Tic Tock I Have A Bomb

I read this article earlier. Fair play to her, lol, she's got balls, more than most Asian guys. I'm not glorifying criminality BTW, but she's original I'll give her that much. Her life would make a brilliant film, a Scorsese epic, hehe.

Have you lost your mind? As a woman and a Sikh how can you laughingly support any such criminality?

One thing for sure is that we have some sick and twisted women in the punjabi community who have no concept of right from wrong.

Have you lost your mind? As a woman and a Sikh how can you laughingly support any such criminality?

One thing for sure is that we have some sick and twisted women in the punjabi community who have no concept of right from wrong.

I'm not a woman :/

I'm not supporting or even admiring her actions. I'm just saying you don't often hear of our girls in these outlandish situations. Yep, she's a criminal and clearly messed in the head, but she obviously is very smart - book smarts not necessarily the other kind - and has the potential to do good. She says she reconnecting with Sikhi after all she's been through, so that's great I suppose.

Edit: I just realised my screen name sounds so gay. I'm not referring to "missing a Singh" emotionally but the other way, like a target. Either way I'm changing it. How do I go about doing that?

I'm not a woman :/

I'm not supporting or even admiring her actions. I'm just saying you don't often hear of our girls in these outlandish situations. Yep, she's a criminal and clearly messed in the head, but she obviously is very smart - book smarts not necessarily the other kind - and has the potential to do good. She says she reconnecting with Sikhi after all she's been through, so that's great I suppose.

Your posts indicate you being a woman. And there are many stories of evil punjabi women who commit crimes much worse than this.

Either way why would you want to glorify a woman with such bad traits, why big her up? Reverse her gender to a man and now big him up? You wont because you know the difference between right and wrong. Society expects much better from women, because women tend to civilise men. if women start behaving like animals then we might asleep kiss good bye to a decent civilised ordered society.

Your posts indicate you being a woman. And there are many stories of evil punjabi women who commit crimes much worse than this.

Either way why would you want to glorify a woman with such bad traits, why big her up? Reverse her gender to a man and now big him up? You wont because you know the difference between right and wrong. Society expects much better from women, because women tend to civilise men. if women start behaving like animals then we might asleep kiss good bye to a decent civilised ordered society.

I've just checked and I'm pretty certain I'm not a woman. Plus, how do my posts suggest I'm female, lol?!

I agree with you on the whole, but just chill out. Can't go through life so tightly wound; gotta laugh at some things. Now if you'll excuse me I have to return some videotapes.

I've just checked and I'm pretty certain I'm not a woman. Plus, how do my posts suggest I'm female, lol?!

I agree with you on the whole, but just chill out. Can't go through life so tightly wound; gotta laugh at some things. Now if you'll excuse me I have to return some videotapes.

ok dude, but it really winds me up when our people big up vile criminals like this who did not do the crime for a noble cause but for her own selfish desires (ie gambling debts). The women we should be bigging up is the sherni's who carried ak47's into battle against the oppressor indian army and brutal punjab police of the 80s/90s. They are the ones who deserve our bigging up.