Feel Like Giving Up

gsingh9

Gud reply Bundha paji and others, thankuji for that advise.

GSingh9 paji u are going thru a stressful time in ur life which will add to th obstacles u are experiencing. If u feel it's affecting u so bad u should go back to ur doctor n ask for help again. Get blood tests done also to rule out any deficiencies that maybe causing some cognitive problems. Hanji like others have said listen to the audio and absorb that. You are trying too hard to concentrate and making sure everything is perfect. Let go of the perfection standards and rules you are setting yourself. It doesn't matter if can't do it perfectly, but God knows u and wat u are capable of and they love u for the way u do it as long as there is love for them.

Waheguru.

Gud reply Bundha paji and others, thankuji for that advise.

GSingh9 paji u are going thru a stressful time in ur life which will add to th obstacles u are experiencing. If u feel it's affecting u so bad u should go back to ur doctor n ask for help again. Get blood tests done also to rule out any deficiencies that maybe causing some cognitive problems. Hanji like others have said listen to the audio and absorb that. You are trying too hard to concentrate and making sure everything is perfect. Let go of the perfection standards and rules you are setting yourself. It doesn't matter if can't do it perfectly, but God knows u and wat u are capable of and they love u for the way u do it as long as there is love for them.

Waheguru.

Thanks for the advice, just need to get this perfection idea out my head.

gsingh9 Ji,

4. When you get these thoughts in your mind, the swearing etc this is what you need to do.

Stop your paath or simran.

Warn off those inside you. Tell them, in your mind, "Go away." then do quick benti to Guru Ji - " Guru Ji this is not me speaking, forgive me they are trying to stop me

from your paath". No karam has been made.

Then carry on with the paath or simran.

NO guilt, NO torturing yourself.

Be happy and love your Guru like your father.

All is cool.

Thanks for the advice, I always wondered what happened to my Karma every time i get these thoughts