The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

There's one huge rant on the previous page that was quite unsavoury.

Yeah. I always find it strange when people take anything to do with christianity serious. For me, it is and always will be first class comedy material.

I mean lets just sum it up succintly: A really nice, good and proud Jew called Issa really did live about 2000 years ago. He was a good Jew and never made any separate religion. He was a good man and his followers became known as the Nazarene sect of Judaism. Then, many many years after his death when Jews were being expelled from Jeruselum the Nazarenes tried to save their own skins and not get expelled from their homes by turning around and saying “hey…please let us stay….we’re Nazarenes….we’re different from Jews….please let us stay”. Thus was born this brand new religion. And now that a new religion was born they needed some stories. They didn’t have to look too far for some. At that time, and even during Jesus’s time, the most popular god of the age was Mithras. Mithras’s story was that he was born in a stable and when he born a light shone in the sky and kings came bearing gifts. Many other things happened to Mithras during his lifetime. You’d recognise them all. Mithras’s story ends with him being crucified and mysteriously coming back alive exactly 3 days later.

Sound familiar ? Yes, that’s because what the Nazarenes did was to take the story behind the most popular god of the day and attribute it to their man instead

Like I said, any thread about anything even vaguely Christian is first class comedy material. There are bare jokes to be made man. Bare jokes.

Yeah. I always find it strange when people take anything to do with christianity serious. For me, it is and always will be first class comedy material.

I mean lets just sum it up succintly: A really nice, good and proud Jew called Issa really did live about 2000 years ago. He was a good Jew and never made any separate religion. He was a good man and his followers became known as the Nazarene sect of Judaism. Then, many many years after his death when Jews were being expelled from Jeruselum

The Nazarene tried to save their own skins and not get expelled from their homes by turning around and saying heyplease let us stay.were Nazarenes.were different from Jews.please let us stay. Thus was born this brand new religion. And now that a new religion was born they needed some stories. They didnt have to look too far for some. At that time, and even during Jesuss time, the most popular god of the age was Mithras. Mithrass story was that he was born in a stable and when he born a light shone in the sky and kings came bearing gifts. Many other things happened to Mithras during his lifetime. Youd recognise them all. Mithrass story ends with him being crucified and mysteriously coming back alive exactly 3 days later.

Sound familiar ? Yes, thats because what the Nazarenes did was to take the story behind the most popular god of the day and attribute it to their man instead

Like I said, any thread about anything even vaguely Christian is first class comedy material. There are bare jokes to be made man. Bare jokes.

Still, it's sacred to somebody whether we believe in it or not. Some people struggle to separate the man from what came later. Anyone with an iota of spirituality would never entertain knocking one of God's messengers of whichever race or background.

Guru Gobind Singh Ji presented the facts about these prophets; he never mocked them or was hostile towards them in the way some of us are.

I'm all for holding to account religious hypocricy and distortions, but some of the stuff I hear is a terrible reflection on us as Sikhs.

I've more to say but I can't type worth a darn on touchscreen, so when I get to my computer I'll contribute to this particular topic.

Still, it's sacred to somebody whether we believe in it or not. Some people struggle to separate the man from what came later. Anyone with an iota of spirituality would never entertain knocking one of God's messengers of whichever race or background.

So by your logic we must NEVER say anything negative about the hundred thousand new babas and guru deras in Punjab because it means so so much in spirituality to the people who follow them ? :nono:

Guru Gobind Singh Ji presented the facts about these prophets; he never mocked them or was hostile towards them in the way some of us are.

But just before you said that it was 'facts' that I gave you. Or are you saying that it was just an amazing coincidence that Jesus had the exact same birth, life and death of the most popular diety of the day ? :nono:

Anyone with an iota of spirituality would never entertain knocking one of God's messengers of whichever race or background.

That, my friend, is childish naivity at its worst. There are belief systems out there that have human sacrifice as part of their rituals. There are some that have drugs as a central point of reference. There are some that have peadophile activities central to it. Others bow down to stones and rocks. Others to photographs. Some to rats. Others have sex orgies as their central spirituality core.

