Real Danger Of Rss And Its Touts

SikhiInspire

I have read at numerous posts on this forum where people still believe that RSS is just a self-created paranoia by overcautious sikhs. This thought may have been true in 1950s but today its is definitely not. I don't recall who said this - "The most dangerous enemy is the one who in garb of a friend", but this quote is holding so much relevance in today's diaspora.

In the pictures below, I was surprised that the Jathedar of Akal Takhat Sahb is standing there and participated in coconut breaking ritual (a ritual of Hinduism) which finds no place in Gurmat philosophy. You won't be surprised to spot the new chairman of the Tahat Hazoor Sahb Board, a RSS man, Tara Singh is standing there too. I am pretty sure someone will definitely reply to this post saying where is it written that coconut breaking is not allowed in Sikhi. To them-> please read Sikh Rehat Maryada (of Akal Takhat Sahb's).

Jathedar Nandgarh has also recently come out openly, revealing what happens behind the closed door meetings of the Jathdars of Takhats. The orders come directly from offices of RSS in Nagpur and Chandigarh and Jathedars just have to read over them. Can there be a lower level to which we can fall still? I have attached the news clip too. Note: I also believe he should have said all of this when he was in the office. Anyways, what is important is the crux of story- the negative influence of RSS.

post-45845-0-34977200-1430409969_thumb.j

post-45845-0-86042600-1430409970_thumb.j

post-45845-0-27911000-1430409974_thumb.j

post-45845-0-07509700-1430409998_thumb.j

Rss is anti minority and there is no doubt in it.

We should not be taken in its propaganda.

Concerning akal takhat, original poster need to know that there is a hukamnama from akal takhat asking Sikhs to boycott RSS. Please google and you will find.

On nandgarh, he was appointed by badal as jathedar and was in that post for more than a decade. Why he was keeping quiet all these years? Was he not attending meetings of jathedars all the time? Of course he was. Then where was he. He is a sham and should not be believed as he is indulging in calendar propaganda which is out rightly mischievous. He is playing in hands of missionaries who are doing damage to Sikhism. Fight rss as it is evil but do not trust stooges like nandgarh.

On nandgarh, he was appointed by badal as jathedar and was in that post for more than a decade. Why he was keeping quiet all these years? Was he not attending meetings of jathedars all the time? Of course he was. Then where was he. He is a sham and should not be believed as he is indulging in calendar propaganda which is out rightly mischievous. He is playing in hands of missionaries who are doing damage to Sikhism. Fight rss as it is evil but do not trust stooges like nandgarh.

He was actually a congress person...

Concerning akal takhat, original poster need to know that there is a hukamnama from akal takhat asking Sikhs to boycott RSS. Please google and you will find.

The hukamnama was released way back in 2005. Rss started spreading its roots aggressively after 2007 when our so called "panth-ratan" came in power in punjab, the RSS being the ideological parent of punjab government coalition partner-BJP. I am not favouring any political party here, but just clarifying with the timeline of events which correlate with its attack on sikhi and its principles.

Yes badal appointed nandgarh and as I said earlier in my post already, he should have spoken out while in office. Anyways, I have personally visited and toured the villages near damdama sahib (where he was jathedar) and people speak highly of him in terms of parchaar of brahman-less sikhi he has done in the area. You won't find people going to graves, etc. there, they are very informed about sikhi (I was myself surprised). Note: I didn't conduct any survey in scientific manner. It was basically going though villages and talking to people at saths, etc. And I am not favouring Nandgarh!

If I remember correctly, didn't some of our Guru Sahibs donate a coconut when they received gurgaddi??

Please don't post pictures like this which don't have any historical backing/proof. Anybody can paint any picture tomorrow and say guru sahib did this or that but the kasvati (benchmark) is gyan of sri guru granth sahib ji. Any rational minded person who has just read and understood (the meanings) of japji sahb would agree that guru sahb can't perform any fake ritual like this which make no sense at all. What we lack today is critical ability to percieve sikhi as it is, instead mixing it with brahmanical concepts. Sikhi is a revolution, based on logic and practicality this explaining this complex universe (or multiverse) in the most simplistic form.

Wow he broke a coconut.. what a big deal :/

If it is not a big deal it would become in some 100 years or so when sikhs would be bringing in talliyan (bells) in gurdwara too. Sikhi has to be kept intact in accordance to the message of guru granth sahb ji-no place of rituals like this whatsoever. Guru sahb spent their whole life breaking this ritualistic thought process of people, but its sad to see we haven't changed. Human intelligence is quite overrated.

isn't that how you eat coconuts anyways?? LOL. Coconuts are considered pavitr.

Nobody is saying to stop eating coconuts, but not to bring them in to distort the enlightening sikh philosophy. Coconuts are pavitr?? Bhenji are you still stuck in the question of what is pavitr/apavitr (pure/impure). Gurbani says akal purakh vibrates through every atom. Tell me what is not pavitr? When everything, every atom (electron, quarks, strings.....) is nothing but waheguru what would you call impure? Someone would now say then what is the problem with coconut then. So the problem is-> Guru Sahb wanted people to rid themselves of fear created by brahman about days/teeraths/seasons, etc. That is what real freedom is. But when someone tries to bring those pakhands and corrupt sikhi, it goes against guru sahb's message.