Naacp Leader Revealed As White.

Ranjeet01

Guest Jacfsing2

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-civil-rights-leader-has-disguised-herself-as-black-for-yea#.arYVM9LPE

I wonder how many of the coconuts in our community would love to be trans-racial.

You really can't compare the 2, because some Sikhs are actually diverse. 1.Whites, 2. Blacks, 3. Hispanics, 4. East Asians, 5. Punjabi. Most Sikhs are Punjabi culturally, but there still is diversity.

http://www.buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/a-civil-rights-leader-has-disguised-herself-as-black-for-yea#.arYVM9LPE

I wonder how many of the coconuts in our community would love to be trans-racial.

Do Americans spend all day looking directly into the sun? I can't see how it should have escaped their notice that she is clearly a white woman with a mediocre fake tan.

While I don't know how to feel about her racial appropriation, this web of lies that she spun is shameful.

A coconut is a person of Asian (subcontinental) origin who are ashamed of their origins and considers themselves as being white whilst not actually openly admitting this.

The issue in regards to Rachel Dolzel is that she is a white person who considers herself black, particularly with this term "trans-racial",using fake tan, perming her hair, braiding her hair.

I can see equivalencies in the subcontinental community with the fair and lovely skin lightening cream, fake green/blue contact lenses as well as bleached blonde hair to make themselves more European looking.