Respect them all do you ? :nono:

Your heart is in the right place my friend, but you lack common sense.

Guest singh

Also I can understand the hatred of the British, I mean we attacked the empire created by Ranjit Singh but as I understand it you Sikhs were betrayed by your own people out of pure greed and this resulted in making it very easy for the British to conquer you, many many Sikhs allied themselves to the British.

The truth is painful.

The truth is the entire history of all germanic tribes is a single line on a single page of a roman manuscript.

A tribe called the germanes invaded roman territory and titus or another historian wrote their name giving the name to all of them.

Chankya said one yavanna is dirtier than 1000 chandals.

What common ground is there between a melech who doesn't know his own name, and Bharat?

Truth, there is not a single true word spoken amongst all of you for a 1000 years. Let's be honest,

Your language is not even 500 years old that is painful.

And btw, Guru Sahib forbids same gotra marriage meaning incest not allowed in Sikhi. What does that meam in regards to people without a gotra can they join khalsa and actually be amongst it?

Many western country estimate brother sister relations high as 50% and until even few generation ago most christian had cousin marriage. Current queen married first cousin,

it's not generalization of a few, it's a fact of their bloodline. Eduardo will soon point 'white christian' scientific achievements like fiber optic, email, intel pentium which are actually made by hindu and sikh immigrants.

This is common theme among the white christians, as the white identity is born from chrietianity.

They wish to be like a molecule of uranium going through the digrstive system. They will take what they want while themselves not changing.

I.e try to change Sikhi and other dharmic philosiphies to be more like the dominant abrahamic meme of the time rather than vice versa.

I.e Century ago Victorian England was sexually repressed so they tried to inject us with it. Today they are like feral animals and try to have us join in the orgy called 'western civilization'

Meanwhile, we always regarded sex as a part of life and something that is part of marriage.

Otoh, keep in mind a christian is someone who was already turned their back on their roots i.e pagan culture.

They have no ground to stand on, so there's no commonality.

I am from Bharat, and it is Bharat that is sacred to me. Yes Sapt Sindhu more so but remember that vedas were written on bank of beas river.

Sapt Sindhu is not just birthplace of Sikhi but entire 'indian civilization'

Meanwhile a British worships jerusalem and barely knows his history back to 10 centuries.

Many Indians know their own family history back to millenia let alone of whole country.

Every Jaati has famous people they are proud of.

-

We are supposed to forget all that and find 'common ground' in a post 1857 world where 2-600 millions indians of all castes, religions have been killed in engineered famines let alone by other causes.

Also the nazarene sect post ignores role of paul and also please read about emperor Julian who tried to save his roman civilization.

If the nazarene sect was so good they wouldn't have destroyed many pagan temples and sites.

Something the abrahamic isis and taliban are doing right now, along with western backed christian rebels in the Northeast.

--

Listen, the difference between sikhs and abrahamic within India is illustrated in one paragraph.

When Sikhs attacked they seek to unite with other Indians to fight against a corrupt Indira government.

Muslims call for help from Pakistan and Saudi

Christians call for America

So how is someone whose ultimate loyalty lies 1000s of km westward from Bharat, compatible with its civilization?

Ultimately the inbreedinf, violence and honorless character is what they seek for every Indian. That is 'conversion'

If I have said anything wrong, please ip ban me. Otherwise,

Remember what Guru Sahib says in Uggardanti

no common ground between someone who slaughters the cow and someone who protects it

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

Guest singh

So by your logic we must NEVER say anything negative about the hundred thousand new babas and guru deras in Punjab because it means so so much in spirituality to the people who follow them ? :nono:

But just before you said that it was 'facts' that I gave you. Or are you saying that it was just an amazing coincidence that Jesus had the exact same birth, life and death of the most popular diety of the day ? :nono:

That, my friend, is childish naivity at its worst. There are belief systems out there that have human sacrifice as part of their rituals. There are some that have drugs as a central point of reference. There are some that have peadophile activities central to it. Others bow down to stones and rocks. Others to photographs. Some to rats. Others have sex orgies as their central spirituality core.

