9/11 Truth

singh598

I am shocked into trauma by the responses above...your so naïve to think it was not a state prelude to enter into the middle east, where no WMD were found BTW.

The videos show that a plane goes into the behind of the second tower it doesn't ever hit it. And the way a sky scraper inverted itself at freefall gravity speed. There was no concrete found it was all blown to dust and metal melted. Explosives found in the dust. Under the aeroplane you can see additional cylinders added. The front of the plane exploded?? The fuel is in the middle of the plane. My God people wake up out of mental slavery

I am shocked into trauma by the responses above...your so naïve to think it was not a state prelude to enter into the middle east, where no WMD were found BTW.

The videos show that a plane goes into the behind of the second tower it doesn't ever hit it. And the way a sky scraper inverted itself at freefall gravity speed. There was no concrete found it was all blown to dust and metal melted. Explosives found in the dust. Under the aeroplane you can see additional cylinders added. The front of the plane exploded?? The fuel is in the middle of the plane. My God people wake up out of mental slavery

Of course it was an excuse to enter into the Middle East, but that doesn't mean to say that the American government staged the whole thing. As everyone knows by now, Muslim extremists are quite good at providing people with excuses to invade their countries.

Do you seriously think that the most powerful government in the world would organize such a serious thing as this so poorly as to leave millions of people suspecting their involvement?

Is there any point in my contesting you at all? Conspiracy theorists are hardly known for receptiveness.

-Bush/yanks were behind 9/11.

-Mossad/mi5/royal family were behind murder of princess diana.

-Indian govt were behind kanishka/air india bombing, which was blamed on sikhs/khalistanis.

-Americans were behind the "attack" at pearl harbour, blaming japs for it, when there werent anything of any importance to attack at that harbour. It was an excuse to enter ww2, and test their 2 atom bombs.

-russians/kgb were and admit to behind bombings of russian buildings, which were blamed on chechens.

-adolf hitler was behind the blowing up of his own parliament (reichstag), n blamed it on jews/polish...just ahead of elections.

-john/robert kennedy approved for attacks on washington/miami, shooting down "hijacked planes" n U.S naval ships to be bombed, and all to be blamed on cuba/fidel castro.

False flags, the lot of em. Read up about this stuff guys. The yanks r special scumbags n experts in this field.

Thank you star striker I guess we don't have such a bad iq then after all

Also

No WMD were ever found though this was the pretext to attack Iraq, the real reason was to strengthen the dollar as Sadam Hussein started selling oil in other currencies but Dollar

1991 Kuwait invasion was oil related in which USA intervened straight away

No footage of an aeroplane hitting the pentagon has ever appeared though the pentagon is the most important building in the USA

coca cola is the worlds most successful enterprise made so that people would die early in old age thus reducing the the state payout in pension

Fluoride is dangerous to marine life so they decided to add it to human drinking water so that we will die earlier

Muslims and terrorism have been made a scapegoat for USA imperialism

Isis is a USA proxy war to reduce population in Middle East

Black people were heavily prejudiced against by the U.S. Government