List Of People Against True Sikh Rehat Maryada

Wjkk wjkf

I am starting this thread to seek your help in creating a list of those people who are against Gurmat maryada of sikh panth and unity. For examples ppl against Sri dasam granth, etc. i hope u get what i mean. The purpose of this thread is to only create awareness among sikh community to understand what is the truth and lies supported by genuine proofs.

I know some people like Sarabjit Dhunda, ghagga, jachak, professor darshan, If you have any links with their pictures with more detailed information about their lies. please share also.

Wjkk wjkf

What MARYADA you are referring to ? the one accepted & adopted by Akaal Takhat , or some else , followed by one from many sects ?

the one started by Guru Gobind singh Ji through Baba deep singh ji and Bhai Mani singh ji.

What MARYADA you are referring to ? the one accepted & adopted by Akaal Takhat , or some else , followed by one from many sects ?

Was Sikhi created when sgpc was created or before?

Do not pock a sleeping lion. It only seems to be sleeping. Dasam bani flows through the viens, the heart functions on Aad Guru Granth.

Guru Ji made two maryadas the nihang maryada and the taksali maryada... One is for a warrior lifestyle while the other is more suitable for gristi life... The hazur sahib maryada is the same as the nihang maryada..

Guru Ji made two maryadas the nihang maryada and the taksali maryada... One is for a warrior lifestyle while the other is more suitable for gristi life... The hazur sahib maryada is the same as the nihang maryada..

So theres no difference between taruna dal and buddha dal rehat maryadas? and if there is, which i know there is ;), then the hazur sahib maryada surely cant be the same as the 2 nihung dals...

So theres no difference between taruna dal and buddha dal rehat maryadas? and if there is, which i know there is ;), then the hazur sahib maryada surely cant be the same as the 2 nihung dals...

The statement of singh123456777 is a breaking news , is it backed with some historical evidence ?? About the maryada of Hazoor Sahib & patna sahib , lesser said is better ( they have many practices which are not to be called Sikhi ) It is good that discussion has taken off so we will get to know different opinions , and some newer facts

I want comments of Akalifauj about the fact that

1 - Nihangs do not impart Khade da Amrit to Womenfolk , and also their nitnem is at variance from commonly accepted one .

2 - And also about different Maryada of AKJ

3 - What is wrong with the Sikh Rehat Maryada adopted by Akaal Takhat?

I am waiting for further views by other brotherns too

The statement of singh123456777 is a breaking news , is it backed with some historical evidence ?? About the maryada of Hazoor Sahib & patna sahib , lesser said is better ( they have many practices which are not to be called Sikhi ) It is good that discussion has taken off so we will get to know different opinions , and some newer facts

I want comments of Akalifauj about the fact that

1 - Nihangs do not impart Khade da Amrit to Womenfolk , and also their nitnem is at variance from commonly accepted one .

2 - And also about different Maryada of AKJ

3 - What is wrong with the Sikh Rehat Maryada adopted by Akaal Takhat?

I am waiting for further views by other brotherns too

You seem to be painting all the nihung singhs with 1 brush...

There is only one Khande batay da amrit and the Nihung Singhs are aware of that lol there have in th past been a few cases where kirpan batay da amrit was given to women but im pretty certain thats a thing of the past.

yes generally their nitnem is different. The taruna dal nitnem consists on 17 baniya just in the morning!! The more the better. Thats no fault. The akal takht maryada nitnem is the bare minimum one should do.

akj- i know nothing about.

nothing wrong with the akal takht maryada. Its just the very basics. The very minimum a sikh should follow

The maryada is actually the same... The rehras sahib is the same lenght... The aarti aarta is the same lenght etc... I have both the tarna dal and budha dal gutka and they have a section for rehat... Both sections in both gutkas are the same... Only difference is the name tarna dal and budha dal...

Also nihangs do give khandey bata di Amrit to women...