Fact is there are belief systems with a core doctrine of your destruction and they take active steps to achieve that.

If you don't defend yourself, you're not a Sikh.

One way to view that, is the almost 100% certainity that one goes from sikh to christian in few steps

1. Indiam economy larger than all europr combined in 1700 not now

2. destruction of imdiam education system under macaulay

3. distortion of and editing of sikhi and sikh history since 1857

ime it's not an individual choice, it's more like someone lying to your brother to turn him against you.

Remember, to a christian 'punjabi' a church at Chak looks better than Harimandir Sahib.

Kick these melechas out of my Bharat!

ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕਾਖਾਲਸਾ।।ਵਾਹਿਗੁਰੂਜੀਕੀਫਤਹਿ।।

So when you sit down to break bread with the followers of that religion that is particularly close to your heart, do you pull them up on the fact that they actively preach that our Guru Sahibs are liars and frauds; a teaching that is absolutely fundamental to their faith? Do you smack the taste of their mouth when they retreat to their place of worship and are repeatedly told by their spiritual leaders that anyone after Mohammed who purported to be God's messenger is actually nothing of the sort? Something tells me your bravado and your smart mouth (or in this case, dextrous fingers) cease functioning when you step away from this forum.

Back to your first response: if you're unable to tell the difference between Gurmeet Ram Rahim (and his ilk) and somebody like Jesus or another spiritual being who actually did some good on this earth, then you're clearly not as smart as you think are. In your eagerness to score points you've revealed yourself to be quite simple-minded and devoid of even a drop of spirituality. Thankfully, I grew out of this phase you're currently mired in when I became a Gursikh at the age of 14. So, lower your books on the crane and Alexander the Great, and instead pick up a Gutka or a Pothi on the odd occasion; you'd be surprised at what it'll do for your soul.

Also, Guru Gobind Singh Ji stated that the likes of Jesus succumbed to ego and didn't discourage those who began to worship him instead of instructing the people that their salvation lies with Akal Purakh; where exactly did Guru Gobind Singh Ji say Jesus was a fictional creation based on a pagan myth, and therefore didn't exist as you're alluding to? Surely to end all belief in Christianity would it not have been better for Guru Sahib to tell us that, without a second's hesitation, Christ was a fictitious creation? Unless you think you know more than Dasme Paatshah?

And what of being comfortable in one's own Sikhi that others are happily afforded the courtesy to believe whatever they wish to (aside from the ludicrous examples you gave which are hardly worth mentioning, because doing so would fall into the trap you think you've cleverly laid, hehe)? I never said I respect those beliefs; that's you attributing words to me that I've not spoken or even thought. I said I acknowledge the fact that people believe in things that are sacred to them --- that doesn't make those beliefs sacred to me. Again, you're clutching at straws to score points, but you're just revealing yourself to be a bit dim. If someone wants to worship a log, go right ahead. If someone wants to bow down to a rosebush, that's their prerogative. Consequently, what can you do to stop others believing things or worshipping things, etc., that you find unsavoury? Round them up and behead them? Flog them, stone them? What CAN you do? Nothing. You can't do a thing, can you? Apart from flaunt your painfully apparent haughty condescension and mistaken sense of superiority on forums like these.

We can attempt to converse with them and show them how, according to our beliefs, they are hugely mistaken and indulging in useless ritual. Aside from that, what do you suggest?

So, unless you're going to give up your comfortable Western lifestyle and arrest the middle-age spread that's spreading from your mid-riff to your brain cells, I assume you'll be taking up arms and hunting and executing every stone-worshipping, child-abusing, orgy-partaking deviant in the world, because such deluded blasphemy is clearly keeping you awake at nights.

You're having a laugh "my friend" and not a very amusing one at that. :nono: