List Of People Against True Sikh Rehat Maryada

The maryada is actually the same... The rehras sahib is the same lenght... The aarti aarta is the same lenght etc... I have both the tarna dal and budha dal gutka and they have a section for rehat... Both sections in both gutkas are the same... Only difference is the name tarna dal and budha dal...

Also nihangs do give khandey bata di Amrit to women...

Regarding nitnem and baniya lengths etc, the maryada is the same. But there are a few differences... probably the influence of baba nihal singh.

Yeah they do..

Wjkk wjkf

I am starting this thread to seek your help in creating a list of those people who are against Gurmat maryada of sikh panth and unity. For examples ppl against Sri dasam granth, raag maala, etc. i hope u get what i mean. The purpose of this thread is to only create awareness among sikh community to understand what is the truth and lies supported by genuine proofs.

I know some people like Sarabjit Dhunda, ghagga, jachak, professor darshan, If you have any links with their pictures with more detailed information about their lies. please share also.

Wjkk wjkf

People who don't believe in Raag mala can't be classified into the 'against Gurmat maryada' category. As the Akal Takhat allows ppl to read or not read Raag mala as per an individual wishes but all saroops of SGGS must have Raag mala.I think this was a great compromise reached by Khalsa Panth(?)/Akal Takhat. Because if a person doesn't read RAAg mala, their akhand path won't be finished. So they might not get the phal. But it is not a beadbi. However if someone writes/prints a saroop of SGGS without raag mala it is a beadbi because its like removing an ang/body part or a missing ang. So this was a great solution for an insolvable controversy.remember sikhi believes in religious freedom ( excluding beadbi) so ppl who force others to believe/ recite raag mala are wrong. I've heard of ppl forcing others at gunpoint to read raag maal or telling ppl unless they write and sign that they believe in raag mala they can't use the Gurudwara. This is wrong.

Regarding nitnem and baniya lengths etc, the maryada is the same. But there are a few differences... probably the influence of baba nihal singh.

Yeah they do..

In tarna dal tere are the dal baba bidhi chand(the jathedar is baba Avtaar Singh), dal hariyan vela(the jathedar is baba nihal Singh),guru nanak dal(the jathedar is baba maan Singh),baba bakala dal(jathedar is baba makhansingh), khyale wala dal, jathedar baba tirlok Singh) and a few more dals... All these dals form tarna dal... Budha dal jathedar is baba prem Singh...

Did I quote SGPC ?, I am quoting only Akaal Takhat , are not we supposed to Follow Akaal Takhat ? Further If there is an authentic copy of Guru Sahib Ji's Edicts about Sikhi Rehat , then why maryada being followed by Damdami Taksaal , Akhand Kirtani Jatha & Nihang Jathebandis do not match ( All profess that the maryada being followed by them is real Maryada as explained by Dasam Patshah ji?)

SGPC is the one who made an incomplete Rehat Maryada and forced the title Sikh Rehat Maryada of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. I have read the history of how this Rehat Maryada was forced in and not accepted by many Gursikhs. While discussing to make a Rehat Maryada for the whole Panth Gursikhs walked away because the committee was not willing to accept Gurmat ideas. Instead they were taking Gurmat ideas out and making a secular Rehat. 1932 was the boiling point, where they decided to put discussion aside because even the people left in the committee could not agree on topics. Many years later, with very little discussion and selected people the incomplete Rehat Maryada was forced on the Khalsa Panth. The Gursikhs of that time were not going to let go of the Rehat Maryada Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave them and they suck to their Gurus Rehat. This so called Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada is man made and incomplete.

Nirmale, Sevapanthis, Udhasis, Nihangs, and Taksal were all given a separate Rehat Maryada by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji to focus on the duty they were given by the Guru himself. However in all 5 different jathas one core idea was the same. They all agreed on what is the Gurus Bani and what is our nitnem. 5 Banis were read by all of them as nitnem. Some read more, but never less. AKJ was created later and they too follow the Gurus word of reading 5 Banis in the morning as nitnem. What to we see from this so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Maryada? They don't even follow the core idea that all 5 jathas agreed on and were given the instructions by Guru Sahib to deliver on.

