The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

So when you sit down to break bread with the followers of that religion that is particularly close to your heart, do you pull them up on the fact that they actively preach that our Guru Sahibs are liars and frauds; a teaching that is absolutely fundamental to their faith? Do you smack the taste of their mouth when they retreat to their place of worship and are repeatedly told by their spiritual leaders that anyone after Mohammed who purported to be God's messenger is actually nothing of the sort?

:omg: What the hell are you even on about ? Why are you lecturing me about Muslims ? I'm not a Muslim and neither are you. Seriously, I'm very confused, why are you giving me a lecture about Muslims ?

Back to your first response: if you're unable to tell the difference between Gurmeet Ram Rahim (and his ilk) and somebody like Jesus or another spiritual being who actually did some good on this earth, then you're clearly not as smart as you think are

Clearly you have not understood anything properly. If you could read, you'll have read in my message how I said the following words:

"There really was a man called Issa that lived 2000 years ago and he really was a very good man".

You either didn't or couldn't read that, just as you failed to comprehend what I said following that statement. What I said was that Issa (Jesus) was a very good, proud and pious Jew. He loved Judaism so much he preached against the moneylenders at the temple for going against the Jewish scriptures. He himself was a devout Jew and never advocated a separate religion. That separate religion was made by his followers many centuries after his death and they did it in order to protect their own skins and keep their homes when the Jews were being expelled from Jeruselum. They then went on to steal the life story of Mithras and attribute that story to the great man Jesus instead.

Now you tell me son, how on earth do you read any disrespect for Jesus in what I said ?? :nono:

where exactly did Guru Gobind Singh Ji say Jesus was a fictional creation based on a pagan myth, and therefore didn't exist as you're alluding to?

I'll refer you to the answer I gave some moments ago, i.e the fact that you clearly lack basic reading and comprehension skills.

Christ was a fictitious creation? Unless you think you know more than Dasme Paatshah

Seriously now I think there's something wrong with you. Explain to us please which part of my sentence "There really was a man called Issa (Jesus) that lived 2000 years ago and he really was a good man" translated in your mind as 'fictitious character' ? :stupidme:

Guest Jacfsing2

Jesus was a real man: actually a competitor to Apollonius of Tyana. People believe in him because they've been tricked or filled with guilt. An example of spreading this guilt amongst Christ's followers is that the Catholic Church personally has it's own priests molest little children to keep them in guilt and say they need a savior(Jesus) to forgive them for having fornification and adultery, despite they were raped. They also preach that they should give many things to their church which is why the native Americans and African population was forced into slavery "coincidentally" the same time they converted. Christianity is also a tax-exempt business and they build molestation centers,(sorry the correct term is churches).

How'd you like them apples?

Well seeing as I live in England and here in England the question 'how'd you like them apples' implies nothing more than the fact that someone may have given to me as a gift some rather lovely apples as a sign of friendship and is now politely asking if I found them to be as sweet and juicy as expected I would have to answer that sadly your said gift of lovely apples has failed to arrive.

If YOU'D read what I'd written originally you wouldn't had have to make your original "smart" post.

Oh I read what you said, my friend but all posts, when contrasted with yours, seem 'smart' in comparison.

Well seeing as I live in England and here in England the question 'how'd you like them apples' implies nothing more than the fact that someone may have given to me as a gift some rather lovely apples as a sign of friendship and is now politely asking if I found them to be as sweet and juicy as expected I would have to answer that sadly your said gift of lovely apples has failed to arrive.

Oh I read what you said, my friend but all posts, when contrasted with yours, seem 'smart' in comparison.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '87, Huey released Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Do you like Huey Lewis and The News? Their early work was a little too new wave for my tastes, but when Sports came out in '83, I think they really came into their own, commercially and artistically. The whole album has a clear, crisp sound, and a new sheen of consummate professionalism that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to Elvis Costello, but I think Huey has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humour.

In '87, Huey released Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.

Well thats me tought a lesson then. :surrender:

You're clearly the winner of the debate with that insightful post.

And what of being comfortable in one's own Sikhi that others are happily afforded the courtesy to believe whatever they wish to (aside from the ludicrous examples you gave which are hardly worth mentioning, because doing so would fall into the trap you think you've cleverly laid, hehe)? I never said I respect those beliefs; that's you attributing words to me that I've not spoken or even thought. I said I acknowledge the fact that people believe in things that are sacred to them --- that doesn't make those beliefs sacred to me. Again, you're clutching at straws to score points, but you're just revealing yourself to be a bit dim. If someone wants to worship a log, go right ahead. If someone wants to bow down to a rosebush, that's their prerogative. Consequently, what can you do to stop others believing things or worshipping things, etc., that you find unsavoury? Round them up and behead them? Flog them, stone them? What CAN you do? Nothing. You can't do a thing, can you? Apart from flaunt your painfully apparent haughty condescension and mistaken sense of superiority on forums like these.

No where does he imply or directly say to stop anyone from following their foolish beliefs in a certain way. This is your weak attempt to through propaganda at his post. You act all high and moral, but actually are no better than anyone who uses deceiving methods.

ਫਰਾਂਸੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ ਫਰਾਂਸੀਸ ਕੇ ਦੁਰੰਗੀ ਮਕਰਾਨ ਕੇ ਮ੍ਰਿਦੰਗੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਗੀਤ ਗਾਈਅਤੁ ਹੈ ॥

The Persians and the residents of Firangistan and France, people of two different colours and the Mridangis (inhabitants) of Makran sing the songs of Thy Praise.

ਭਖਰੀ ਕੰਧਾਰੀ ਗੋਰ ਗਖਰੀ ਗਰਦੇਜਾ ਚਾਰੀ ਪਉਨ ਕੇ ਅਹਾਰੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਈਅਤੁ ਹੈ ॥

The people of Bhakkhar, Kandhar, Gakkhar and Arabia and others living only on air remember Thy Name.

In these tuks guru Ji is saying even the Christians and Muslims are praising akaal purkh 'Nuff said.