Young Singh Fights Back Against Racist Bully

I'm impressed with that brother he warned that bully a few times not to approach him and not to try anything but he still went for him and he got smashed.........This is how we should teach our young Sikhs to fight. Not to seek out trouble, not to be a thug who deserves a good beating anyways. But a decent guy who just gets on with his own thing but if trouble comes your way dont let the aggressor get away anything give him nothing and teach him a lesson that he wont forget. A Sikh male with turban is a vulnerable person already because they have long hair and easy target for bullys and anti-sikh attackers this is why guru ji gave us the kirpan and weapons to defend one self so now we living in the non-religious mad world of atheist west you cant really go around carrying weapons to defend your body so you must as a Sikh male learn the art of street fighting forget gatka and shaster vidya those are ancient martial arts useless for 21st century living. You need to learn urban street fighting and brawling.

This young sikkh brother shows us a great example how to smash the bully. Had the Birmingham broard street Sikh guy had this kind of mentality he could have smashed the muslims face in and his cowardly hyena friends too though the sikh brother was out numbered by the dogs. In a hostile anti-sikh environment life teaches you to take no prisoners when a non-sikh trys to disturb your life. Forgive your sikh brother for transgressions but never a non-sikh if he threatens you....smash the aggressor until victory is for Sikhs only This is how you get respect in western society.

Had the Birmingham broard street Sikh guy had this kind of mentality he could have smashed the muslims face in and his cowardly hyena friends too though the sikh brother was out numbered by the dogs.

Come on bro, how can you call out the birmingham Sikh? The guy was being jumped, he did what any of us would do, I don't imagine many can manage to KO people while being jumped. But did he really have friends there? I don't recall seeing any in the video, what a bunch of losers if they were present and watched.

Folks ive seen 30secs more of this clip and the singh is telling the gorah kneel before me or else its simple im gonna knock you out... It came across as the singh being the aggresor and bully from the longer video i seen of this. Respect due the singh. Hed make a champion boxer!!!

Folks ive seen 30secs more of this clip and the singh is telling the gorah kneel before me or else its simple im gonna knock you out... It came across as the singh being the aggresor and bully from the longer video i seen of this. Respect due the singh. Hed make a champion boxer!!!

The truth will come out in the end, it always does.

Maybe it's a case of provocation, provoke the Gora verbally then film him when he strikes out and then shout how racist the white man is.

India TV sure loves showing how racist we white people are.