What Is The Real Agenda To Convert Sikhs To Christianity?

cool water

I often wondered why do Christian fundamentalists want to convert Sikhs when our numbers are not even that big compared to other world religions. I used to think it was only the Muslims that wanted to convert our people, yet there is growing evidence there is a serious push by Christian leadership to do the same. We don't have anything against Christians or their faith we do not actively try to convert them they chose to come into sikhi by their own research and initiative. There are no support networks for new converts to Sikhism even thats how crap our current missionary status is. yet for some reason the backward ideologue Christians are hell bent on trying to poison impressionable and naive punjabi Sikhs into their abrahmic faith.

What is it about our faith and the geo-political agenda of Christian leadership in controlling the punjabi population and indian punjab? Because we should all know by how the western world operates it funds groups to destabilise regions around the world for their own economic and political reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIfMWYDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfMqKqY7jGw

I personally look at it from a strategic geo-political campaign against Sikhs and the Punjab. If we look to the west there is islamic pakistan that is 97% muslim and it borders indian punjab that is 60% Sikh and 30 % hindu and the rest christian and muslims. So what they are trying to do is turn the punjab to christianity so they can have a base to operate against islamic demographics. They tried doing that with the hindu populations but the Hindu nationalists reacted with anger and physically attacked Christian missionaries. This is not about converting people for their religious enlightenment and upliftment it is about converting people at strategic asset and manpower level to do their bidding for various reasons.

Something Sikh leadership should be thinking about instead we have only a few handful of people seeing the bigger people. The christian and islamic missionaries are 2 peas in the same pod they operate on the same level they use the cloak of religious enlighten to further their political geo-political interests.

Guest Jacfsing2

I often wondered why do Christian fundamentalists want to convert Sikhs when our numbers are not even that big compared to other world religions. I used to think it was only the Muslims that wanted to convert our people, yet there is growing evidence there is a serious push by Christian leadership to do the same. We don't have anything against Christians or their faith we do not actively try to convert them they chose to come into sikhi by their own research and initiative. There are no support networks for new converts to Sikhism even thats how crap our current missionary status is. yet for some reason the backward ideologue Christians are hell bent on trying to poison impressionable and naive punjabi Sikhs into their abrahmic faith.

What is it about our faith and the geo-political agenda of Christian leadership in controlling the punjabi population and indian punjab? Because we should all know by how the western world operates it funds groups to destabilise regions around the world for their own economic and political reasons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cdTBIfMWYDg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VfMqKqY7jGw

The reason there are more Christians today is because of the rise of stupid people, I'll give an example: I'm from America the most Christian nation of the developed world, and some of the stuff people from America say is just stupid, because of one man: Jesus Christ. Look at Japan, they're so technically advanced because their faith ISN'T Christianity, look at China, NOT Christian, look at the rise of intelligence in Europe because of the rise of Atheism over Christianity: it makes you stupid if you believe that the Earth was made 10k years ago and believe that a woman was born from the rib of a man.