Appropriate Swimwear For Bibiyan

Guest Kaur1

Guest Kaur1

Hi All

I came across this swim wear range and wanted sangats advice whether it is suitable/appropriate in your opinion for a Singhni to wear this during swimming?

Currently I wear swimming leggings, a full sleeved swimming top, remove dastar and tie a patka but obviously this does not help to keep Kesh dry; swimming cap is a no no as it won't fit over my joora and patka and big head

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Swim+Accessories/3025,default,sc.html

After go home and dry your hair. No reason to look like a Muslim lol.

When I swim I just wear my dumala etc and wash my hair when I get home and dry the hair either with a blow dryer or fan dry it.

Hi All

I came across this swim wear range and wanted sangats advice whether it is suitable/appropriate in your opinion for a Singhni to wear this during swimming?

Currently I wear swimming leggings, a full sleeved swimming top, remove dastar and tie a patka but obviously this does not help to keep Kesh dry; swimming cap is a no no as it won't fit over my joora and patka and big head

http://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/Swim+Accessories/3025,default,sc.html

I wear boyleg swimsuit it covers my kacherra fine speedo do a great range which are modest without being bulky and encumbering...I tie my dastar round my waist under the suit and put a swim cap on as chlorine is pretty harsh on Kesh , tip put extra oil on hair beforehand makes washing chlorine out easier. Kanga stays in jooda fine . makes easier to use goggles as well . Sikhi is practical if you cannot move you will not develop swimming strength and speed so cover up enough , no one is going to pay attention to your legs or arms .

What do you guys do about your sarbloh shastars? I haven't gone swimming in ages because I'm scared my kirpan will get rusty.

I come home switch my gatra and Kirpan for a day or so. I leave the wet Kirpan open for about a day. Then I clean it and it looks like new :)