Crash Hero Praised Worldwide

JSinghnz

Does it matter what others think? The guy did the right thing by attending to someone who needed help. I dont think he cared for fame or for anyones balle balle.

You would have not slapped anyone. Stop acting hard and being an ignorant person. It was a time of emergency. Good on the Singh for acting quick and doing what is NEEDED.

Doesn't change one fact. Removal of his dastar was absolutely UNECESSARY.

Brahmgiani Sant Baba Nand Singh Ji once removed the dastaar he wore over his keski and laid it out on the ground which Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji, being borne aloft on the head of a Sikh, was going to pass over.

That may also be said to have been unnecessary, but it was a beautiful sentiment and showed his pyaar.

Harman Singh Ji's action was very much the same, it showed his love for humankind.

Right whenever Guru Granth Sahib Ji are passing over I will remove my pag to show my respect. Good one.

What he did was on spur of the moment, in those circumstances you do not tend to do think but do things by instinct. If he did what he did to help save a life I am sure Maharaj ji would understand.

We do not want to think like what happened in Saudi Arabia when there was a fire in a girl's school but they wouldn't rescue them because the girls were not niqab covered.

Can you tell me which part of removing his dastar helped to save that boys life? It's all sensationalised hype,

He felt it was the right thing to do at the time, you do not always think in a logical manner in those situations. We were not there in that situation to warrant that question of how the dastar saved the boys life.

That question is absolutely warranted since only then can removal of his dastar be justified. Look at the pictures - it is being used as a mere cushion. That does not justify removing his pag and certainly would not save the boys life.

Doesn't change one fact. Removal of his dastar was absolutely UNECESSARY.

It was necessary due to the time and circumstance. He acted swiftly and made split second decisions. He saw a human hurt and did what he knew how to do. This is a slap in the face of those Sikhs who only see the dastar as some fashion statement. Shows to others wearing a dastar is not only about looking the part, but walking the walk. One lesson he could take away from it is to tie a keski underneath so his head does not become bare in public. Yet, he still did the right thing here.