The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

No the tuks you provided of dasam granth are correct but it does not mean that they cannot be the Sikhs or Sants of the guru... All the devi's devtas are all at the gurus feet as their Sikhs... In gurbani it says Lakshmi is at your doorstep and all the devtas and devis prophets are at your feet. If they are at the gurus feet why would they not be the Sikhs of the guru?

We are all sinners... When we find the guru be it tomorrow or be it 200 years from now if I go to the gurus charan my guru will forgive me and make me his sikh...

Sahib Sri guru amar das Ji before finding sahib Sri guru angad dev Ji was a person without a guru... When he found guru Ji he was I think 62 and the guru made him a sikh and forgave him..

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You can't back this belief up and yet you degrade Shabad and Naam Simran to your lowly status of calling Jesus Christ a Gurmukh. These long winded post of yours provide nothing to the sangat other th

Hallelujah!!! Amen brother!

Surely this argument ends, where guru gobind singh, himself says in the dasam granth, that ALL prophets before him, were all egotistical. Page 139..."all earlier prophets ended themselves in ego. And

The whole conversation started between me and you because my view is jesus/Mohammed/shiv/Krishna etc are sikhs of the guru cause they have came to the charan of guru sahib according the sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji of sahib Sri dasam Granth Ji...

WHOEVER COMES IN THE GURYS CHARN WILL BE A SIKH OF THE GURU!!

Why would it be?

Read the granths from the early 1900s of dasam Granth and in each and every one the story that I wrote will be in it... Each prophet approved of dusht Daman Ji... All the Devi devtas approve of guru sahib... Everybody is at the gurus feet... All Sants,mahapurks, prophets, bhagats etc

which lines? The dasam Granth lines? Firstly they are called TUKS! Have some goddamn respect for gurbani...

MEGA LOL, You tell me to have some respect for Gurbani and then you write Goddamn respect......LOL. This is turning into a circus. Which lines did you think, I meant. Obviously the ones you put side by side and asked me, what is the difference?

Another opinion that me and you different on is weather jesus is a prophet or not. I think he was a saint but you think he was a prophet. I respect him I don't know if yo respect him...

MEGA LOL, You tell me to have some respect for Gurbani and then you write Goddamn respect......LOL. This is turning into a circus. Which lines did you think, I meant. Obviously the ones you put side by side and asked me, what is the difference?

Acha I thought you were talking about the Sri dasam Granth sahib tuks...

The whole conversation started between me and you because my view is jesus/Mohammed/shiv/Krishna etc are sikhs of the guru cause they have came to the charan of guru sahib according the sahib Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji of sahib Sri dasam Granth Ji...

WHOEVER COMES IN THE GURYS CHARN WILL BE A SIKH OF THE GURU!!

Where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji did Jesus come to the feet of Akal Purakh? You have a lot to answer too. And you can't keep up with all these statements you keep making.

Another opinion that me and you different on is weather jesus is a prophet or not. I think he was a saint but you think he was a prophet. I respect him I don't know if yo respect him...

I don't think. I call him, what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called him. Can't say the same for you.

Where in Sri Guru Granth Sahib ji or Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji did Jesus come to the feet of Akal Purakh? You have a lot to answer too. And you can't keep up with all these statements you keep making.

Did guru sahib have to write the name of jesus ;) Im just using what you said to me.. Guru Ji said Devi devtas prophets etc are at guru Ji's feet... I will try finding the tuk...

PS: let's rap this up pretty quick I'm starting to get sleepy... Or we could continue tomorrow lol...

I don't think. I call him, what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji called him. Can't say the same for you.

Was Vishnu a prophet? This a real question...

Do we call anybody coming from god a prophet?

Or shiv or Krishna etc? Would one call all these prophets?

Serious question btw

Did guru sahib have to write the name of jesus ;) Im just using what you said to me.. Guru Ji said Devi devtas prophets etc are at guru Ji's feet... I will try finding the tuk...

PS: let's rap this up pretty quick I'm starting to get sleepy... Or we could continue tomorrow lol...

At the Gurus feet in what context? First you said a Sikh is a person who keeps hair, ties a turban, and keeps a kirpan. And now you are saying a Sikh is a person who is at the feet of Guru Sahib. Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said the devi and devta are falling at the feet of the Guru and Bhagats because they are begging for mukhti. This does not make them Sikhs or Saints. There are some demons and ghost begging at the feet of Satguru, but this does not make them Sikhs or Sants or Bhagats. Gurbani defines who is a Sikh of Guru Sahib. It is those who follow his path. Obviously these devi and devta, demon, and ghost did not follow Guru Sahib's path. Hence they are stuck between worlds and now want to be set free. Some have been set free as Gurbani tells us.

