jot Sabaee) which is present in all beings/jeevas, irrespective of colour, creed, caste or nationality.

Sat Sree Akal.

I don't know why you are equating the three, hinduism gave you the bhgat jis.

Other two gave you an India left so poor that many on this forum are migrants.

Something that was always looked down upo. as the worst thing historically.

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Guest singh

Other last point to make, Hindus are pagans and especially in central asia influence of Hindus on the society can't be denied.

You can talk of 'religious tolerance' but fact is christianity and islam made their gains by slaughtering hindus (pagans).

So some rss wala saying kick them out of India is from different perspective than what they do as part of their theology.

You are a non believer and they are instructed to destroy you. You can hate hindus, I don't like the indiam state system but it is not a hindu system anyway.

Indira Gandhi was married to a muslim and her father a communist i.e christian.

I don't hate the average hindu because of her, because fact is

Guru Tegh Bahadur Ji

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Guest Jacfsing2

Christianity is false.

Original post I made should show Jesus was an imbecile. He couldn't save his own people kingdom but thinks he would destroy Chak and Bharat Varsh.

What do you expect? Product of cousin marriage, Zia Ul Haq also had fantastic dreams, so did musharaf.

Muhammad dreamt up quran for all we know..

People calling him bhagat are not Sikh,

200+ million indians killed by britisb taking their grain i.e engineered famine is true of christianity.

Bill Gates polio vaccines sterilixing young non white non christian women.

Would Sikh or even Hindu ever do that?

No Eduardo, you are most likely a mestizo correct. Care to explain how moral christianity created you?

Plz approve this lol for the lolz eduardo just here to learn aboit our culture to target the women.

Long term knowledge of a culture is more valuable than its secrets. As you can infiltrate and gain the latter eoth the former.

They make hitman video games about sending assasins into Chak and killing people in harimandir sahib. Ok they say

'you can't generalize x amount of people'

but with no prior knowledge of either

if one group manifesto said kill me

other's did not

then?

Converting mr is killing my civilization

Promoting anti family values is killing my country

The definition they use of 'genocide' is just stage three. So you don't notice first two.

And 99% of people in west fully on board with stages one and two i.e support it passively or actively

How many people donate to red cross and world vision.

Christians are good at pr, they have the big media houses ;) doing it for them

I'm not sure you really understand Christianity, some Amritdharis of Punjab were born from incest, due to their culture are you going to say their all mentally retarded? The first church was Catholicism which is not what the British were, so they're not representing true Christianity. Bill Gates left Christianity a longtime ago and now has no religion. True Christians are against divorce and abortions. I believe that Christianity is a false religion with a Pakhandi Baba; however, I don't have to make up stuff to prove them wrong, just like I don't really have to prove that Sikhi is true unless someone questions me. If you want to prove Christianity wrong the right way: http://www.evilbible.com/

Blimey that was a bit of an outburst.

I'm interested in your religion and finding common ground with it but if there is no common ground and all you want to do is viciously assault mine then I guess I shall have to adopt the same attitude.

I have never once criticised or insulted Sikhi whilst being on this forum and am not likely to in the future but if you show me religious intolerence then that is all you will get back in return.

So much for Sikhi respecting all other religions.... Pffft.

Also I can understand the hatred of the British, I mean we attacked the empire created by Ranjit Singh but as I understand it you Sikhs were betrayed by your own people out of pure greed and this resulted in making it very easy for the British to conquer you, many many Sikhs allied themselves to the British.

The truth is painful.

This Jesus fella seems quite angry. If it is true that he has publicly published his threat to "KILL EVERYONE" I think the authorities need to take appropriate steps and preparations to prosecute and imprison him, once he appears, for Terrorism offences.

Adittionaly, as he said the only peope he will spare are some Jewish men, steps should also be taken to prosecute under Equality legislation. Armagedden or no armageddon there's never a good reason to discriminate on the basis of race or religion.