One poster said the so called Sri Akal Takhat Rehat Maryada says 3 Banis in the morning is the minimum amount and you can do more. I have read this so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Maryada many times and no where does it say the 3 Banis it list is the minimum Banis. But it says this is the Nitnem Bani. Here is the link to it. http://sgpc.net/sikh-rehat-maryada-in-punjabi/

Now I want to ask. Is SGPC your Guru or Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji? By the looks of it, you are saying the former is your Guru as you regard the so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Rehat Maryada to be what you live by. My Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave my 5 Banis in the morning to read as my nitnem. So who are these beymukh men to come and change my Gurus words?

Those, who have read the history of the sgpc rehat maryada creation would be able to tell how the Pal Singh Purewal Calendar (so called Nanakshahi calendar) will be forced on the Sikhs in the same manner. They have been trying the same tactics and became successful. Give it a Gurmat name and watch how the naive Sikhs will start bowing down to it.

SGPC is the one who made an incomplete Rehat Maryada and forced the title Sikh Rehat Maryada of Sri Akal Takht Sahib. I have read the history of how this Rehat Maryada was forced in and not accepted by many Gursikhs. While discussing to make a Rehat Maryada for the whole Panth Gursikhs walked away because the committee was not willing to accept Gurmat ideas. Instead they were taking Gurmat ideas out and making a secular Rehat. 1932 was the boiling point, where they decided to put discussion aside because even the people left in the committee could not agree on topics. Many years later, with very little discussion and selected people the incomplete Rehat Maryada was forced on the Khalsa Panth. The Gursikhs of that time were not going to let go of the Rehat Maryada Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave them and they suck to their Gurus Rehat. This so called Sri Akal Takht Sahib Maryada is man made and incomplete.

Nirmale, Sevapanthis, Udhasis, Nihangs, and Taksal were all given a separate Rehat Maryada by Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji to focus on the duty they were given by the Guru himself. However in all 5 different jathas one core idea was the same. They all agreed on what is the Gurus Bani and what is our nitnem. 5 Banis were read by all of them as nitnem. Some read more, but never less. AKJ was created later and they too follow the Gurus word of reading 5 Banis in the morning as nitnem. What to we see from this so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Maryada? They don't even follow the core idea that all 5 jathas agreed on and were given the instructions by Guru Sahib to deliver on.

One poster said the so called Sri Akal Takhat Rehat Maryada says 3 Banis in the morning is the minimum amount and you can do more. I have read this so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Maryada many times and no where does it say the 3 Banis it list is the minimum Banis. But it says this is the Nitnem Bani. Here is the link to it. http://sgpc.net/sikh-rehat-maryada-in-punjabi/

Now I want to ask. Is SGPC your Guru or Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji? By the looks of it, you are saying the former is your Guru as you regard the so called Sri Akal Takhat Sahib Rehat Maryada to be what you live by. My Guru, Sri Guru Gobind Singh Sahib ji gave my 5 Banis in the morning to read as my nitnem. So who are these beymukh men to come and change my Gurus words?

This is the first post of yours I agree with lol

Guest Jacfsing2

What's the true reheat? The closest to it would be the 52 hukams of Guru Sahib. I don't want to say anything controversial, but the truth is the Punj Pyare choose the Rehat, with limitations on Bhujar Kurehits and nitnem.

Instead of declaring all modern Taksali's and neo-Nangs as non-Sikhs for having their own maryada's in opposition to Sri Akal Takht Sahib as mandated by Guru Sahib we should recognise them as integral members of the Sikh Panth

Making mandates out of thin air!! Provide this mandate by the Guru. Putting words in the Gurus mouth. Have some sharam.

Sri Guru Gobind Singh ji left the human body in 1708. Your man made so called sri Akal Takht maryada was forced upon Sikhs in the mid to late 1900. Which clearly shows you consider SGPC to be your Guru and not the tenth Master of the Sikhs.