Muslim Grooming Gang, Feat. 'sikh'

Balkaar

Queen Anne was the last English Queen to have ruled over Great Britain, since her passing in 1714. She died without any surviving legitimate offspring, although she did had a half-brother James II, who was sent in exile due to his Catholic faith. Her death not only marked the end of the Stuart rule, but also the English rule for the last 648 years starting with William the Conquer, and the beginning of the new era of the "British rule." Thus, to preclude a Roman Catholic from obtaining the Crown, Parliament enacted the Act of Settlement 1701, which provided that, failing the issue of Princess Anne and of William III by any future marriage, the Crown would go to Sophia, Electress of Hanover, and her descendants, who descended from James I of England through Elizabeth Stuart. Several genealogically senior claimants were disregarded due to their Catholicism.

Through the Act of Settlement 1701, an Act of the Westminster Parliament which sought to suspend the normal laws of inheritance to the English and Scots thrones, Sophia was declared the heiress presumptive to her first cousin once removed, Queen Anne of England, Scotland and Ireland (later Queen of Great Britain and Ireland). She would have acceded to Anne's crown, had she not died a few weeks before Anne did. On Sophia's death, her son George Louis, Elector of Hanover and Duke of Brunswick-Lüneburg, became heir apparent. On Queen Anne's death, he became King George I. He was a German Prince, born and raised in Germany, and spoke very little English. His son and heir King George II, was the last British monarch to have been born in Germany, and it was not until the birth of his son, George III, who was a fully British born monarch and speak English as his first language.

Note: Queen Victoria herself was entirely of German descent, and she married her first cousin, Prince Albert, a German Prince. The current Queen's real surname was "Wettin", however, high anti-German feeling among the people during World War I prompted the Royal Family to abandon all titles held under the German crown and to change German-sounding titles and house names for English-sounding versions

Can't say it bothers me unduly, personally I like her but her son I'm not so sure.

you have an anglo saxon picture depicting you as an English, the sovereign ruler of your nation is german

Most other Brits don't like germans yet dont have any problem with the queen but hate muslims for terrorism that started by western imperialism

you have an anglo saxon picture depicting you as an English, the sovereign ruler of your nation is german

Most other Brits don't like germans yet dont have any problem with the queen but hate muslims for terrorism that started by western imperialism

The Anglo-Saxons are a Germanic people as well. The Angles and the Saxons both sailed to Britain from Germany. The only people who might truly be said to be natives of this island are the Welsh, and perhaps the Pictish Scots.

Amazing ability you have to be able to look into the hearts of all us Brits and come to this conclusion.

I mean where is your evidence?

And what do you mean by Brits?

Please explain.

Amazing ability you have to be able to look into the hearts of all us Brits and come to this conclusion.

I mean where is your evidence?

And what do you mean by Brits?

Please explain.

I thinks its a fair and accurate generalization that most indigenous British don't like Germans because of WWII (and Muslim people or Pakistanis) however you are totally right in that all British are not like this

British i mean those who this country is there native land

To mean british means to be accept the Queen as head of state, accept her as the person who rules over you and to have citizenship of the UK

Well it looks like there are going to be a lot of prominent white people on the next list of Perps.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-32812449

It's a strange one culture because for some reason although the crime is heinous and the perp deserves castration there is something less shocking when a white man grooms a white girl.

I think we as people who attach ourselves to certain groups via language, ethnicity or religion etc find it more shocking when a member of a different ethnic group, religion etc abuses one of our girls.

I mean I am sure some young Sikh girls get abused but would the abuse seem worse to you if done by someone from another ethnic or religious group?

I'm sure the answer to this question will be yes.

Women are a very sensitive issue.

http://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2015/may/20/cardinal-george-pell-offered-bribe-to-child-sex-abuse-victim-inquiry-told

The Catholic Church is rife with it but then what do you expect when you don't allow a man to marry a woman and live a sexually natural life.

The Catholic Church is rife with it but then what do you expect when you don't allow a man to marry a woman and live a sexually natural life.

That's one thing I've struggled to wrap my head around since I was a kid: why would someone - of any religion - take vows to serve God by remaining celibate / single, then proceed to sexually abuse or even have a partner on the side whilst giving the impression that God's work is being carried out? If the lure of the flesh is too strong to resist, then don't take those vows, lol. Nobody is holding a gun to these people's heads and telling them they have to lead a holy lifestyle. And why do some of these people target kids? Jeepers :/

We will never understand these pervy fks as normal human beings in fact I don't think I wanto understand, some places are just too dark to go to.

But originally the idea of celibacy within the Catholic church was because all the priests had wifes and loads of kids that the church could not afford to keep

so celibacy was introduced to save money basically.

As far a sexual deviancy goes probably best not to dwell on it, just consider these people as evil and stick to the good ones, your mates your family etc.

What profit is there in engaging or even thinking about these pervs, just protect your own, these skanks get weeded out in the end, all you can really do is protect and support the victims.

• 2 weeks later...

Look at this, scratch below the surface and you will be amazed at the levels of corruption you will find:

"A woman has waived her right to lifelong anonymity to allege that a well-known politician was part of a VIP paedophile ring that sexually abused children in the Staffordshire countryside in the 1980s and 90s.

Esther Baker, 32, said the politician was in a group whose influential members routinely abused young girls in Cannock Chase as uniformed police officers stood guard."

http://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/26/vip-paedophile-ring-woman-waives-anonymity-link-politician-abuse

Uniformed officers stood guard, absolutley shocking.

Apologies but I just felt the need to post this here for some reason.