Split In Namdhari Sikhs , Thakur Dalip Singh Wants To Join Khalsa

jkvlondon

Jio, that was because the Sikh leadership was largely constituted by Jatt supremacists who worried that the influx of Dr Ambedkar's dalit followers would radically alter the caste composition of the Panth.

Bhai Randhir SIngh ji was pro this and had riled the mahants at Harmandir Sahib before as they wouldn't accept degh offering from lower jaats and he forced the issue and now they accept the offerings but he was not liked after that . If the sikhs who follow Dalip Singh have amrit they then become gursikh no longer namdhari sikhs and that may be SGPC and govt nightmare so expect the paltu dogs to start barking .

Is there any evidence on this, or people are just getting excited on some fake rumor by a cheap tabloid for no reason?

https://www.facebook.com/DhanSriSatguruDalipSinghJiSacepatshah

Take a lot at this facebook page. There are pictures of Thakur Dalip Singh warmly greeting people who appear to be Panthic Gursikhs. I do not think this meeting would have taken place if he was still disposed towards Namdhari nonsense.

However, the rest of the page is littered with propitiations being made to Dhan Dhan Satguru Dalip Singh, and to previous Namdhari 'Gurus'.

Either some of of Thakur Dalip Singh's followers haven't quite got the message, or we on this forum are under a terrible misapprehension.

https://www.facebook.com/DhanSriSatguruDalipSinghJiSacepatshah

Take a lot at this facebook page. There are pictures of Thakur Dalip Singh warmly greeting people who appear to be Panthic Gursikhs. I do not think this meeting would have taken place if he was still disposed to Namdhari nonsense.

However, the rest of the best is littered with propitiation being made to Dhan Dhan Satguru Dalip Singh, and to previous Namdhari 'Gurus'.

Either some of of Thakur Dalip Singh's followers haven't quite gis his ot the message, or we on this forum are under a terrible misapprehension.

ON FB is his command to his sangat to do Khalsa fateh

https://www.facebook.com/DhanSriSatguruDalipSinghJiSacepatshah/photos/pcb.480902378725073/480902338725077/?type=1&theater

Is there any evidence on this, or people are just getting excited on some fake rumor by a cheap tabloid for no reason?

http://gurmatbibek.com/forum/read.php?3,33697,33701

seems it is a case of becoming closer and that is positive , if we encourage the dialogue Guru ji will do kirpa and we will become one Under Khalsa banner.

For those who don't know much about Kookey

http://www.namdharitruth.info/an-invitation/

Guest Jacfsing2

guys i wouldnt raise my hopes up remember dr ambedkar wanted to convert his over 500,000 followers to sikhi but our leadership said no

They could've still became Sikhs, does anyone remember how hard it was for Bhai Manjh to be a Sikh during Guru Arjan's Dev Ji time? Now we're just politically correct and make Sikhi to easy so over groups will want to join us.

Who are we to accept or not accept. As soon as he takes amrit from panj pyare he will become initiated into the Khalsa panth and will be accepted. No-ones stopping him and his followers from going to an amrit sanchar and taking amrit.

Is it himself or is it his followers that have decided to call him ' Akaal Purkh Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji Sache Patshah Ji'?

Who are we to accept or not accept. As soon as he takes amrit from panj pyare he will become initiated into the Khalsa panth and will be accepted. No-ones stopping him and his followers from going to an amrit sanchar and taking amrit.

Is it himself or is it his followers that have decided to call him ' Akaal Purkh Sri Satguru Jagjit Singh Ji Sache Patshah Ji'?

The Naamdharis of old had an irresistible tendency to foist Guruship upon their leaders. Baba Raam Singh, the second leader of the sect, made his allegiance to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj quite explicit, but his followers would have none of it. They declared him the twelfth Guru, an avtar of Guru Gobind Singh no less. Similarly, his predecessor Baba Balak Singh was claimed to have been the Eleventh Guru, who received Gur Gaddi in secret from Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself, who had apparently escaped his funerary pyre and assumed an altar ego.

I can't speak for Raam Singh's successors, but the tradition of Namdhari 'Gurus' was initiated not by any chief of the sect, but by the fanatical Namdhari masses amidst the heated protests of the intended Guru. It's quite fascinating.

The Naamdharis of old had an irresistible tendency to foist Guruship upon their leaders. Baba Raam Singh, the second leader of the sect, made his allegiance to Satguru Sri Guru Granth Sahib Ji Maharaj quite explicit, but his followers would have none of it. They declared him the twelfth Guru, an avtar of Guru Gobind Singh no less. Similarly, his predecessor Baba Balak Singh was claimed to have been the Eleventh Guru, who received Gur Gaddi in secret from Guru Gobind Singh Ji himself, who had apparently escaped his funerary pyre and assumed an altar ego.

I can't speak for Raam Singh's successors, but the tradition of Namdhari 'Gurus' was initiated not by any chief of the sect, but by the fanatical Namdhari masses amidst the heated protests of the intended Guru. It's quite fascinating.

I remember reading Baba Ram Singh was in Jail in SIngapore when they forced the title on him i.e. without his presence or say so , he cried against it stating he didn't want to be mahapaapi aghirtghan by allowing this he was a true Sikh of Guru Gobind SIngh ji and believed only in Guru Granth Sahib ji. But the mob had their way then the ambitious set up their alternate history by slandering Dasmesh Pita ji . For that I feel so much sadness ... where had the ucchi succhi jiwan of Gursikhs disappeared ? Then they diminished Pita ji's influence by changing amrit sanchar and kakkars and even the sin of altering bani to suit ...