Muslim Grooming Gang, Feat. 'sikh'

Balkaar

There are undertones of narcissism in such an opinion true maybe but when your own local area works so pefectly why bother inviting outsiders.

May I ask, is this most recent of your comments intended as an attack on immigration?

If so, I can't see that it has anything to do with your earlier point. Your first point was that the moral calibre, the trustworthiness, of certain outsiders, is greater than other outsiders, only because the first group of outsiders is a little closer to you than the second. That opinion made no sense at all.

And why exactly should outsiders be less trustworthy than insiders in the first place? Some of your Anglo-Saxon brethren would be the first to stab you in the back, and some outsiders would maintain your confidence to the end, if only you gave it to them. I get the impression that you don't, though.

Language is a barrier, culture is unpredictable, usually the more local your neigbour is and the longer they have been established the more familiar you feel with them.

So basically in my experience any established community in a any culture doesn't like a huge influx of outsiders.

Anyway we want a complete breakdown of perps community by community, religion by religion and all the victims religion and ethnicity of all sex crimes in the UK.

Then we can form a judgement about whose community and religion is the worse.

We should not be afraid to analyse these figures.

Why would we be?

We need a total direct breakdown of the perpetrators of sexual offences and from which community and ethnicity they came from to form a correct judgement.

Getting figures like these is probably impossible.

However the timing of the two new stories within one day of each, one about the Sikh hero and his Turban saving antics and the other about a Sikh perv shaging young kids seems a bit odd to say the least. Go figure.

We can only get such numbers from the perprators who are caught. And that is already a skewed number because it shows which ppl r morely likely to be caught not which have more groomers. And a community in which this has been going on for a long time r less likely to be caught due to connections, established networks etc. So the newbies r more likely to be caught. Still police figures should provide an indication.

As to the two stories, I think they highlight that principle that individuals should be judged based on their actions and not the stereotypes they belong to. Being a Sikh makes no person better. They were either born into it in which case it is no indication of their morality. Or they chose it, which shows they are willing and want to be good, but it still does not show that they have conquered their base impulses.

I have said it in the past... Freshy grooming gangs have been alive and active in Southall for many years. Every community has its bad and good and obviously there is a big problem with the pakistani community grooming little kids. However it is to a two fold problem. There has been a lack of education from parents and gudwaras which has allowed grooming to happen. The other problem is girls over 18 who lets face it just want to jump in loads of guys beds and happen to find pakistanis attractive, lets not deny these facts. Address them from our side and leave the rest to rab

Queen Anne was the last English Queen to have ruled over Great Britain, since her passing in 1714. She died without any surviving legitimate offspring, although she did had a half-brother James II, who was sent in exile due to his Catholic faith. Her death not only marked the end of the Stuart rule, but also the English rule for the last 648 years starting with William the Conquer, and the beginning of the new era of the "British rule." Thus, to preclude a Roman Catholic from obtaining the Crown, Parliament enacted the Act of Settlement 1701, which provided that, failing the issue of Princess Anne and of William III by any future marriage, the Crown would go to Sophia, Electress of Hanover, and her descendants, who descended from James I of England through Elizabeth Stuart. Several genealogically senior claimants were disregarded due to their Catholicism.