Crash Hero Praised Worldwide

JSinghnz

That question is absolutely warranted since only then can removal of his dastar be justified. Look at the pictures - it is being used as a mere cushion. That does not justify removing his pag and certainly would not save the boys life.

Poodna

This is a photo from a news report. The thing about news reported is that journalists do not tell the whole story. There are probably a whole load of other factors that we do not know of. I am no first aider, but for all we know one of the people on the scene probably thought that was the right thing to do.

Can you tell me which part of removing his dastar helped to save that boys life? It's all sensationalised hype,

The hype from the public has nothing to do with the original act of the Singh. He was not being cheered on by the public in the split second he took off his dastar to provide support for the child's head. IF you know anything about First Aid Training, then you would know supporting the head is an important part. The Singh came with a pure heart to help the boy. What anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

The hype from the public has nothing to do with the original act of the Singh. He was not being cheered on by the public in the split second he took off his dastar to provide support for the child's head. IF you know anything about First Aid Training, then you would know supporting the head is an important part. The Singh came with a pure heart to help the boy. What anyone else thinks is irrelevant.

He could have without doubt supported that boys head with his bare hands. Next time I'll take my pag off whenever anyone needs a bit of first aid. Good one.

He could have without doubt supported that boys head with bear hands. Next time I'll take my pag off whenever anyone needs a bit of first aid. Good one.

Bit of first aid!!! Have you read the story? The kid was hit by a car. Head trauma is nothing small. Your an armchair quarterback without any doubt. You show no maturity. You must be 14 years old.

Bit of first aid!!! Have you read the story? The kid was hit by a car. Head trauma is nothing small. Your an armchair quarterback without any doubt. You show no maturity. You must be 14 years old.

Head trauma is such a broad term. It' means nothing. If I smacked you in the head you too would technically have head trauma. We don't know the severity of this boys injuries but that's irrelevant since all he did with his pag is cushioned the boys head. As I said before he would have accomplished that far better with his bare hands. I might have understood if, for example, the boy had a major bleed which needed stopping. Not only was removing his pag unecessary, it was plane daft.

Head trauma is such a broad term. It' means nothing. If I smacked you in the head you too would technically have head trauma. We don't know the severity of this boys injuries but that's irrelevant since all he did with his pag is cushioned the boys head. As I said before he would have accomplished that far better with his bare hands. I might have understood if, for example, the boy had a major bleed which needed stopping. Not only was removing his pag unecessary, it was plane daft.

Going in circles here. The Singh did what he thought was right and there is nothing wrong with it because he was helping another human being. Severity of the head injury only comes into question when you make stupid comments about first aid. As a person who works in the field and is trained, we are to always assume the worse has happened to the person. If it makes you feel better to call it cushioned the child's head. We will let you sleep easier at night and leave it at cushion the head with his dastar. We don't want you to lose sleep over this one.

As another poster has said we don't know the full story and making judgement calls against this Singh is clearly arrogant.