The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

When it comes to the Bible, many people here want to attribute the good things to Jesus Christ and not the teachings,which are considered wrong. Who are anyone of you to attribute anyone of the good teachings to Jesus Christ? Did your mom meet Jesus Christ and then pass on the stories of Jesus Christ to you?

No where does he imply or directly say to stop anyone from following their foolish beliefs in a certain way. This is your weak attempt to through propaganda at his post. You act all high and moral, but actually are no better than anyone who uses deceiving methods.

I respect you because you know more about Sikh scriptures than I do, but his whole post was an attempt to distort, misrepresent, and seize on half truths in order to win the argument. He's an incredibly devious man, and just because he gave your adversary, Neo, a tongue-lashing a while ago, that doesn't make him a bastion of Sikhi.

Also, a warning: keep my mother out of any discussion. I know you have a problem with keeping to your limits at times, but two can play that game if you don't control your tongue. Is that clear, Singh Ji?

ਫਰਾਂਸੀ ਫਿਰੰਗੀ ਫਰਾਂਸੀਸ ਕੇ ਦੁਰੰਗੀ ਮਕਰਾਨ ਕੇ ਮ੍ਰਿਦੰਗੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਗੀਤ ਗਾਈਅਤੁ ਹੈ ॥

The Persians and the residents of Firangistan and France, people of two different colours and the Mridangis (inhabitants) of Makran sing the songs of Thy Praise.

ਭਖਰੀ ਕੰਧਾਰੀ ਗੋਰ ਗਖਰੀ ਗਰਦੇਜਾ ਚਾਰੀ ਪਉਨ ਕੇ ਅਹਾਰੀ ਤੇਰੇ ਨਾਮੁ ਧਿਆਈਅਤੁ ਹੈ ॥

The people of Bhakkhar, Kandhar, Gakkhar and Arabia and others living only on air remember Thy Name.

In these tuks guru Ji is saying even the Christians and Muslims are praising akaal purkh 'Nuff said.

Why not read further. Even the earth and Heaven are repeating his name. End of story the dirt will receive mukti as the Persians etc. Nuff said.....mega LOL

ਬਨ ਤਿਨ ਮਹੀਪ ਜਲ ਥਲ ਮਹਾਨ ॥ ਜਹ ਤਹ ਪ੍ਰਸੋਹ ਕਰੁਣਾਨਿਧਾਨ ॥

Thou art the king of forests and blades of grass, O Supreme Lorrd of waters and land! O the Treasure of Mercy, I feel Thy touch everywhere.

ਜਗਮਗਤ ਤੇਜ ਪੂਰਨ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ॥ ਅੰਬਰ ਜਮੀਨ ਜਿਹ ਜਪਤ ਜਾਪ ॥੫॥੨੭੧॥

The Light is glittering, O perfectly Glorious Lord! The Heaven and Earth are repeating Thy Name.5.271

OWNED!!

Grow up missedsingh. If you think you 'owned' someone because you corrected an 'o' for an 'a', despite showing yourself up in a 'debate' you have a lot of growing up to do.

I mean could be really horrible and edit my post correcting the 'o' and 'a' but I won't be that cruel to you. You've suffered enough.

Guest Singh

Ok Singh1234

Why not quote UggarDanti where Guru Sahib says to destroy the cow slaughter, the maseet (mosque and church) and all the graves?

You are just a soft convert trying to infiltrate..

Grow up missedsingh. If you think you 'owned' someone because you corrected an 'o' for an 'a', despite showing yourself up in a 'debate' you have a lot of growing up to do.

I mean could be really horrible and edit my post correcting the 'o' and 'a' but I won't be that cruel to you. You've suffered enough.

You're a very small man. They call it the Napoleon Complex :)

I respect you because you know more about Sikh scriptures than I do, but his whole post was an attempt to distort, misrepresent, and seize on half truths in order to win the argument. He's an incredibly devious man, and just because he gave your adversary, Neo, a tongue-lashing a while ago, that doesn't make him a bastion of Sikhi.

Also, a warning: keep my mother out of any discussion. I know you have a problem with keeping to your limits at times, but two can play that game if you don't control your tongue. Is that clear, Singh Ji?

I don't accept his idea of Jesus Christ being like Santa Claus either, but I wouldn't say, he wants to attack those who don't follow his beliefs. He clearly didn't say it and you were attributing it to him. I saw it to be unfair and spoke up. I don't even know what you are talking about, the tongue lashing and don't care; secular quasi-religious fanatics are nobodies.

Calling others dim isn't nice either. Where it is warranted I make such comments to wake the person up from having a blondie moment. And I don't know how you took the mother reference to be directed at you. I don't have a problem with anything other than ego.

I don't accept his idea of Jesus Christ being like Santa Claus either, but I wouldn't say, he wants to attack those who don't follow his beliefs. He clearly didn't say it and you were attributing it to him. I saw it to be unfair and spoke up. I don't even know what you are talking about, the tongue lashing and don't care; secular quasi-religious fanatics are nobodies.

Calling others dim isn't nice either. Where it is warranted I make such comments to wake the person up from having a blondie moment. And I don't know how you took the mother reference to be directed at you. I don't have a problem with anything other than ego.

I use to think you were a decent guy, but the "mother" comment crossed the line. You can backtrack all you like, but you knew what you meant. I won't repeat myself, but think on. It's best if you don't reply to me again, because you've exhausted any goodwill I had for you in one fell swoop.

As for Jagsaw, his entire raison d'etre is one of arrogance and sneery condescension. He was trying to be clever and I called him out on his nonsense and now he can't rest until he's had the last word.

I use to think you were a decent guy, but the "mother" comment crossed the line. You can backtrack all you like, but you knew what you meant. I won't repeat myself, but think on. It's best if you don't reply to me again, because you've exhausted any goodwill I had for you in one fell swoop.

As for Jagsaw, his entire raison d'etre is one of arrogance and sneery condescension. He was trying to be clever and I called him out on his nonsense and now he can't rest until he's had the last word.

First you put words in the mouth of jagsaw and now with me; the mother comment. Some choose to shoot themselves in the foot. I can't help them.

Bro I was talking about the karate kick.. Sheesh people can't even lighten up in this forum.

Why not read further. Even the earth and Heaven are repeating his name. End of story the dirt will receive mukti as the Persians etc. Nuff said.....mega LOL

ਬਨ ਤਿਨ ਮਹੀਪ ਜਲ ਥਲ ਮਹਾਨ ॥ ਜਹ ਤਹ ਪ੍ਰਸੋਹ ਕਰੁਣਾਨਿਧਾਨ ॥

Thou art the king of forests and blades of grass, O Supreme Lorrd of waters and land! O the Treasure of Mercy, I feel Thy touch everywhere.

ਜਗਮਗਤ ਤੇਜ ਪੂਰਨ ਪ੍ਰਤਾਪ ॥ ਅੰਬਰ ਜਮੀਨ ਜਿਹ ਜਪਤ ਜਾਪ ॥੫॥੨੭੧॥

The Light is glittering, O perfectly Glorious Lord! The Heaven and Earth are repeating Thy Name.5.271

So then why criticize anybody or anything if everything is repeating akaal purkhs name? Why can't you live and let live?