World's Biggest Hotel To Open In Mecca

eduardo

Even though this is a radical idea to most people, I say let Gursikhs like Bhai Jugraj Singh Ji manage the Darbar Sahib over SGPC!

Hah! Doesn't it say everything about the wretched state of our Panth, that the idea of a principled and humble Gursikh presiding over Darbar Sahib, as opposed to some shifty political demagogue, is considered to be almost inconceivable?

Politicians/representatives are only as good as the people whom they represent. Our people deserve the SGPC and Badal, they are reflections of our own corruption and complacency.

If we were truly outraged by them we wouldn't suffer them to preside over us a moment longer. But we've imbibed the cool-aid, we've accepted the SGPC, and the pseudo-politicization of our sacred and inviolate Guru Ghars as a matter of course.

That's why ISIL want to take over Arabia to regain Mecca and Kaaba. I don't agree with them and what they do, but preserving your own religious places of worship with historical significance, well that should be priority of any regime.

That's why ISIL want to take over Arabia to regain Mecca and Kaaba. I don't agree with them and what they do, but preserving your own religious places of worship with historical significance, well that should be priority of any regime.

Nonsense.

Isil have destroyed so many religious sites sacred to Islam.

Isil believe that any grave of any Islamic saint should be smashed because it is a form of idol worship.

Any grave, any image of any saint, any mosque that doesn't agree with their interpretation, any shrine, any relic of the past will all be destroyed if they have their way.

The land will become desolate of any religious relic and any history, no paintings, no art, no music, nothing.

All that will remain will be an atmosphere of terror and a fear that you will become the next victim of their murderous rampage, even if you yourself are a member of Isil.

It's a bit like Stalin or Chairman Mao only on steroids and sanctioned by God.

Truly terrifying.

You didn't read the news article Pakandi Baba. The Guardian article explains in depth how ISIL adheres to the <Edited> Saudi principles of Sunnism....i.e anything and everything 'historical' must be destroyed, even if it relates to Muhammed, because people will venerate it and that is haraam. ISIL and the Saudis are one and the same thing.

btw....the bit above that says 'edited' is simply where I tried to mention the sect of Islam that both the Saudis and ISIL belong to : waha**bi. For some very strange reason, this forum thinks the name of the sect is a rude word.

I wonder if Shia is also edited.

No I guess not but the middle east is boiling up to one big Sunni/Shia read Saudi/ Iran war and God help anyone who gets caught in the middle.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2015/05/23/us-saudi-security-idUSKBN0O712S20150523

And how is this relevant to this forum and my own country England?

Well the connections between the dots are a bit vague and I haven't worked out the fine details yet but this is the end result:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-29062770

Give me time and I will.

The Hajj and Umrah is nothing more than industry. 2 million muslims travel yearly to the Hajj and tens of millions for the Umrah. It enables billions in revenue and it also keeps the centre of gravity and allegiance to Arabia.

The Wahabbis and Saud familywho control Mecca and Media are from the centre of Arabia, the region of Mecca and Medina fall into the Hejaz region which makes up the western portion of the Arabian peninsular. They seem removal of the relics and historical sites as the restoration of Islam back to it's purest form in the 7th century.

In the meantime we as a nation have to come up with some sort of Britishness that includes everyone and alienates no one.

This is something I truly do pray for, I pray for guidance to show me the way to achieve this goal.

One thing I have to say Balkaar, you are a person of extreme intelligence, you really must be a credit to your family.