I think Jesus was a highly spiritual, elevated being who wanted people to connect to God. I don't believe he was God as his followers say. Dasme Paatshah can discuss or mention or pass judgement on such matters because, frankly, they've earned the right to do so. We haven't. Anyone with even an iota of spirituality in their soul (if spirituality is defined as a universal, creedless quality) would shudder to slander or even mock another person of God. We aren't Guru Sahib. We aren't even similar to his true Sants and Mahapurashs.

Look where we are now - anonymous nobodies stuck in Churasi Lakh joons possibly for partaking in the kind of discussions that are ongoing now, lol. When we've done eons of bhagti, seen our father sacrificed for the defence of others beliefs, watched our four young sons give their lives for the sake of the purest of causes, lost our mother for her unwavering belief in those same ideals, then we can sit and pass judgement on these beings. Before then, as much as I may disagree with their relevant doctrines (in as much as the assertion that "it's my way or the highway" to crudely paraphrase), these beings are worthy of respect. Not worship or anything like that, but admiration and respect for where they are at this very moment, which is closer to God than we are. Plus, if we as Sikhs are so stingy in such matters it makes us look, frankly, a bit insecure in our belief in Sikhi, and dare I say a bit Islamic. They despise all other deities and prophets aside from their own, no matter how great or true they were. Acknowledging the goodness in someone else's holiness shouldn't mean ours is diminished in any way.

I will say this: don't underestimate Guru Sahib. The other side of the coin (the opposite of the Deity Haters, hehe) are the fools amongst us who are quick to praise the other paths but deem Sikhi as a bit meh. Don't look at where Sikhi began and our limited numbers, etc., as some kind of indication of us somehow being lesser whilst others have more validity or anything like that. I implore all of you to have complete and utter faith in Gurbani (all of Gurbani, including Dasme Paatshah's, which is... life changing) and try so very hard to connect to its message. I swear to you, everything else in our lives is transistory and an illusion no matter how much we've bought into those other things. But anyway just my thoughts. Be strong and confident in your Sikhi so much that acknowledging the relative goodness of others doesn't diminish your devotion and dedication to your Guru. That's all.

• Like 2

S4NGh,

sorry to say, you know anything about Christ, and above all you neither know what is sikhee or Gurmat. You are swimming in your own big sea of manmat.You are misinterpreting everything, Christ as a saint was not the body as you seem to believe.

Suppose according to you he was fake, then he should be in the hell already and if so, how can he be the way to God? On the other side, if he was a Perfect Saint, He has merged himself in that Primal God, then too, how can He be the way now?

So you see, your reasoning, has nothing sound in it .... it all your own hallucinations ....

Come on man, do not be so petty.

Sat Sree Akal.

Sat Sree Akal

Harsharon, youre deluded. 100%.

i know as much about jesus as the bible can teach. Period. You've obviously met him hence your stand on the whole matter. How can you claim he was a saint? What even suggests he was a saint? Where did the Gurus mention him as a saint? Hence why you must have met him.

ive never said he was fake lol.

im not the one whos claiming jesus is the sole way to god. That is what the bible says about him. But apparantly you have info to suggest otherwise. He himself claimed (according to the bible) that he is the sole son of god, the sole means to get to god, that he resides in heaven etc HAUME etc. There is no claim that he has or will merge back into Waheguru. According to them, you cant even approach god let alone merge!!

harsharon, there is nothing petty about it. what ive said in this message and the previous is based on the bible. Your great claims that his a saint according to sikhi and what not, are completely baseless. You wrongly use gurbani to back your baseless claims. I full accept that he may have been a nice person with a nice message etc however to claim that he is a saint according to sikhi, to refer to him as christ the holy spirit ghost whatever, thats complete and utter BS. There is no mention of him in gurbani. Period. Stop making <banned word filter activated> up to suit whatever agendas you have.

At the Gurus feet in what context? First you said a Sikh is a person who keeps hair, ties a turban, and keeps a kirpan. And now you are saying a Sikh is a person who is at the feet of Guru Sahib. Sant Jarnail Singh ji Khalsa said the devi and devta are falling at the feet of the Guru and Bhagats because they are begging for mukhti. This does not make them Sikhs or Saints. There are some demons and ghost begging at the feet of Satguru, but this does not make them Sikhs or Sants or Bhagats. Gurbani defines who is a Sikh of Guru Sahib. It is those who follow his path. Obviously these devi and devta, demon, and ghost did not follow Guru Sahib's path. Hence they are stuck between worlds and now want to be set free. Some have been set free as Gurbani tells us.

Jesus had all the traits of a sikh... If a person is at the feet of the guru the guru will make him his sikh... The Devi devtas who are still wandering around still have not bowed their minds completely to akaal purkh... They Still have ego... That's why they are still wandering around... Brahma did not realize akaal purkh and he was wandered around for billions of years till his ego broke... Then akaal purkh gave him naam...