The Bible Says Jesus Will Return To Kill Everyone

Guest Singh

Come back to the the Bani of the Guru. The Bani of the Guru is the only source of the True Father. The True Father says all previous prophets failed to deliver the true message and were lost in ego by getting others to praise them.

I follow only guru gobind Singh Ji...I am an amritdhari who adorns the 5 ks... I don't follow anybody other but when I see people trying to put a sant like jesus down I cannot hear or read it without speaking up... The only person who can slander anybody who has a higher jeevan than me is the one and only Guru gobind Singh Ji... We cannot say anything bad cause we are still a long way from achieving mukti(I don't know about you but I'm still far away from achieving mukti.. I'm the worst creature to live cause my mind is still in vikaars... I wish to be the dust of gursikhs like yourself a feet..).

PS: What I find appalling is tht if I even quote some other dharma's Granth people think I'm not a sikh... Sant gyani gurbachan singh ji read so many Hindu Vedic granths its not even funny... Sant hari Singh randhawa quotes from many Vedic granths and everybody is all fine but if I do people start to go on a witch hunt...

Sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale read many other dharams granths and said they are all good but none come even close to maharaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji...

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:1

What is the difference with this tuk and

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥ The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

I'm not saying that the bible is god... Hell no!!! The bible is a good teaching book... It pushes a sikh towards god(the true guru)... For example I read the the bible and get more love for dhan Sri guru nanak dev Ji because I put whatever is written there and add guru Ji in the place...

PS: What I find appalling is tht if I even quote some other dharma's Granth people think I'm not a sikh... Sant gyani gurbachan singh ji read so many Hindu Vedic granths its not even funny... Sant hari Singh randhawa quotes from many Vedic granths and everybody is all fine but if I do people start to go on a witch hunt...

Sant baba harnam Singh rampur khere wale read many other dharams granths and said they are all good but none come even close to maharaj Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji...

I read other religions scriptures as well. But your Sikhi came into question, when you started to imply the Bible is a higher truth than Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. Accepting the bible quote and not accepting what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji said in Dasam Bani about Jesus Christ. No witch hunt needed, it was clear as day, what you were up too.

Corrupted Baba Randhawa Sahib needs a good Taksali a** kicking. If Gursikhs from 1980s were here today, we would not even find this corrupted Baba on stages today. The Gursikhs would have put him on kacherain di duty and would have left him there till he found some humility.

"In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God."

John 1:1

What is the difference with this tuk and

ਬਾਣੀ ਗੁਰੂ ਗੁਰੂ ਹੈ ਬਾਣੀ ਵਿਚਿ ਬਾਣੀ ਅੰਮ੍ਰਿਤੁ ਸਾਰੇ ॥ The Word, the Bani is Guru, and Guru is the Bani. Within the Bani, the Ambrosial Nectar is contained.

You can't tell the difference? Are you implying the quote of John is Satgur ki Bani?

You can't hear or read Jesus Christ being put down. Neither can I hear or read, when others make out of thin air Jesus Christ was a Sant, Sikh, and Gurmukh. My Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji already said Jesus Christ is not a Sant, Sikh, or Gurmukh, but a egotistical prophet. When in the name of Sikhi such lies are spread, my heart burns to stop this nonsense and set the record straight as the king of kings has said in the most purest words, all Gursikhs bowed down to and gave their lives for; Gurbani.

When doing katha of bachitar natak when the part of hemkunt Parbat hai jahan comes the taksal/sampradas will start to do katha of how dusht Daman Ji merged with akaal purkh.. The other bhagats doing Bhagti there were skeptical of dusht Daman Ji saying that it might be just an illusion of maya playing tricks on dusht Daman Ji's mind.. When they went back in their Bhagti houses each bhagat got Darshan of whatever prophet they believed in and each prophet told them that dusht Daman Ji is on his way to do awesome things so don't stop him.. The followers of Krishna,shiva,Vishnu, Mohammed etc came and told dusht Daman Ji that our prophets approve of you... According to bhai vir Singh Ji do kalghidar chamtkar jesus met dusht Ji and told him all the hardships and how he lost his faith in humanity( mind you jesus himself was doing bhagti I think).. Even jesus approved of dusht Daman Ji... All the prophets approved of guru Ji... There are many other devtas and devis in sachkhand who also approved of guru Ji...

This is what is taught in the taksals... The prophets ha so much respect for guru sahib maharaj...

You can't tell the difference? Are you implying the quote of John is Satgur ki Bani?

Read my other part as well.. You don't read properly do you..

I read other religions scriptures as well. But your Sikhi came into question, when you started to imply the Bible is a higher truth than Sri Dasam Granth Sahib ji. Accepting the bible quote and not accepting what Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji said in Dasam Bani about Jesus Christ. No witch hunt needed, it was clear as day, what you were up too.

Corrupted Baba Randhawa Sahib needs a good Taksali a** kicking. If Gursikhs from 1980s were here today, we would not even find this corrupted Baba on stages today. The Gursikhs would have put him on kacherain di duty and would have left him there till he found some humility.

You are so naive it's not even funny.... Nowhere have I said bible is higher than Sri dasam Granth sahib maharaj... Making assumptions is what your doing... I have both a dasam Granth sahib and bibles... The dasam Granth sahib is on a palki sahib while the bible is in a cupboard.. You think which I respect more... It's clear as day cause I'm secretly a Christian trying to convert everybody to baba jesus ;)

Have you ever heard of katha by sant gurbachan Singh Ji??? You would say he might need an arse kicking as well then cause we used many references from Vedic granths as well... Don't be a hypocrite...

Im talking about the meaning.. It has the same meaning but one is akaal purkh and one is a good book...

When doing katha of bachitar natak when the part of hemkunt Parbat hai jahan comes the taksal/sampradas will start to do katha of how dusht Daman Ji merged with akaal purkh.. The other bhagats doing Bhagti there were skeptical of dusht Daman Ji saying that it might be just an illusion of maya playing tricks on dusht Daman Ji's mind.. When they went back in their Bhagti houses each bhagat got Darshan of whatever prophet they believed in and each prophet told them that dusht Daman Ji is on his way to do awesome things so don't stop him.. The followers of Krishna,shiva,Vishnu, Mohammed etc came and told dusht Daman Ji that our prophets approve of you... According to bhai vir Singh Ji do kalghidar chamtkar jesus met dusht Ji and told him all the hardships and how he lost his faith in humanity( mind you jesus himself was doing bhagti I think).. Even jesus approved of dusht Daman Ji... All the prophets approved of guru Ji... There are many other devtas and devis in sachkhand who also approved of guru Ji...

This is what is taught in the taksals... The prophets ha so much respect for guru sahib maharaj...

Which Taksal? Dhumma, Badal da chumcha or Ram Sinh or Randhawa corrupted Baba? Actual Taksal sticks to Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

Read my other part as well.. You don't read properly do you..

I read fine, it's you who can't answer questions. I answered your question in the form of a question.

Also the quote by John would be just as good as a dhadi vaar... Why you must ask cause bother are kachi bani but they are still good for sikhi...

Which Taksal? Dhumma, Badal da chumcha or Ram Sinh or Randhawa corrupted Baba? Actual Taksal sticks to Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib./quote] What about sant jarnail Singh Ji di taksal???

Which Taksal? Dhumma, Badal da chumcha or Ram Sinh or Randhawa corrupted Baba? Actual Taksal sticks to Bani of Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji.

sant jarnail Singh Ji di katha of bachitar natak...

Is this taksal approved of???