How About An .......akaal Takht In Exile?

garch

Whom do you think would be suitable candidates veerji?

I consider myself least qualified to select, however since u ask there are two gurmukhs i do have high respect for these are bhai hardev singh lulonwale (daya) and bhai sukha singh uk (himmat), I feel they are representative of large parts of the kaum in that there is universal respect for them and their gian and I dont think there are any questions of their jeevan or motives. They certainly have the qualities ive bracketed. Maybe you can suggest another 3-5 gurmukhs that are suitable and or complementary?

My sangat of gurmukhs is limited and accept there are better qualified gurmukhs out there to make the selection and would accept the decision of the panth.

I think ive made the points I wanted to, maybe not the right solution (I feel under the current conditions it maybe the best) and im not hearing many other ways in which to seriously challenge the hindutva control over sikhs, but its atleast food for thought..

Lets pray for a solution to break the chains of gulami placed around our siblings in india... then pray sikhs can unite to support it!

It wasnt a joke i was making a serious argument. Perhaps you want the likes of dirty political figures badal in europe too controlling takhts.

If a UK takht is set up, those illegally occupying the akal takht right now would not have the power and legitimacy they have now in the affairs of Sikhs aboard. Hardly anyone listens to the Akal takht edicts now as it is because the institution has been corrupted by non-sikh individuals in Sikh persons appearance.

My central point is western born Sikhs are far less likely to be swayed or hold any allegiances to Indian political establishment figures.

Akaal Takht must reign supreme.. it was ordained as the court of the sikhs by one that we can't challenge.. instead of fracturing sikhs further why not the whole panth give the current leaders a vote of zero confidence and select new leaders with qualities of the five beloved ones via a sarbhat khalsa?

Akaal Takht must reign supreme.. it was ordained as the court of the sikhs by one that we can't challenge.. instead of fracturing sikhs further why not the whole panth give the current leaders a vote of zero confidence and select new leaders with qualities of the five beloved ones via a sarbhat khalsa?

Unfortunately Sikhs are already fractured because there is no strong central authority, this was done deliberately by Indian govt via flow of money to buy off people and prevent real Sikhs standing as figures to stear the panth in the right direction. The akal takht is under occuption and is being held prisoner by the indian unionist government via its puppets.

How you going to free it when all the people who will stand to take the jathedhar role are sell outs and those supporting him are usually non-sikhs posing as Sikhs? It has already lost its authority as edicts are not being upheld across the globe and the gurdwara's are doing their own things irrespective of what akal takht jathedhar says because he is not brave, is not fearless is not independent. Sikhs do not respect someone that does not fight for their interests on all levels against a foreign non-sikh occupying power.

Unfortunately Sikhs are already fractured because there is no strong central authority, this was done deliberately by Indian govt via flow of money to buy off people and prevent real Sikhs standing as figures to stear the panth in the right direction. The akal takht is under occuption and is being held prisoner by the indian unionist government via its puppets.

How you going to free it when all the people who will stand to take the jathedhar role are sell outs and those supporting him are usually non-sikhs posing as Sikhs? It has already lost its authority as edicts are not being upheld across the globe and the gurdwara's are doing their own things irrespective of what akal takht jathedhar says because he is not brave, is not fearless is not independent. Sikhs do not respect someone that does not fight for their interests on all levels against a foreign non-sikh occupying power.

The whole point of this is to take back control from the occupiers and hand back to the kaum.

Nobody stands for the role, the kaum select them that is why this method worked in puratan times, those the kaum deem worthy are told to do the seva of acting judiciary.

We have no recent example hence why nobody can visualise the process.

If u dont believe there are gurmukhs worthy of this role or the kaum have the ability to select correctly that's fine you are entitled to this opinion.

I consider myself least qualified to select, however since u ask there are two gurmukhs i do have high respect for these are bhai hardev singh lulonwale (daya) and bhai sukha singh uk (himmat), I feel they are representative of large parts of the kaum in that there is universal respect for them and their gian and I dont think there are any questions of their jeevan or motives. They certainly have the qualities ive bracketed. Maybe you can suggest another 3-5 gurmukhs that are suitable and or complementary?

My knowledge of today's Sikh luminaries isn't very extensive, but I lean towards the Zinda Shaheed Sant Baba Nihaal Singh of the Harian Bela Nihangs (he is one of the few Nihangs respected by pretty much all Sikh groups). Bhai Jagraj Singh (Basics of Sikhi) also seems to have attracted a great deal of admiration from all quarters.