Uk-Sikh-Politician-Harassed-In-Dubai-Over-Kara-And-Wanted-To-Cut-It/

Funny how you play pedantic with my post, but leave all the rest aside.

Journalism was bad....and the treatment of a Sikh regardless of his occupation/vicinity was what?

Like I said, people are more concerned with who rather than what is being abused. This isn't personal to Jagsaw but most of the comments....we are quick to condemn people disrespecting other Sikhs regardless of their personal conduct or behaviour, simply because they have no idea who they are. This guy is a bit of a <banned word filter activated> (as I have met him and know fist hand that he's a bit of an eejit) but he maybe could be useful to a community that appreciates him. But why would he care about his own when his own don't care about him....yes, that's the wrong attitude....but is that any different from the attitude he is experiencing from his so called community and brethren in faith? "Ya get me bruvs"?

So, how did our friend Mr Bhogal get on last night ?

Well, he came last. Even the 'Cannabis is Safer than Alcohol' Party got more votes than him.

Seems like 2014 all over again. Last year, Mr Amandeep Singh Bhogal and his wife Pardeep Kaur Bhogal tried to win council seats in Bexley, Kent.

Now, getting 15% of the vote share would have ensured he was elected. Trouble is, both he and his wife decided to contest the same ward, thus splitting their potential vote. Mr Bhogal got 10% and Mrs Bhogal also got 10%. Thus neither of them getting elected.

You really couldn't make this stuff up. I like this man....I think I'm gonna follow his every move in the media from now on. Its quality entertainment.

Once again none of my points addressed.

Not a single Sikh (mona or otherwise) was elected.....even the sitting mp was dumped out by a gora. But hey don't let that get in the way of petty pindu nonsense eh?

I think I'm going to follow all your musings from now on aswel. You're hilarious "Ya get me bruvs?"

WHY NOT (go to muslim countries as tourist destinations)?

Well if we have money to burn enriching those Muslims that despise us, why can't we use that money to uplift our own people who are suffering from the menaces of alcohol, drugs, infanticide, illiteracy, biraderi, cancer and poverty.

Don't go to muslim countries? What a joke. Maybe Sri Guru Nanak Dev Ji was wrong aswel?

Guru Sahib went there to propogate truth (Gurmat) and educate folks that Islam's ideology was false in relations to various things like circumcision, slavery of human beings, rape of female non-muslims and so on. Guru Sahib did not go there like most tourists do to get a suntan, to do some retail therapy and waste money enriching the very people that despise us as kaffirs, whilst our own Sikh Panth has millions who are suffering from the menaces of alcohol, drugs, infanticide, illiteracy, biraderi, cancer and poverty.