Muslim Getting Married In Shepherds Bush Gurdwara This Friday

TuhadaDaas

Guest Jacfsing2

So if a muslim pakistani guy and a sikh girl gets married, its different from a polish Christian women getting married to a sikh man. Cmon, fix up... they are both void marriages, both parties are in the wrong. If they want both guys and girls from our community should get married in a registry office.

There are Polish Sikhs, Sikhi is not just limited to Punjabis, (I assume you've heard of 3HO).

Is this the couple in question? I had this sent to me yesterday.

He's definately not Somalian, as was claimed. Them are not Somalian features.

Her ? Well now....bearing in mind how much 'bridal beauty professional make-up artist' it took to get her to this ugly phase one can only imagine how scary she looks on a normal day.

The one good point then, is that at least we don't have to worry too much about their future childrens' futures. They'll always have a career to fall back on.....as extras in monster horror/zombie movies.

bearing in mind how much 'bridal beauty professional make-up artist' it took to get her to this ugly phase one can only imagine how scary she looks on a normal day.

it's because of narrow minded offensive comments like that, they turn to blokes of other communites, and then we have to hear comments like all the apenair bandeh are the same and hypocritical.

it's because of narrow minded offensive comments like that, they turn to blokes of other communites, and then we have to hear comments like all the apenair bandeh are the same and hypocritical.

lol they should get on with... how much slack to paki girls get, black girls you dont see them running away... Anyways not like sikh guys not getting girls lol I heard loads of apneh saying same fing that they had enuf of sikh girls now